handbreak

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 12:08 PM

Crash Nash is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: handbreak

Brake
Old 04-01-2008, 12:13 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by o0kawi_boi0o
no i got my break control down better from riding the 50 cause im always finna 12 it
Brake control on a 50, and on a sport bike, are WORLDS apart.

I have just about everything on lock on a 50, except unicycles and switch back.. Yet it still took me a long while before I REALLY started using a hand brake..

Whatever you do, don't EVER think stunting a 50 can compair to a sport bike.. I thought that way.. And now that I'm learning circles and stuff, I realize the sport bike is WORLDS apart..

Oh ya, stay away from the SHINDY master cylinder! Do yourself a favor, and buy a USED radial master from like a R1, or 1000rr.. Should only run you anywhere from $60-$120..

The shindy cost $40 for new levers.. One hard drop and you nearly paid off a better radial master!
Old 04-01-2008, 02:48 PM

o0kawi_boi0o is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Brake control on a 50, and on a sport bike, are WORLDS apart.

I have just about everything on lock on a 50, except unicycles and switch back.. Yet it still took me a long while before I REALLY started using a hand brake..

Whatever you do, don't EVER think stunting a 50 can compair to a sport bike.. I thought that way.. And now that I'm learning circles and stuff, I realize the sport bike is WORLDS apart..

i was just never used to hitting the break on the bike just kind let off the gas but if you let off the gas on the 50 its still going back so you have to learn the break

Oh ya, stay away from the SHINDY master cylinder! Do yourself a favor, and buy a USED radial master from like a R1, or 1000rr.. Should only run you anywhere from $60-$120..

The shindy cost $40 for new levers.. One hard drop and you nearly paid off a better radial master!
i never hit the brake on the bike just kinda let off the throttle and coasted but you have to break on the 50 cause letting off the throttle its still gonna go back, thats when i started using the brake on the bike
Old 04-01-2008, 03:04 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

your not gonna have any throttle control commin from the 50 either

just get the hohey bracket and when he comes out with the 4 piston get that

to much stopping power for beginners can be really bad

but learn the hard way if you want, not my skin you will be scraping off and not my bike you will be ******* up
Old 04-01-2008, 03:56 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by o0kawi_boi0o
just wanted to see the best setup before i buy something thats gonna suck ***

it's kind of a loaded question, cause it really comes down to personal preference.

i would say, at your current skill level, just try a gixxer or cbr radial master (you can find em on e-bay all day for right around $90)and an adapter, with just your current single caliper. it's prob your cheapest and best bet for now.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:56 PM

f4ipodunk is a decent person

Ha nash....I don"t understand u can"t wheelie but u try 2 tell people how 2. u wanna borrow my combo button?????
Old 04-01-2008, 04:34 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by f4ipodunk
Ha nash....I don"t understand u can"t wheelie but u try 2 tell people how 2. u wanna borrow my combo button?????
Old 04-01-2008, 04:41 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

Phill u know Nash is a stunt ninja and taught u everything u know
Old 04-01-2008, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by lee majors
it's kind of a loaded question, cause it really comes down to personal preference.

i would say, at your current skill level, just try a gixxer or cbr radial master (you can find em on e-bay all day for right around $90)and an adapter, with just your current single caliper. it's prob your cheapest and best bet for now.
I WANTED SOMWTHING SIMPLE AND BY THE TIME MY SKILL MOVES UP ILL TRY THE 4 PISTON
Old 04-01-2008, 05:58 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Crash Nash
Phil I never said I was a great stunter I am still learning but that doesn’t give you justification to talk trash about my riding ability. Maybe once I get as good as you I can also get a Honda Factory sponsorship.
not tryn 2 hate on ya nash but youll never get as good as phil if you dont try to at least get tha bike 2 balance point.then worry about a handbrake...I have heard alot of girls from mid GA ask me if I ever heard of you ,,,, they say that you told them that you compete all over tha U.S. ...dnt worry I didnt bust ya hustle..... ....well all I am sayin is KEEP IT REAL....
Old 04-01-2008, 06:13 PM

customsound is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lee majors

+1 def a good way to start
Old 04-01-2008, 06:22 PM

Crash Nash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E.T.stuntz
not tryn 2 hate on ya nash but youll never get as good as phil if you dont try to at least get tha bike 2 balance point.then worry about a handbrake...I have heard alot of girls from mid GA ask me if I ever heard of you ,,,, they say that you told them that you compete all over tha U.S. ...dnt worry I didnt bust ya hustle..... ....well all I am sayin is KEEP IT REAL....
wow CJ I haven't lived in middle GA in 5 years and I def. don't talk to any girls up there. But good try.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:34 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Crash Nash
wow CJ I haven't lived in middle GA in 5 years and I def. don't talk to any girls up there. But good try.
caroline/karlee???? why would they make that up?
Old 04-01-2008, 07:34 PM

f4ipodunk is a decent person

Ha nash can u give me any pointers on how to do TANK DANGLERS????
Old 04-01-2008, 08:39 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
I've heard its junk
+1

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Dual caliper is the way to go... PERIOD!!
+1
Old 04-01-2008, 08:40 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

damn so much hate towards nash, why
Old 04-01-2008, 09:42 PM

Cincykillz is a decent person

my first h/b was brembo 16x18 with hohey dual caliper expensive but its only setup ill run. if your actually goin to stunt why not have a good h/b. instead of buying a shitty cheap one and then a good one?
Old 04-01-2008, 10:31 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by E.T.stuntz
Old 04-02-2008, 01:06 AM

did some researching and if i got with the hohey i need a master and lever which will cost more than the fti handbrake so i think im going to go with the fti one
Old 04-02-2008, 01:15 AM
EXTREME THERAPY

Originally Posted by Afflicted
damn so much hate towards nash, why
its not hate by no means ,I like tha guy.I just want him 2 atleast try 2 stunt that f4ez .and not give people advice when he hasn't even figured out how to go slow on 1wheel .....does anybody feel me?

and hell yea hohey **** is tha bomb!!!

Last edited by 100%_sukkafree; 04-02-2008 at 01:18 AM.

Quick Reply: handbreak