Kicks???

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 08:27 AM

Standupnfall is a decent person
Kicks???

Finally on Idle and working on Kickstand wheelies now to really slow it down. What shoes will last the longest while my gay *** foot drags the ground? Going for new kicks tonight, 1 box of left and right and one box of 2 lefts. Should last me a while. Are there some shoes like DCs with a harder sole that wont burn-up so fast Thank You..

Last edited by Standupnfall; 03-21-2008 at 08:35 AM.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:45 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kicks???

pm gundamintpete for some of these bad boys :YEAH

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 08:49 AM

I'm waiting on version 2 of those. Those ones have NOT, I repeat have NOT been approved for BP. They are however approved for

Old 03-21-2008, 09:08 AM
circles are boring....

MacDaddyBlake is a decent person

or you could just get a light pair of riding boots *shrug*
Old 03-21-2008, 09:21 AM

Timmy P is a decent person

Learn without the kickstand.. will make you a better rider faster.. what dont kill ya only makes you stronger.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:23 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

you must be going some gangsta *** foot drags.... bro... but i believe there is no sole better then a stasis www.stasisshoes.com
there are is one guy up here named boyd ... he has quite a few pairs and i saw a video of him drifting and somemore stuff... shoes still were kicking like new.... and they have a ton more features then a nice sole.... dont just take my word cause i am the owner...i am sure people will post up on this one soon
Old 03-21-2008, 09:30 AM
circles are boring....

MacDaddyBlake is a decent person

not bad looking shoes bishop
Old 03-21-2008, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by MacDaddyBlake
or you could just get a light pair of riding boots *shrug*

I have several already. The riding boots are too expensive to mess around in. Years ago on my old pair I did like 3 circle skitches and I walked crooked forever. Maybe I need to make friends with someone who can re-sole boots.

I think Ill go with DC or World industries like last time. If I ever setup paypal Ill try out some Stasis

And Tim, I tried this "kickstand" position last night on the big bike for the first time as recommended in another thread and things really came together. After 5 kickstand wheelies. I slowed My staggards down another 3-4 MPH, lowered my Idle even more and did my first NTH (about 1 second). This is to prepair for no hand sit downs (they might be a bit a way but I had some glimpses of great things while riding last night)

Anyway, any other experienced input about skate shoes?
What have you guys tried and Pros and Cons of them?
Old 03-21-2008, 10:20 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
you must be going some gangsta *** foot drags.... bro... but i believe there is no sole better then a stasis www.stasisshoes.com
there are is one guy up here named boyd ... he has quite a few pairs and i saw a video of him drifting and somemore stuff... shoes still were kicking like new.... and they have a ton more features then a nice sole.... dont just take my word cause i am the owner...i am sure people will post up on this one soon
What up Bishop? I had the Exo's and have the Borne Identity. My Exo's soles tore up in about a month of foot drags. The soles on the Borne's seem a lot stronger than the Exo's. Just my Still love the shoes though.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
What up Bishop? I had the Exo's and have the Borne Identity. My Exo's soles tore up in about a month of foot drags. The soles on the Borne's seem a lot stronger than the Exo's. Just my Still love the shoes though.
This is the kinda thing I want to hear. Keep em coming.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:26 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 03-21-2008, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Standupnfall
I have several already. The riding boots are too expensive to mess around in. Years ago on my old pair I did like 3 circle skitches and I walked crooked forever. Maybe I need to make friends with someone who can re-sole boots.

I think Ill go with DC or World industries like last time. If I ever setup paypal Ill try out some Stasis

And Tim, I tried this "kickstand" position last night on the big bike for the first time as recommended in another thread and things really came together. After 5 kickstand wheelies. I slowed My staggards down another 3-4 MPH, lowered my Idle even more and did my first NTH (about 1 second). This is to prepair for no hand sit downs (they might be a bit a way but I had some glimpses of great things while riding last night)

Anyway, any other experienced input about skate shoes?
What have you guys tried and Pros and Cons of them?
if you dont want to use paypal just use your credit card on the site... pm me for a discount code
Old 03-21-2008, 10:54 AM

yeah the borne soles are made better... but i think you may have had a prototype exo skeleton... cause they are about a 8 on a scale of 10 and the bornes being a 10.... and whats up bro ..long time no here partner...whats up with the big trucks in your avatar... i thought you invested in houses or something like that
Old 03-21-2008, 06:33 PM
NealFoReal

yeah the borne soles are made better... but i think you may have had a prototype exo skeleton... cause they are about a 8 on a scale of 10 and the bornes being a 10.... and whats up bro ..long time no here partner...whats up with the big trucks in your avatar... i thought you invested in houses or something like that
Trukz is a game some of us play on here. And investments - haha I'm watching my business fall apart day by day right now so I'm trying to figure some **** out now Kicks - dont get me wrong bro - I loved those Exo's. When the sole starting ripping off I glued them ***** back together and rocked em for another month :YEAH But for foot drags I would rock the Bornes first or a similar shoe if you got one. You gonna make it to NYC for Hollywoods Block Party this year?
Old 03-21-2008, 06:34 PM
NealFoReal

And the Exo's - I got them when they first came out so it may have been a prototype Either way keep doing your thing partner.
Old 03-21-2008, 06:42 PM

Trukz is a game some of us play on here. And investments - haha I'm watching my business fall apart day by day right now so I'm trying to figure some **** out now Kicks - dont get me wrong bro - I loved those Exo's. When the sole starting ripping off I glued them ***** back together and rocked em for another month :YEAH But for foot drags I would rock the Bornes first or a similar shoe if you got one. You gonna make it to NYC for Hollywoods Block Party this year?
damn bro i hope the market turns around for ya bro... and thanks for the trukz explanation bro... and plus 1000 on the borne shoe...being the shiznit... and that was funny as hell about the glue thing partner... look at your exo's and tell me if they have the stitch line in the groove on the sole if they dont ... i will throw you a new pair bro..a few prototypes didnt get the sewn in treatment . you just pay the 10 bucks to ship em..or if you buy some of the new shirts i am posting up here in a few days i will ship them with the shirts for free... the new shirts are hot fire...:YEAH .. or i can bring them to the block party cause i surely am going to make it this year... and kick it with you guys...
Old 03-21-2008, 07:05 PM

DeanD is a decent person

im lookin for the black borne's but they aren't on the stasis site
Old 03-21-2008, 07:40 PM
NealFoReal

damn bro i hope the market turns around for ya bro... and thanks for the trukz explanation bro... and plus 1000 on the borne shoe...being the shiznit... and that was funny as hell about the glue thing partner... look at your exo's and tell me if they have the stitch line in the groove on the sole if they dont ... i will throw you a new pair bro..a few prototypes didnt get the sewn in treatment . you just pay the 10 bucks to ship em..or if you buy some of the new shirts i am posting up here in a few days i will ship them with the shirts for free... the new shirts are hot fire...:YEAH .. or i can bring them to the block party cause i surely am going to make it this year... and kick it with you guys...
Cool look forward to meeting you then. I threw the kicks out after the glue stopped holding the sole together. But I'll buy a shirt or two and you can throw in some free kicks if you want :YEAH If you cant thats cool. I gotta try though. Or wait - I could tell you I went into the basement and pulled them out and yeah they didnt have the sewn in treatment.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:14 PM

DeanD is a decent person

also don't buy osiris, their soles wear out quick and fall off fast
Old 03-21-2008, 08:47 PM

I decided Id sacrifice my beautiful black Nike Air forces for the sake of stunting and the quest to find what I want. I think this will make me keep my foot up for sure. Like I said I dont normally do this but will be adding a few minutes of this too my practice sessions.

Quick Reply: Kicks???