Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 09:58 AM

birdie will become famous soon enoughbirdie will become famous soon enough
Re: Looking for a Tandem Partner??

Originally Posted by GSXRchic
think i'd rather have a ****
Old 03-28-2008, 10:01 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
if you guys find yourselves humping this chicks legs then you really have to question the quality of women in your life.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:47 AM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
+1. tandem can be entertaining to watch for a couple minutes but i think at venues like stuntwars it should just be a sideshow exhibition deal. i think most of the dudes that do tandem do it just to rake in the extra cash anyway. and any bitch that thinks shes special for riding tandem is sadly mistaken. unless youre controlling the gas/brake/clutch then you arent really doing ****, any bitch thats half a retard can sit and stand where theyre told while the real talent does the work.

I don't mean to point any particular person out, but this is the first quote i came upon.. Tandem is underated by far, the reason most bitch about it is that they can't keep a girl long enough to make anything out of it, or possibly don't posses the skill. And as far as money being taking away from indiv. freestyle, well you guys bitching about it don't need to worry about it, its highly doubtful you will place in the money anyways, so bitch about the weather or something. And it does take some talent and ***** to be the chic, i dare you to say that to my girl molly and i'll gladly watch you get punked. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoD1mwMitM4 (that's molly btw)
but that's not the point of this thread, she's looking for someone to tandem with, so good luck chica...

and if you really wanna talk ****, i'll be at KOS, XDL-NewYork,Nashville,INDY 100% for sure, so put your money where your mouth is...

sorry for the rant... oh, btw, i do tandem..

Last edited by VerticalLimits; 03-28-2008 at 10:50 AM. Reason: added video
Old 03-28-2008, 10:57 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
I don't mean to point any particular person out, but this is the first quote i came upon.. Tandem is underated by far, the reason most bitch about it is that they can't keep a girl long enough to make anything out of it, or possibly don't posses the skill. And as far as money being taking away from indiv. freestyle, well you guys bitching about it don't need to worry about it, its highly doubtful you will place in the money anyways, so bitch about the weather or something. And it does take some talent and ***** to be the chic, i dare you to say that to my girl molly and i'll gladly watch you get punked. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoD1mwMitM4 (that's molly btw)
but that's not the point of this thread, she's looking for someone to tandem with, so good luck chica...

and if you really wanna talk ****, i'll be at KOS, XDL-NewYork,Nashville,INDY 100% for sure, so put your money where your mouth is...

i wasnt bitching about tandem i just gave my humble opinion on it. im not gonna lose any sleep over what goes on at any stunt contest, cuz when it comes down to it ill be riding the streets where i belong. and if molly thinks shes the **** for being a backpack then she can post up on here and i can watch all of stunt life "punk" her like they did gixxie. your barking at the wrong dude cuz i dont really give a **** about tandem or stunt contests............now no more serious talk.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:02 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

oh and to gsxrchic..........1st you have a muffin top, i got sick when i saw it. 2nd your face looks like youre a lesbian firefighter who maybe didnt make it out of the last 4 alarm blaze before your face got melted. 3rd the ugliest girl ive fucked is at minimum 10 levels above what you could ever dream of being. i cant believe you posted a pic of yourself knowing you look like that, big ol fat luv hanldes pooring up out of those jeans, really have some self respect and wear some jeans that dont dig into your sides.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:02 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

i wasnt bitching about tandem i just gave my humble opinion on it. im not gonna lose any sleep over what goes on at any stunt contest, cuz when it comes down to it ill be riding the streets where i belong. and if molly thinks shes the **** for being a backpack then she can post up on here and i can watch all of stunt life "punk" her like they did gixxie. your barking at the wrong dude cuz i dont really give a **** about tandem or stunt contests............now no more serious talk.

+111111 no one's complaining about tandem taking $ away it's just that it's not entertaining at all compared to ind freestyle in my opinion. If you make $ on it then great keep doin what you're doin.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:25 AM

JohnR is an unknown quantity at this point

oh and to gsxrchic..........1st you have a muffin top, i got sick when i saw it. 2nd your face looks like youre a lesbian firefighter who maybe didnt make it out of the last 4 alarm blaze before your face got melted. 3rd the ugliest girl ive fucked is at minimum 10 levels above what you could ever dream of being. i cant believe you posted a pic of yourself knowing you look like that, big ol fat luv hanldes pooring up out of those jeans, really have some self respect and wear some jeans that dont dig into your sides.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:27 AM

DerekMey is a decent person

Originally Posted by GSXRchic
IT'S OFFICIAL.........YOU'RE UGLY.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:28 AM

DerekMey is a decent person

hahaha, word.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:59 PM

alan is an unknown quantity at this point

well said my friend
Old 03-28-2008, 01:16 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lee majors
ok, thats it. gloves are off now. she's talking bout NYer's.

why can't you take the helmet off?

i got your back!!

and ...

where are the tandem vids? who cares about your girl kicking someone in the *****?
Old 03-28-2008, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by R1Wonder
i got your back!!

and ...

where are the tandem vids? who cares about your girl kicking someone in the *****?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6UGVVjQKH4
Old 03-28-2008, 01:37 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

quote R1Wonder-
"i got your back!!"

that's cool man, i don't need anyone at my back, i was just havin some fun with her.

plus, i think we can all agree sdf got a little outa hand here

sometimes there just no reasoning with him.
Old 03-28-2008, 02:04 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by alan
Oh man, she displayed some serious skill in this video!

"sit down and spread legs"
"stand up and kick a leg out"
"sit down and put a arm out"

Thats not *****.. Thats not being brave..

I see girls with more ***** then that EVERYDAY around here.... IMO any girl who gets on a bike with a squid, and does wheelies with him, is way more brave then a girl who gets on with a pro stunt rider..

Hell I've taken my friends 10 year old brother for some wheelies... He had no problem standing on my seat, and doing sit downs

Talent and *****.. Thats hilarious, seriously.

Tandem I think is boring. I could care less to do it, UNLESS a girl wants to go ride some wheelies.
It has its place, in the back/side of a stunt competition. But as the main event, I think its boring.

And saying a girl is brave and talented when they just do acros while the real talent rides.. WEAK!

Anything you can learn within 1 hour of hopping on a bike, isn't really 'talent' imo

Last edited by Towlieee; 03-28-2008 at 02:07 PM.
Old 03-28-2008, 02:06 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by alan
That was cool! snow tandems.
Old 03-28-2008, 02:11 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Well then...***** or bravery it is!

So, uhhhhh, when do you want to get on the back with me? I'm so excited balance point will be closer, so how much do you weigh?
Old 03-28-2008, 02:31 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

SDF loves tandem !!!

Name:  Picture064.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  81.9 KB
Name:  Picture063.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  73.1 KB

SORRY NEIL !!! I HAD TO .... this thread is soooooooooo FUNNY!!!

Oh and the only thing thats kinda cool about tandem has nothing to do with the girl!! & everything to do with the rider..... But its still weak !
Old 03-28-2008, 02:31 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
Well then...***** or bravery it is!

So, uhhhhh, when do you want to get on the back with me? I'm so excited balance point will be closer, so how much do you weigh?
exactly what I was saying

getting on back with someone who probably can't ride a good wheelie, is more bravery and ***** then getting on with a pro!
Old 03-28-2008, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Oh man, she displayed some serious skill in this video!

"sit down and spread legs"
"stand up and kick a leg out"
"sit down and put a arm out"

I see girls with more ***** then that EVERYDAY around here.... IMO any girl who gets on a bike with a squid, and does wheelies with him, is way more brave then a girl who gets on with a pro stunt rider..

Hell I've taken my friends 10 year old brother for some wheelies... He had no problem standing on my seat, and doing sit downs

Talent and *****.. Thats hilarious, seriously.

Tandem I think is boring. I could care less to do it, UNLESS a girl wants to go ride some wheelies.
It has its place, in the back/side of a stunt competition. But as the main event, I think its boring.

And saying a girl is brave and talented when they just do acros while the real talent rides.. WEAK!

Anything you can learn within 1 hour of hopping on a bike, isn't really 'talent' imo

hey man opinion is your own tandem to the "stunt scene" may be weak but who do you do shows for? other pro riders? or the average motorcycle crowd? when was the last time you bought a stunt dvd? people who are not willing to do this stuff with there own bikes is who you as a stunt team or show rider has to ride for. they are the people who buy the dvds and support what we/you do. the biggest crowd pleaser is a burnout as we all know if you do shows that gets the most crowd excitment. The hint of danger is what they want death and destruction and if you dont understand stunting then adding another person must be just crazy becuse they cant do a wheelie by them selves let alone with another person. sorry man but the crowd is who has final say and they love it so .......
Old 03-28-2008, 02:47 PM

hahah i like mandem wayyyyyyyy better

Quick Reply: Looking for a Tandem Partner??