Painting Bike: What color?!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 05:23 PM

sm0062 is a decent person
Painting Bike: What color?!

So I was forced off the road last friday by some soccer mom in a hummer. I even kicked the bitches doorMy bike is completely rashed up on both sides, i dont really remember what happened but i know it was a lowside. I assume the tires caught and it flipped though cause both sides are rashed to hell. Needless to say, gonna sand it down and paint it within the next two weeks but i dont know what color!

Oh, my Si cage arrived two days later XD.

I was thinkin white would look good with the red rims, but my cage is black so black may be good too. What do you guys think?

Edit: this pic is pre accident for color reference.
Name:  VP643863_2.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  63.2 KB

Last edited by sm0062; 03-30-2008 at 06:16 PM.
Old 03-30-2008, 05:36 PM

zxcraig is a decent person
Re: Painting Bike: What color?!

paint it flat black & remove the ugly *** turn signals
Old 03-30-2008, 05:54 PM

Yea, i'll remove them once i have the money. The cage set me back. Probably replace em when they eventually break off, like my mirrors :D :D :D
Old 03-30-2008, 06:00 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Dont kick or fight cars next time My bike is painted metallic black but looks grey/ silver in certain lights
Old 03-30-2008, 06:04 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sm0062
Yea, i'll remove them once i have the money. The cage set me back. Probably replace em when they eventually break off, like my mirrors :D :D :D
its free to remove the turn signals

and that bike doesnt look like its rashed to me

if your gonna stunt it dont waste the money on a pro paint job anyways

leave it with rash so when you drop it it wont bother you, if its going to bother you, your in the wrong sport
Old 03-30-2008, 06:15 PM

that's a pre accident pic, just for color reference. I'm not gonna pro paint it, i have a spray gun, sander and the works so i can do it myself. And as far as fighting the car, it was 2 lanes converging into one so i had nowhere to go.

Last edited by sm0062; 03-30-2008 at 06:18 PM.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:37 PM

tjhammack is a decent person

i would paint the son of a bitch dark royal blue and throw a little bit of silver flake in it and paint the wheels black and chrome the frame cut the sheild down about half way and take all the signals off and fill the holes in :YEAH
Old 03-30-2008, 07:44 PM
It's cold out here

csiamanis is an unknown quantity at this point

...it was 2 lanes converging into one so i had nowhere to go.
636 should have had enough power to accelerate past it. How about them brakes?
Old 03-30-2008, 07:53 PM

blinkybill04 is a decent person

I was JUST watching the intro to roadrash on youtube before i read this post... kinda fit with kickin the door of the hummer ha ha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr2hw...eature=related .<---funny the "cool" riding that impressed people in 1994... Offensive driving on a bike is kind of a poor decision, but i cant blame you at all for kickin her door! when i paint my f4i i think i'm gonna go for a dark reddish color, similar to borne's bike. sounds like you came away un-injured, i guess you can be thankful it wasnt worse!
Old 03-30-2008, 09:25 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

why do people ask this ******* question? its your bike, you have to ride it and look at it.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:42 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

pink and purple :YEAH

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by csiamanis
636 should have had enough power to accelerate past it. How about them brakes?
The car accelerated to pass me, bumped me, i couldnt brake as there was a car behind me, but not behind her. The lady obviously didnt see me and was thinking about passing the car behind me in her super kewl hummer. It was a shitty situation and i got the short end of the stick, but as far as the paint job goes, i just wanted some opinions on what looks good before i go buy some paint. I had an idea of what i want, just seein if anyone has somethin i hadnt thought of yet.

Last edited by sm0062; 03-30-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:15 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

cocaine white
Old 03-30-2008, 10:21 PM

zxcraig is a decent person

or a nice bright liquid silver would be awsome!!
Old 03-30-2008, 10:35 PM

Blake James is a decent person

shouldnt kick cars makes you the bad guy
i posted in another topic few weeks ago about stuff like that. i think my words were something like some dudes gonna kick some car and end up wreckin . your better off getting them at the next light people hate when you scream at them . but even then one day someone will yell back or even shoot you
do some color you never seen before
Old 03-30-2008, 10:57 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

shitstain brown ughghghg son
Old 03-30-2008, 10:58 PM

EnderWiggin is an unknown quantity at this point

So I was forced off the road last friday by some soccer mom in a hummer. I even kicked the bitches doorMy bike is completely rashed up on both sides, i dont really remember what happened but i know it was a lowside. I assume the tires caught and it flipped though cause both sides are rashed to hell. Needless to say, gonna sand it down and paint it within the next two weeks but i dont know what color!

Oh, my Si cage arrived two days later XD.

I was thinkin white would look good with the red rims, but my cage is black so black may be good too. What do you guys think?

Edit: this pic is pre accident for color reference.
You kicked the bitches car? A+

I wonder if someone has ever done some james bond **** in terms of a hummer you could just hop and hold onto teh mirror! hahahaha
Old 03-30-2008, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by blinkybill04
I was JUST watching the intro to roadrash on youtube before i read this post... kinda fit with kickin the door of the hummer ha ha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr2hw...eature=related .<---funny the "cool" riding that impressed people in 1994... Offensive driving on a bike is kind of a poor decision, but i cant blame you at all for kickin her door! when i paint my f4i i think i'm gonna go for a dark reddish color, similar to borne's bike. sounds like you came away un-injured, i guess you can be thankful it wasnt worse!
Haha dude that vid is hilarious, favorite part is the end with trophies, money and honeys . Priceless.

But yea, i only kicked the door so she would notice me and not run me off the road. Unfortunately those hummers are tanks and she eventually did.
Old 03-30-2008, 11:27 PM

double post
Old 03-31-2008, 12:06 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I would have got her plate number and called in a hit and run.

Quick Reply: Painting Bike: What color?!