Calling Out Stunt Magna

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 02:18 PM
CT

CT is a decent person
Re: Calling Out Stunt Magna

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
Ya I Figured Maybe I Can Buy Joe Too...**** I Bought Teach For Market Value,know I Can't Even Sell Him Wholesale...garbage Eastcoast Riders...never Hold There Value
If you get Joe just beware T-Ice will throw himself and his Mandex in the deal.
Old 03-20-2008, 02:22 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
Ya I Figured Maybe I Can Buy Joe Too...**** I Bought Teach For Market Value,know I Can't Even Sell Him Wholesale...garbage Eastcoast Riders...never Hold There Value

Ill trade you 2 brunelles and a Woods for your Teach... Deal???
Old 03-20-2008, 02:29 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

we need to band together to get rid of the rest of the people like this.... i am getting real tierd of all this **** that these kids talk about being "pros" or the "pros" they ride with..... and they turn put just groupies that ride sacks
Old 03-20-2008, 02:32 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trick
we need to band together to get rid of the rest of the people like this.... i am getting real tierd of all this **** that these kids talk about being "pros" or the "pros" they ride with..... and they turn put just groupies that ride sacks

Who and what are you talking about. Please do explain
Old 03-20-2008, 02:42 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by verticaljay
I'll tell you what. I know I'm a bit of a has bin but I'll go toe to toe with this guy any day of the week.

I'm not going to talk anymore trash, I'll let my riding do the talking.

Magna or whoever you are, email me jay@verticaloutlaws.com and we'll throw down and see who the better rider is.
your taller than me
Old 03-20-2008, 03:55 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Originally Posted by dsfdlish
your taller than me
Hey buddy! :YEAH How's the CO treating you? You riding already this year?
Old 03-20-2008, 04:05 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

vertical jay is a homo.........
Old 03-20-2008, 06:31 PM

FreeTonyC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by T-Ice
vertical jay is a homo.........

Change you avatar ***...... That ***** from 05.....
Old 03-20-2008, 07:38 PM

gabby jay is an unknown quantity at this point

let me break it down for these guys, i havent been riding for that long but i improved a lot!! now that statement is me comparing myself to myself!! i ride hard to be a better rider then i was yesterday, not a better rider then YOU!! Vertical Joe is a friend of mine and a phenomenal rider!! i havent seen much of the Vertical Outlaws ride but know they've put in work!! they got my respect!!! they dont need to prove anything, they already made it happen!!
Old 03-20-2008, 07:59 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Hey buddy! :YEAH How's the CO treating you? You riding already this year?
when the back permits, but its getting better by the week, it was 70 today! hows your peepee
Old 03-20-2008, 08:48 PM

alan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trick

internet pimpin is what most people do these days maybe im just an old guy but when you put stuff on the internet it might as well be too my face I cant stand these internet pimps just as its been said before let the ridin do the talking!!
Old 03-20-2008, 11:40 PM

Suicidal Antics is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll tell you what. I know I'm a bit of a has bin but I'll go toe to toe with this guy any day of the week.

I'm not going to talk anymore trash, I'll let my riding do the talking.

Magna or whoever you are, email me jay@verticaloutlaws.com and we'll throw down and see who the better rider is.
Jay taught me the proper way to highside circles!:YEAH

hows OFR looking these days? like a sandbox? ive got some new paint I need to take off my bike. its too shiny.

Originally Posted by John LegionST
WOW... VO is OG and can hang with any team in the biz!!! sad to see this kinda hate when CT and im sure more of VO was probably excited to maybe have some more people to ride/chill with!!!
We had an issue with these guys too, almost on similar grounds, but thing seems to dissolve once I called them out. Im curious to see where this post goes.

Now I know me, and 'my crew' are definately new, and got tons to learn, but around here, the VO is all people have been exposed to, so they are definately a local celebrity. Theres a certain amount of respect that goes along with that. Not to discredit darius, but who cares if he can do switchback no handed circles. In Maine, the public will never see this, so as far as they are concerned, the VO is the best thing since sliced bread.

Compared to the sandal wearing college chumps, these guys are STILL killin it.

We've all ridden with Jay..... Frank's too busy sliding down snowy hills, but from talking to him, he's just as eager to toss out a tip or two where he can as well.

All I gotta say is.... Suicidal Antics may be another 'newbie *** Maine team', but don't get use confused.

Last edited by Suicidal Antics; 03-20-2008 at 11:45 PM.
Old 03-20-2008, 11:48 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm gettin one of these ready.
Old 03-20-2008, 11:48 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Still waiting for "Stunt Magna" to make a comment here.....

Old 03-20-2008, 11:51 PM

Suicidal Antics is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I'm gettin one of these ready.
excuse me sir, your cant park your truck there.
Old 03-21-2008, 01:22 AM
Delinquent

j-flights is a decent person

Old 03-21-2008, 01:28 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

anyone notice his profile is rather blank now?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:54 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Where he at
Old 03-21-2008, 06:41 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

i know where he is......

he is with rocsteady and shotta and erack and droptop and ct stunt riderz (aka jcd) in the land of imagination......
where they are alomost as AWSOME or as GANGSTA or as BALLIN or as SKINNY or as PRO as they realy think they are !!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2008, 06:45 AM
squid hunter

this is where man bear pig lives also...... just in case you guys didntt know

Quick Reply: Calling Out Stunt Magna