Hey OMR or Anyone using Omr subcage

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 07:06 PM

BVRider1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey OMR or Anyone using Omr subcage

got one on my 05 636 but what rear pegs can I use that are interchangeable?

Would these work?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/KAWAS...spagenameZWDVW

I'm on my last oem rear foot rest so I'm just stocking up. Holla
Old 03-30-2008, 07:13 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: Hey OMR or Anyone using Omr subcage

my guess would be no..... cause of the years that they say it works on... but if it works out for you ...let us know cause i was going to order some esd rears..instead ...but i would rock these for 20 bucks any day

edit..but then again i think it may work... cause that part number they just gave... matches the 07 rear footpeg part number from bike bandit.com and i have swapped the rear pegs from my 07 to my 06 before....i got a omr cage... and i think i am going to try to order a set... for 20 bucks it is worth a shot

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 03-30-2008 at 07:16 PM.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:17 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

the esd pegs are welllll worth the loot. i procrastinated on em for a long time cuz i didnt wanna pay that much but. im pretty positive ill never break one of these. and theyre on sale right now for 64.00 plus they give u so much more comforta and control on your bike. instant confidence boost for doing any passenger peg tricks.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:22 PM

chuck412 is a decent person

i don't think so, on the kawasaki website the part number for the left is listed as 34028-0004 and right 34028-0005. i think you would be better off with the esd pegs in the long run anyway.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
the esd pegs are welllll worth the loot. i procrastinated on em for a long time cuz i didnt wanna pay that much but. im pretty positive ill never break one of these. and theyre on sale right now for 64.00 plus they give u so much more comforta and control on your bike. instant confidence boost for doing any passenger peg tricks.
yeag i have waited on ordering them to ...but maybe i will just go ahead and order them i saw they were on sale... i spent so much money on this damn 08 zx6r... i am trying to cut corners i guess... well no use in cutting corners now... i'll just order the esd's....did they fit with no mods
Old 03-30-2008, 07:41 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

the ones pictured in that link wont work but i didn't read all the part #'s available ,any peg that will fit in your stock peg bracket will fit in the omr subcage ..

alot of people use the esd pegs and i haven't heard any bad about them ever
Old 03-30-2008, 07:45 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
yeag i have waited on ordering them to ...but maybe i will just go ahead and order them i saw they were on sale... i spent so much money on this damn 08 zx6r... i am trying to cut corners i guess... well no use in cutting corners now... i'll just order the esd's....did they fit with no mods
bishop did you put th eomr on the 08 ?

going riding i'll check back later
Old 03-30-2008, 08:54 PM

BVRider1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll have to look into the esd rear pegs.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:30 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger

just rub it in why dont you "going riding at 745 pm" must be nice the weather here is shitty, rainy and cold
Old 03-30-2008, 10:30 PM
It's cold out here

csiamanis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JOHN J
just rub it in why dont you "going riding at 745 pm" must be nice the weather here is shitty, rainy and cold
For real...
Old 03-30-2008, 11:01 PM

yeah i put it on my 08 instead... i got a 07 also... but it is the same bike and it fits like a condom buddy
Old 03-31-2008, 01:30 AM
also known as OMR

sweet gotta edit my list....
Old 03-31-2008, 01:31 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by JOHN J
Originally Posted by csiamanis
For real...
i would move if i were you guys
Old 03-31-2008, 01:33 AM

sweet gotta edit my list....
yeah i actually meant to tell you ... also i will order another one in about 3 weeks for my practice bike...cause i want them identical...thanks again partner...i look forward to doing more buisness
Old 03-31-2008, 01:42 AM
also known as OMR

yeah i actually meant to tell you ... also i will order another one in about 3 weeks for my practice bike...cause i want them identical...thanks again partner...i look forward to doing more buisness
got em in stock just hit me up when your ready
Old 03-31-2008, 01:52 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

yah they fit perfectly no issues what so ever. just make sure to take the 2 springs and bearings from your stock pegs so that the esd's will lock into place when folded up or down, and also u wont need the spacer that is with your stock pegs.
Old 03-31-2008, 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
yah they fit perfectly no issues what so ever. just make sure to take the 2 springs and bearings from your stock pegs so that the esd's will lock into place when folded up or down, and also u wont need the spacer that is with your stock pegs.
thanks strong arm ... that info was helpful... i am going to go ahead and call them tomorrow and get em