Miranda Rights?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 10:04 PM

andyhart281 is a decent person
Miranda Rights?

So on my way home today I get in my neighborhood and do a small little wheelie. Nothing major. Well there happens to be a cop up ahead of me. So I pull into my garage and the cop comes up and talks to me. Saying I can't be doing that and blah blah blah, asked to see my license. It's revoked for a dui a year ago. I told him, he cuffs me and halls me to jail. We get there i get booked and bail is 10,000. My mom comes down and pays and I'm out. Well, this guy forgot to read me my rights. I wanna know if I have a case or not. Can I fight it, is it even worth fighting? I'm calling my lawyer tomorrow.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:05 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Miranda Rights?

Originally Posted by andyhart281
So on my way home today I get in my neighborhood and do a small little wheelie. Nothing major. Well there happens to be a cop up ahead of me. So I pull into my garage and the cop comes up and talks to me. Saying I can't be doing that and blah blah blah, asked to see my license. It's revoked for a dui a year ago. I told him, he cuffs me and halls me to jail. We get there i get booked and bail is 10,000. My mom comes down and pays and I'm out. Well, this guy forgot to read me my rights. I wanna know if I have a case or not. Can I fight it, is it even worth fighting? I'm calling my lawyer tomorrow.
they dont have to read miranda rights unless theyre going to question you.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:06 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

no... you've been watching too many cop shows..

they dont read you your rights... your advised of your rights when you see the magistrate...

****... second post
Old 03-19-2008, 10:11 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

In the United States, the Miranda warning is a warning given by police to criminal suspects in police custody, or in a custodial situation, before they are asked questions relating to the commission of a crime. A custodial situation is where the suspect's freedom of movement is restrained although he or she is not under arrest. An incriminating statement by a suspect will not constitute admissible evidence unless the suspect was advised of his or her "Miranda rights" and made a knowing, intelligent, and voluntary waiver of those rights. However, police may request biographical information such as name, date of birth, and address, without first reading suspects their Miranda warnings.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:13 PM

bigkapp is a decent person

bithches kicked my door down back in september, about 15 of em, ruffed me up tore my house to ****, took me in...$20,000 bond, 6 F1's and f2's and trust me MIRANDA RIGHTS dont do ****... your word vs. theirs... get a LAWYER
Old 03-19-2008, 10:13 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

if you told him anything incriminating it can be excluded as evidence in the event you go to court. but that probably wont matter...
Old 03-19-2008, 10:57 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by aw0n0
if you told him anything incriminating it can be excluded as evidence in the event you go to court. but that probably wont matter...
+1

If you woulda jumped off your bike, WITHOUT having your rights read, and say "I ride wheelies everyday and you bitches can't do nothing about it" it wouldn't hold up in court...

Now your wheelie itself, was breaking the law, and will still hold up in court..

Anything you said, will NOT make it to court..

Of course, when tehy SAW you do it, they don't need your statement..

Only time they are worried about your statement, is when they are trying to solve the crime, and still trying to PROVE you did it..
Old 03-19-2008, 11:03 PM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person

Sounds easy enough to beat.

Get a lawyer its a pretty easy case if the guy had to turn around to come back.

Just talk to a good lawyer.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Reckless01
Sounds easy enough to beat.

Get a lawyer its a pretty easy case if the guy had to turn around to come back.

Just talk to a good lawyer.
hahah youre crazy, his license is revoked from a dwi and the cop saw him pop a wheelie and then ride into his garage. hes fucked, unless by some grace of god he pleads not guilty and the cop doesnt show up for court.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:17 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

my advise would be to shut the garage door before he got there lol... 2 late now though...good luck w/ that
Old 03-19-2008, 11:18 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont know why u ******** have problems with cops....most of them are cool......10g's to bail out WTF ID BE FUCKEN PISSED U COULD HAVE GOTTEN A NEW BIKE....and now u come on stuntlife like some hardcore criminal...and tell the story....plus u had a dui of course u screwed.....u wanna lose more money get a lawyer......maybe if u didnt have that dui u would not be in this ****
Old 03-19-2008, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by bigkapp
bithches kicked my door down back in september, about 15 of em, ruffed me up tore my house to ****, took me in...$20,000 bond, 6 F1's and f2's and trust me MIRANDA RIGHTS dont do ****... your word vs. theirs... get a LAWYER

u sound like a liar.....but if this really did happen then im pretty sure u brought it on urself.....i luv cops...i even donate every month to them.....to **** ppl like you....because i get real jealous when i see ppl with moto's doin stunts ,getin all the girls attention, pisses me off....but thank god teres no stunters in my area..the ho's are mine....hahaah(evil laugh)....and im driving a soccer mom van with a rear sprocket, stabilzer, and a crash cage...and guess wat no seatbelt......ohhhhhhhhhhhh im badddddddd

P.s= no im not on drugs
Old 03-19-2008, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by hazemabdulrab
i dont know why u ******** have problems with cops....most of them are cool......10g's to bail out WTF ID BE FUCKEN PISSED U COULD HAVE GOTTEN A NEW BIKE....and now u come on stuntlife like some hardcore criminal...and tell the story....plus u had a dui of course u screwed.....u wanna lose more money get a lawyer......maybe if u didnt have that dui u would not be in this ****
please specify who the ******** are so i can know if i should verbaly tear you apart or not...
Old 03-19-2008, 11:27 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

yeah for real... you must have pissed someone off or have a record or sumthin...

my bail for felony evading was only $8500
Old 03-19-2008, 11:29 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

First off, your a retard for driving drunk. Second, get a good lawyer, not some court appointed weasel
Old 03-19-2008, 11:33 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

u sound like a liar.....but if this really did happen then im pretty sure u brought it on urself.....i luv cops...i even donate every month to them.....to **** ppl like you....because i get real jealous when i see ppl with moto's doin stunts ,getin all the girls attention, pisses me off....but thank god teres no stunters in my area..the ho's are mine....hahaah(evil laugh)....and im driving a soccer mom van with a rear sprocket, stabilzer, and a crash cage...and guess wat no seatbelt......ohhhhhhhhhhhh im badddddddd

P.s= no im not on drugs
Squids like you are a joke little boy

You like to get people in trouble? You like to turn people in?

Sounds like a little mommas boy ***** to me.

Too scurred to pots your location..

Does your mother know you're talking like that online?

Would your mom ground you from your bike if she heard you talk like that?

Keep doing your power wheelies in traffic with no gear squid.. Just because you get your boonville ******, doesn't make you ****.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:39 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Towlieee

Keep doing your power wheelies in traffic with no gear squid.. Just because you get your boonville ******, doesn't make you ****.

HaHa!!!!
Old 03-19-2008, 11:40 PM

sonli is an unknown quantity at this point

P.s= no im not on drugs

is this a joke
Old 03-20-2008, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
please specify who the ******** are so i can know if i should verbaly tear you apart or not...
i was talkin to you.....no one else....but you *******.....go ahead verbaly tear me apart......
Old 03-20-2008, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Towlieee

scared to post my location of course not..........i live on 1234 fake st...fakeville, usa........come and get me u a-hole

Quick Reply: Miranda Rights?