Painting Bike: What color?!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 01:24 AM

chpsk8er630 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Painting Bike: What color?!

why dont you just have the lady pay for it since she hit u!
Old 03-31-2008, 02:39 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by chpsk8er630
why dont you just have the lady pay for it since she hit u!
same thing i was thinking also... i would be damn if i pay if she ran me off the road ...and even if you dont have the plate number... report a discription of the vehicle to the police and make a report hten call your insurance company and report it... even if you only have liability coverage they will cover it cause liability comes with uninsured motorist coverage,,,which is considered a hit and run also...i think the deductible is 200 bucks on that ...just make sure you get a high estimate to cover the cost of the deductible...then you should be able to paint the bike whatever color you want homie..... try glow in the dark paint..may next time you wont get hit .... but i am glad you are ok
Old 03-31-2008, 03:05 AM

sm0062 is a decent person

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
same thing i was thinking also... i would be damn if i pay if she ran me off the road ...and even if you dont have the plate number... report a discription of the vehicle to the police and make a report hten call your insurance company and report it... even if you only have liability coverage they will cover it cause liability comes with uninsured motorist coverage,,,which is considered a hit and run also...i think the deductible is 200 bucks on that ...just make sure you get a high estimate to cover the cost of the deductible...then you should be able to paint the bike whatever color you want homie..... try glow in the dark paint..may next time you wont get hit .... but i am glad you are ok
Yea i did report her, but i dont want to report the claim cause it will look bad on my credit. the lady had North Dakota plates and I'm in Colorado so even if they do find her, its gonna be hell. It's kinda like getting a ticket for $100that you dont deserve. Taking it to court, hiring a lawyer and the effort involved cost 10x as much. Best to just pay up, learn from the situation and give life a slap on the wrist for bein such an a-ahole.

But damnit, this is thread about bike color!! Anyone handy with photoshop out there that could post pics of the bike flat black, cocaine white and if your feeling lucky **** brown or pink and purple.
Old 03-31-2008, 03:41 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by sm0062
Yea i did report her, but i dont want to report the claim cause it will look bad on my credit. the lady had North Dakota plates and I'm in Colorado so even if they do find her, its gonna be hell. It's kinda like getting a ticket for $100that you dont deserve. Taking it to court, hiring a lawyer and the effort involved cost 10x as much. Best to just pay up, learn from the situation and give life a slap on the wrist for bein such an a-ahole.

But damnit, this is thread about bike color!! Anyone handy with photoshop out there that could post pics of the bike flat black, cocaine white and if your feeling lucky **** brown or pink and purple.
wrong on going on your credit... i was telling you this...cause my fiance is a claims manager for gieco insurance... insurance claims have nothing to do with credit... there is a report called a klue report which it will go on just to show what you have been paid...but it has no bearing on your credit at all... well i just wanted to try to help you with the paint man... no use paying for something out of pocket when you pay for coverage...and those type of claims dont raise your rates ...just at fault accidents... just wanted to drop a little wisdom on ...well good luck on the paint and color take care bro...
Old 03-31-2008, 05:59 PM

blinkybill04 is a decent person

^^Good info Bishop, thanks for posting!