Looking for a Tandem Partner??

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 02:47 PM

alan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Looking for a Tandem Partner??

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
That was cool! snow tandems.

thanks man it blows the snowmachine riders away to see us rippin down the ice roads
Old 03-28-2008, 02:48 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Towlieee
getting on back with someone who probably can't ride a good wheelie, is more bravery and ***** then getting on with a pro!
or stupidity, lol.
Old 03-28-2008, 03:12 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by alan
hey man opinion is your own tandem to the "stunt scene" may be weak but who do you do shows for? other pro riders? or the average motorcycle crowd? when was the last time you bought a stunt dvd? people who are not willing to do this stuff with there own bikes is who you as a stunt team or show rider has to ride for. they are the people who buy the dvds and support what we/you do. the biggest crowd pleaser is a burnout as we all know if you do shows that gets the most crowd excitment. The hint of danger is what they want death and destruction and if you dont understand stunting then adding another person must be just crazy becuse they cant do a wheelie by them selves let alone with another person. sorry man but the crowd is who has final say and they love it so .......

Last stunt dvd I got was probably 4-6 weeks ago.

Whats that have to do with anything?

I ride for myself, I ride for fun. I don't ride to impress people, which is why 99% of the time I ditch everyone to hit a parking lot alone.

But I can understand, if all you do is ride for the crowd.

I ride for myself. It's fun, and I love what I do.

I've never done a show, never been in a show. I'd do a show, any day, FREE of charge.

I'm not in it for the money. Just like I don't ride my dirt bike to become a professional racer. I do it because its fun, and its what I get down on doing.

I also don't drink alcohol to become a professional bar tender, I don't post on forums to make money, and I don't drive a lowered car because I think I'm a racer.

And since I ride for myself. I don't do tandems because I don't like them. I'll do one if someone wants to go for a wheelie, but thats it..
I also don't do bar tricks because I don't care for them

Just my 2 cents on tandems. Boring to watch, and boring to do!

Last edited by Towlieee; 03-28-2008 at 03:15 PM.
Old 03-28-2008, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Last stunt dvd I got was probably 4-6 weeks ago.

Whats that have to do with anything?

I ride for myself, I ride for fun. I don't ride to impress people, which is why 99% of the time I ditch everyone to hit a parking lot alone.

But I can understand, if all you do is ride for the crowd.

I ride for myself. It's fun, and I love what I do.

I've never done a show, never been in a show. I'd do a show, any day, FREE of charge.

I'm not in it for the money. Just like I don't ride my dirt bike to become a professional racer. I do it because its fun, and its what I get down on doing.

I also don't drink alcohol to become a professional bar tender, I don't post on forums to make money, and I don't drive a lowered car because I think I'm a racer.

And since I ride for myself. I don't do tandems because I don't like them. I'll do one if someone wants to go for a wheelie, but thats it..
I also don't do bar tricks because I don't care for them

Just my 2 cents on tandems. Boring to watch, and boring to do!

the dvd is saying who buys the majority of the stunt dvd the ones who can stunt or the ones who want to stunt? Dont get me wrong man i ride to just push myself and have fun but if i can make money and ride free bikes why not?
Old 03-28-2008, 03:29 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

the dvd is saying who buys the majority of the stunt dvd the ones who can stunt or the ones who want to stunt? Dont get me wrong man i ride to just push myself and have fun but if i can make money and ride free bikes why not?
ya if you can make money doing it and having fun, just more power to ya :YEAH

I just personally could care less for tandem haha

errr I guess I can't say that.. I can watch 5 minuets of tandem and get down.. But more then that I get bored with it

watching billD cut spreader circles with a girl on the seat in spreader, is sick :YEAH
Old 03-28-2008, 03:32 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

HAHAHA wow this thread is classic
Old 03-28-2008, 03:32 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

the only ppl ive ever met with stunt dvd's in their collection are ppl who stunt.
Old 03-28-2008, 03:33 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
HAHAHA wow this thread is classic
yahh cant believe all the jump off battles that started over me asking for a simple hand job......lighten up ppl
Old 03-28-2008, 03:39 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
the only ppl ive ever met with stunt dvd's in their collection are ppl who stunt.
+1 !lol!

alan, sdf's got a point there
Old 03-28-2008, 04:15 PM

backy is a decent person

your face looks like youre a lesbian firefighter who maybe didnt make it out of the last 4 alarm blaze before your face got melted
I was laughing the whole time reading this thread, then I saw the second picture and was like Wow this looks alot like this girl i know...

Sorry Ashley! HAHAHAH!!!!
Old 03-28-2008, 04:25 PM

NastySVC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSXRchic
Anyone lookin for a tandem partner in FL?? I have been doin tandem for about five months, have done various shows, have competed in Stunt Wars, our team made it into Judgement Day 5, and have my own street bike so I know how to ride.....
Ummmmmmmm i want to ride tandem with the best because i ummm cant ride but on two wheels and im a biker groupie and wat to act like a stunter. Grow some nuts if you want respect and do your own shyt....people always wanna use someone else to make them famous i dont get it.
Old 03-28-2008, 04:28 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
or stupidity, lol.
stupid is as stupid does. we all go hit the ground sometime or another.
Old 03-28-2008, 04:31 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

yahh cant believe all the jump off battles that started over me asking for a simple hand job......lighten up ppl
not for nothing, but i had to google "reacharound". gross.
Old 03-28-2008, 04:36 PM

hahah i like mandem wayyyyyyyy better

what's up with everyone grabbin the cages? that's like the best way to lose fingers, aside from grabbing the 12 bar...
Old 03-28-2008, 04:39 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

hey man opinion is your own tandem to the "stunt scene" may be weak but who do you do shows for? other pro riders? or the average motorcycle crowd? when was the last time you bought a stunt dvd? people who are not willing to do this stuff with there own bikes is who you as a stunt team or show rider has to ride for. they are the people who buy the dvds and support what we/you do. the biggest crowd pleaser is a burnout as we all know if you do shows that gets the most crowd excitment. The hint of danger is what they want death and destruction and if you dont understand stunting then adding another person must be just crazy becuse they cant do a wheelie by them selves let alone with another person. sorry man but the crowd is who has final say and they love it so .......

wow...someone actually figured it out ... smartest post i've seen yet!
Old 03-28-2008, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
what's up with everyone grabbin the cages? that's like the best way to lose fingers, aside from grabbing the 12 bar...
yah i warn about the finger losing potential but they still do....so its on them. i cant believe u didnt know what a reach around is....
Old 03-28-2008, 04:47 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

I've never paid for one and have quite a collection.... somebody is buying them or that's why we're all broke.....
Old 03-28-2008, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
I've never paid for one and have quite a collection.... somebody is buying them or that's why we're all broke.....
youre annoying me, stop quoting me. i dont care about tandem, or doing shows, or stunting for the kids, or wearing mohawks on your helmets, or trying to make money from riding, or selling videos or any of that nonsense. we dont ride for the same reasons so lets just not talk to each other k.
Old 03-28-2008, 04:53 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

well towlieee. good to hear some of the **** you wrote. doing it for fun. and doin a stunt show for FREE. gotta love the ppl that wanna charge. if i was good enough id do that **** for free too.

but the tandem is all opinion. no reason for you all to argue about it. i think its cool to watch sometimes. and i also agree with the part about a girl doin a wheelie on a squids bike being alot more dangerous than a skilled rider. which is why i never wheelie with anyone on my bike. i dont want to be responsible for someone elses life
Old 03-28-2008, 05:19 PM

we all have our out look on it and what we call entertainment most call stupid we all take beautiful bikes( at one point) and push the limits to excell our egos or pocket book only to have a pile of **** in the driveway that leaks every color of fluid power to the stunt rider tadem or not!!:YEAH

Quick Reply: Looking for a Tandem Partner??