Stuntex

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 09:12 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Stuntex

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
you'll get it or your money back for sure.. just dont go puttin him on blast like the other guy and im sure he'll take care of you
+1 never complain when someone doesnt send you what you ordered after a month. cuz everyone on stuntlife will tell you that youre an *******
Old 03-27-2008, 08:25 AM

itr456 is an unknown quantity at this point

i guess thats normal now a days. Hey what part of ny are you from??
Old 03-27-2008, 02:18 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by itr456
I dont know what this has to do with the topic, but yea i can do bar tricks. Hey im probably not as nice as u or jordo but i was in the lot all of last summer on my gixxer wit no licence, and if u come to ny cops are dicks, my bike was at the impound for 3months... at my best i can pull of 5-8 circles....Thats why im looking forward to riding the f4i, i think its gonna improve my riding....But thanks for the concern bro, ill be sure to keep your comment in mind when im riding
This has everything to do with the topic..

The topic is about stuntex pickups, and bar tricks are the only place IMO where you need one..

I personally don't do bar tricks, I think they are gayer then aids. I have no REAL need for a stuntex setup..

IMO if your not doing bar tricks for more then 30 seconds at a time, or banging rev limiter on the bar, there is no reason to run a stuntex..

Just wasting time installing it, money to buy it, and stress caused by not receiving it..

I'd put your money elsewhere on parts you can use.. Do you already have a GOOD quality cage? How about a subcage? What about a round or 12 bar? What about a handbrake?

I'd get all that stuff far before a stuntex...

UNLESS YOU HAVE A GIXXER!! then i'd get stuntex first thing... err scratch that, I"d sell the gixxxer and get a honda and skip the stuntex all together
Old 03-27-2008, 04:10 PM

yea its for an f4i, i got a tygershark cage, omr sub cage, gsxr1000 front end, brembo 16x18 with a hohey streetfighterz set up.... basically every single part they make i got....as far as bar tricks, my opinion if ur in the lot doin technical **** it aint that impressive between riders....BUT on the streets its g ****....and bitches love bar tricks...
Old 03-27-2008, 04:23 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Towlieee
This has everything to do with the topic..

The topic is about stuntex pickups, and bar tricks are the only place IMO where you need one..
my gsxr oil light used to come on just riding idle till i put a stuntex in it.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by itr456
i guess thats normal now a days. Hey what part of ny are you from??
originally from brooklyn but the last like 7 years i spent upstate ny in the albany area, now i live in the baltimore area.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:27 PM

NastySVC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
lol umm there was another thread something like this a little while ago where the dude hadnt recieved his pick up after awhile and wasnt getting his emails returne and everything and all of mr ryan smiths friends were on here saying "hes a good guy". so dont worry atleast your not alone in the fact that you didnt get your product from a "good guy"
i was one of those people this isnt like him at all that dude is stand up maybe call his phone i cant beleive that there has to be something wrong.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by NastySVC
i was one of those people this isnt like him at all that dude is stand up maybe call his phone i cant beleive that there has to be something wrong.
i see it like this. well 1st i bought a pick up from him a few years ago with no issues got it in like a week. anyway....if one of my friends is selling stuff and someone raises a concern or bitches that they havent gotten their stuff and theyre not gettin any responses after a month. im not gonna sit up here and say "oh hes a good guy and your an *******" or whatever....if hes really my friend im gonna let him know theres a thread on stuntlife about him not taking care of his customers and if he chooses not to make good on it then thats his choice and all the hate that he recieves is well deserved u know what i mean. thats how i would do it cuz you cant undermine the fact that someone is having a problem with the customer service and lack of product long after payment.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:51 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

he knows about these threads and im sure he's taking care of it.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
originally from brooklyn but the last like 7 years i spent upstate ny in the albany area, now i live in the baltimore area.
yea def pm me if u in nyc area, we got a couple of spots..and the hollywood block party is gonna be poppin..
Old 03-27-2008, 09:33 PM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
but they are nothing like bill from fullthrottle who goes above and beyound for his customers

:2cent
i would of thought that but since i got my hand brake ive been waiting 2 weeks for him to get back to me about a longer cable for my bike..... he said he was going to make one up over the week end of the 14th of march and sent it to me

but still no cable or emails (i sent asking him how much payment he wanted for it)

but nothing
Old 05-21-2008, 12:41 AM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

nice...like how all my post regarding ryan snakin my money are gone. Whatever...he still got my money...months... ....I have dared him to step up and be a man and call me...but obviously he wont. he is a low life snake. Dont ever buy from Stuntex! Never known anyone quite like Mr. Ryan Smith. Here in cali we dont screw peole over like that...maybe everywhere...at least not the people I know. Whatever.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:45 AM

DEBO is a decent person

Originally Posted by zride
nice...like how all my post regarding ryan snakin my money are gone. Whatever...he still got my money...months... ....I have dared him to step up and be a man and call me...but obviously he wont. he is a low life snake. Dont ever buy from Stuntex! Never known anyone quite like Mr. Ryan Smith. Here in cali we dont screw peole over like that...maybe everywhere...at least not the people I know. Whatever.
Drop it!!!!!

Mr. Internet Gangsta
Old 05-21-2008, 01:11 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Id be pissed too if I didnt get my ****. I noticed something above tho. The dude who started this post said he bought it from a stuntex dealer - not from stuntex directly. someone else probably swiped his dough and never placed the order through stuntex? Did you order from Ryan directly Zride or from someone who had stuntex on their site or on ebay or some **** like that?
Old 05-21-2008, 02:39 AM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

directly...but debo is right...I got to drop it already. every now and then I get all pissed..its only 69.00 bucks which I can get over but I need a pickup for this bike seriously...does anyone got one they would sell me? 02 GSXR600
Old 05-21-2008, 10:39 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah i got mine through a dealer.. stuntme.com I got mine after about a month because Ryan took forever to send them the stuff
Old 05-21-2008, 10:58 AM

i23theone23i is a decent person

Originally Posted by zride
directly...but debo is right...I got to drop it already. every now and then I get all pissed..its only 69.00 bucks which I can get over but I need a pickup for this bike seriously...does anyone got one they would sell me? 02 GSXR600
http://www.stuntusa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33437
Here you go man
Old 05-21-2008, 11:53 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Yeah i got mine through a dealer.. stuntme.com I got mine after about a month because Ryan took forever to send them the stuff
You cant blame Ryan for that tho coz it wasnt ordered directly through him (Not saying you are). I never dealt with stuntme and Im not saying they do this - but sometimes whoever the order was placed through sits with it for a week doing nothing. Then it looks like Ryans not doing his job. I dont know - just saying. I ordered 3 pickups directly from Ryan right around the time all these threads started popping up and I got them in a week. And I dont know the dude at all. Hope everyone gets their ****.

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 05-21-2008 at 11:57 AM.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:58 AM
NealFoReal

One thing I would do tho is I were Ryan is come on here and try to straighten all this out.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:22 PM

rustystntWCCR is an unknown quantity at this point

homemade pickups on gixxers are easy....all you need is the like 4-6 inches of copper tubing, the original pickup, some strong *** adhesive and safety wire...it sounds ghetto rigged but theres a guy out here who makes one for every gixxer ive had and it only cost me like 20 bucks and my stock one and they work just as good as the stuntex without all the bling of machined metal...

Quick Reply: Stuntex