Proper wound cleaning.....DON'T use Peroxide!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 05:34 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
Re: Proper wound cleaning.....DON'T use Peroxide!

Originally Posted by old man roger
this explains alot about you most of your posts are very long to say the least ..lol

you seem to be trying to cover all aspects of what you are posting about in a single post so the fact that your wife is so complete in making a first aid kit leads me to beleive that when you are talking to her you make sure you cover every thing pertaining to the concept of your conversation and i.........oh forget it i was just trying to make a jstuntlocke style post and i can't

I do tend to ramble..... haha sorry.

I didn't know you were gonna make fun of me cuz I said I might go for the 905 subcage... j/K haha I'll keep waiting .........

Honestly Roger... It's the ****** pain med's they have me on for my RA. I didn't grow up on pain pills like half you ******* on here, so it makes me ****** talk alot! But I'd rather talk alot then lay on the floor all day long with my feet on the couch and a heating pad under my back.....

Plus you stuntlifers are my only friends I got!!!!! LOL
You made me cry roger.....lol
Old 03-21-2008, 05:34 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by dsfdlish
peep THIS scar!
damn dlish why you keep changing your name , your confusing me...lol
Old 03-21-2008, 05:37 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke

I do tend to ramble..... haha sorry.

I didn't know you were gonna make fun of me cuz I said I might go for the 905 subcage... j/K haha I'll keep waiting .........

Honestly Roger... It's the ****** pain med's they have me on for my RA. I didn't grow up on pain pills like half you ******* on here, so it makes me ****** talk alot! But I'd rather talk alot then lay on the floor all day long with my feet on the couch and a heating pad under my back.....

Plus you stuntlifers are my only friends I got!!!!! LOL
You made me cry roger.....lol
i pick on you cause i care

Old 03-21-2008, 05:58 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Its you're - not your. I know they taught that in grammar school back in the day.
Old 03-21-2008, 06:04 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Its you're - not your. I know they taught that in grammar school back in the day.
Ha ha.......WRONG........your shows possesion......you're is the same as saying...you are......now look at it again...LOL............EDIT(yes, I'm slightly retarded.....didn't notice the second your that needs to be you're)....LOL
Old 03-21-2008, 06:05 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

i pick on you cause i care

I know, and thanks for listening!
Old 03-21-2008, 06:06 PM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Ha ha.......WRONG........your shows possesion......you're is the same as saying...you are......now look at it again...LOL............EDIT(yes, I'm slightly retarded.....didn't notice the second your that needs to be you're)....LOL

You both are right... he used the word twice in both forms.... LOL

*edit* dang... fast edit.....
Old 03-21-2008, 06:11 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Haha I didnt even see the first your. I was looking at the your confusing me. Either way - Roger correct yo grammer fool.
Old 03-21-2008, 06:11 PM
NealFoReal

We're always right. Once you realize that we're all good.
Old 03-21-2008, 06:15 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Ha ha.....yeah.....went to see if I put my foot in my mouth.....sure enough....my foot was firmly wedged into my choppers....LOL..
Old 03-21-2008, 06:26 PM
NealFoReal

Ha ha.....yeah.....went to see if I put my foot in my mouth.....sure enough....my foot was firmly wedged into my choppers....LOL..
I didnt even notice the first your so I went back to read it to see if I put my foot in my mouth too.
Old 03-21-2008, 06:29 PM
hunts and stunts

hahaha

"sole" food

Old 03-21-2008, 06:35 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

damn j stunt your wife sure packs a lot of stuff for you to bring. does she think you are going riding or going to war?

better be safe than sorry tho
Old 03-21-2008, 06:39 PM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by bdc_Marky
damn j stunt your wife sure packs a lot of stuff for you to bring. does she think you are going riding or going to war?

better be safe than sorry tho

Yea, and I ended up needing a torch and a welder...

tentacles everywhere it was crazy!
Old 03-21-2008, 07:08 PM

westy23 is a decent person

lol jokes
Old 03-21-2008, 07:20 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Duct Tape!!!!!
Old 03-21-2008, 07:22 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

i dunno
Old 03-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Oh almost forgot... If its a deep cut... Super glue then Wrap duct tape.. :YEAH
Old 03-21-2008, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Oh almost forgot... If its a deep cut... Super glue then Wrap duct tape.. :YEAH
Ha ha......been there. Duct tape is great stuff!
Old 03-21-2008, 07:45 PM
Administrators

Ha ha......been there. Duct tape is great stuff!

When It starts to come off on its own.... Your Ready to Take it off..
and Vualla... All healed up.. :YEAH

Quick Reply: Proper wound cleaning.....DON'T use Peroxide!