Looking for a Tandem Partner??

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 05:24 PM

skidmark is a decent person
Re: Looking for a Tandem Partner??

Speak for yourself, honda don't leak

Anyhoo, funniest **** i've read in a long time. Ya, tandem is lame for the most part imo, but it can be entertaining (that Pullen clip from XDL was cool with the hc o's and almost tossing her off the back).

continue...
Old 03-28-2008, 05:40 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

i used to not like tandem untill i say rome and ronnie bust out in vegas. and as a stunt rider i thought it was pretty cool to watch...i actually stopped riding just to watch them.....but thats just my opinion
Old 03-28-2008, 05:51 PM

alan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skidmark
Speak for yourself, honda don't leak

Anyhoo, funniest **** i've read in a long time. Ya, tandem is lame for the most part imo, but it can be entertaining (that Pullen clip from XDL was cool with the hc o's and almost tossing her off the back).

continue...

I have a honda and it leaks maybe becuse its been down more times than jenna jameson but its all good

After thinking about the quote of "i ride for my self and no one else" thats bs this is generation look at me! we all do this for attention including myself im not pointing fingers at anyone im pointing at us all
Old 03-28-2008, 05:55 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by alan
I have a honda and it leaks maybe becuse its been down more times than jenna jameson but its all good

After thinking about the quote of "i ride for my self and no one else" thats bs this is generation look at me! we all do this for attention including myself im not pointing fingers at anyone im pointing at us all
WRONG! i dont do it for attention. attention that i do get is a bonus for the hardwork i put in to it. but im certainly not riding for the attention all the countles hours i spend riding when no one is watching.......i didnt start wheelying bikes cuz i was thinking "i want ppl to see this and tell me im great" i did it cuz it was a challenge for myself and it still is. i have no problem letting a curb monkey lick my ***** cuz she thinks i wheelie good but thats not why i started and it isnt why i sacrifice life and limb to continue progressing with what i do. and im sure i speak for alot of guys when i say that.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
WRONG! i dont do it for attention. attention that i do get is a bonus for the hardwork i put in to it. but im certainly not riding for the attention all the countles hours i spend riding when no one is watching.......i didnt start wheelying bikes cuz i was thinking "i want ppl to see this and tell me im great" i did it cuz it was a challenge for myself and it still is. i have no problem letting a curb monkey lick my ***** cuz she thinks i wheelie good but thats not why i started and it isnt why i sacrifice life and limb to continue progressing with what i do. and im sure i speak for alot of guys when i say that.

so why the avatar picture of you on a bike? if you really didnt care you wouldn't say or do anything no one would ever know that you are a stunt rider, but you are very vocal about your riding and doing it to push your self thats cool man i respect that, but if you didnt want people to see you or know about you then they would not. I guess i should have put IMO in front of that statement
Old 03-28-2008, 06:14 PM

skidmark is a decent person

^I gotta agree with sdf on that one, i don't even like riding if there are lots of spectators at the spot. My favorite is riding with few people, or alone. I kinda rode in a show once and hated it. I dont like being filmed either. To each his own

There are lots of attention ****** out there that do this though.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:17 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

so why the avatar picture of you on a bike? if you really didnt care you wouldn't say or do anything no one would ever know that you are a stunt rider, but you are very vocal about your riding and doing it to push your self thats cool man i respect that, but if you didnt want people to see you or know about you then they would not. I guess i should have put IMO in front of that statement
here ill quote myself cuz i guess u didnt get it the 1st time "attention that i do get is a bonus for the hardwork i put in to it." i dont tell ppl "im a stunt rider". if someone asks me if i stunt i confirm. im not out there trying to get the world pumped on me. i have a picture of myself riding in my avatar cuz this is a riding site and that is me........what the **** else would i put up there? dont speak for other ppl, if you ride bikes for a certain reason GREAT, dont add everyone else in with that.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:34 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

I think tandem should be the main event in the comps.. FOR CEREAL
Old 03-28-2008, 06:36 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bvbr05pPK8

Look even PRO stunt riders make mistakes in tandem
Old 03-28-2008, 06:38 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Kevmo7

Get owned
Old 03-28-2008, 06:51 PM

here ill quote myself cuz i guess u didnt get it the 1st time "attention that i do get is a bonus for the hardwork i put in to it." i dont tell ppl "im a stunt rider". if someone asks me if i stunt i confirm. im not out there trying to get the world pumped on me. i have a picture of myself riding in my avatar cuz this is a riding site and that is me........what the **** else would i put up there? dont speak for other ppl, if you ride bikes for a certain reason GREAT, dont add everyone else in with that.

dude i get it We all do it for what ever......
Old 03-29-2008, 12:37 AM
circles are boring....

MacDaddyBlake is a decent person

Originally Posted by JohnnyBmore
SDF loves tandem !!!

SORRY NEIL !!! I HAD TO .... this thread is soooooooooo FUNNY!!!

Oh and the only thing thats kinda cool about tandem has nothing to do with the girl!! & everything to do with the rider..... But its still weak !

If you havent yet.........marry that girl :P

Army and she will tandem??? ****!
Old 03-29-2008, 10:07 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kevmo7

that was a disappointment.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:28 AM

JohnR is an unknown quantity at this point

+1
Old 03-29-2008, 10:38 AM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

we all have our out look on it and what we call entertainment most call stupid we all take beautiful bikes( at one point) and push the limits to excell our egos or pocket book only to have a pile of **** in the driveway that leaks every color of fluid power to the stunt rider tadem or not!!:YEAH

Hi I have your dvd!
Old 03-29-2008, 10:52 AM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

Originally Posted by Halfrican
i used to not like tandem untill i say rome and ronnie bust out in vegas. and as a stunt rider i thought it was pretty cool to watch...i actually stopped riding just to watch them.....but thats just my opinion

You almost have to respect the tandem **** too........its different not everyone does it........and half of everyone wouldn't do it because the don't have the ***** to do it and also they don't want that guilt of hurtin that other person........just think about it......cute girl on your bike falls get hurt you'd feel like **** same as that I think it was a 10 year old brother you'd feel like **** ........I have mad respect for tandem just like I do with ind. freestyle.......dude its a f*ckin art of it (I think)......and sorry about this there is really no such thing as ridin for free personally let someone pay my *** I'll do shows and signings anytime anywhere........**** that america is about makin money.......chase money grab money **** bills need to be paid

I was just talking out of my *** really

Oh yeah I'm squidin it up all the time