New stunt piece

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 02:09 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: New stunt piece

Originally Posted by fat_sac
So does this mean that I can get some Stasis stickers if I take my DC stuff down and throw it in the trash? I want one of those pimp *** sprockets but I'm nto ready to gear down yet.
just pm me your address...and i will take care of you.... and anybody who is willing to trash a dc sticker/adio/etnies/ what ever you got...trade it for a stasis one...and when you are ready for a sprocket hit me..and i will work with you on the size you need...

[quote=JEFF4EZ;3225558]
Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
awesome. how much for like a 52 tooth rear?
pm sent
Old 04-01-2008, 12:23 AM

Nellie636 is a decent person

i want stickers toooooo! gotta hide those battle wounds:YEAH
Old 04-01-2008, 01:35 AM

fat_sac has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Haha, nice. Everyone on here is going to want Stasis stickers soon. I listen to Ellis' show all the time and I know you know who he is Bishop! I tried to call him today because I was on my way to a party and he was talking so much **** about DC. I wanted to see what he said about me taking the DC sticks off my bike to replace them with another company's sticks because Stasis is more the business than DC I didn't get through but I wanted to ask you if I could drop your company name on the radio if I had an opportunity like that. Not that anyone listens to satellite radio, but I'm not the kinda dude that drops any names without asking. I thought you'd get a kick out of this mainly because I'm drunk right now and I'm a big fan of Ellis but I'm still going to take my DC stuff down and rock your logo when my new stickers get here.
Old 04-01-2008, 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by fat_sac
Haha, nice. Everyone on here is going to want Stasis stickers soon. I listen to Ellis' show all the time and I know you know who he is Bishop! I tried to call him today because I was on my way to a party and he was talking so much **** about DC. I wanted to see what he said about me taking the DC sticks off my bike to replace them with another company's sticks because Stasis is more the business than DC I didn't get through but I wanted to ask you if I could drop your company name on the radio if I had an opportunity like that. Not that anyone listens to satellite radio, but I'm not the kinda dude that drops any names without asking. I thought you'd get a kick out of this mainly because I'm drunk right now and I'm a big fan of Ellis but I'm still going to take my DC stuff down and rock your logo when my new stickers get here.
ha ha ... atleast u are drunk at the house..best place to be when that happens... if you are dropping the name to help out do it anytime... i need all the help i can get bro... and you guys are my foundation for the empire i am trying to build so fire at will... and i will let you know when the stickers go out:YEAH :YEAH
Old 04-01-2008, 01:44 AM

fat_sac has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
ha ha ... atleast u are drunk at the house..best place to be when that happens... if you are dropping the name to help out do it anytime... i need all the help i can get bro... and you guys are my foundation for the empire i am trying to build so fire at will... and i will let you know when the stickers go out:YEAH :YEAH
Word up yo!
Old 04-01-2008, 02:27 AM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

damn how many sneaks does a kid gotta buy to get some stickers ..... do i have to show up in Va for some 6thGear comp and win to get some love/SPONSER, or should i just tell u that u should call Ed and he will tell u to give up his sponsership to ME ok ill settle for some stickers for now!
Old 04-01-2008, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by BOYD
damn how many sneaks does a kid gotta buy to get some stickers ..... do i have to show up in Va for some 6thGear comp and win to get some love/SPONSER, or should i just tell u that u should call Ed and he will tell u to give up his sponsership to ME ok ill settle for some stickers for now!
ha ha .. you know i got you on the stickers bro... and yeah i plan on having another show this year... as of now it is july 5th and 6th... but i had a few complaints on the date as usual ...but it may stay the same but i will let you know... how is ed any way.. i have to call and check on my boy...
Old 04-01-2008, 07:20 PM

SliverR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice bike Jeff. I've got the same one but I'm keeping the F4i to see which one I'll like better.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:33 PM

stevied695 is a decent person

You already got a buyer for the F4i? If not what, what are you lookin to get out of it?