Miranda Rights?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 12:12 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Miranda Rights?

Originally Posted by sonli
is this a joke
obviously,it is ........not that funny i see.....u see this is why i dont have friends
Old 03-20-2008, 12:14 AM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

If you would have had a valid drivers License, M1o r permit, current regisatration, and valid insurance I bet he would have given you a break. Also you got a DUI a year ago and still no license? Whats up with that... you must have been one of those under age when you got caught or something because you should have had it back by now. ANyway that sucks...

BE Legit....Ride Legit!
Old 03-20-2008, 12:14 AM

F4i_stuntin_WV is a decent person

my buddy and i got tickets totaling 15 points in one stop and the case was dropped because the cop wrote the wrong date on the citations ... CHECK THE DATE and time and **** ... good luck dude
Old 03-20-2008, 12:28 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hazemabdulrab
i was talkin to you.....no one else....but you *******.....go ahead verbaly tear me apart......
i was going to but then i realized your life is pathetic enough as it is.....carry on.
Old 03-20-2008, 12:31 AM

bigkapp is a decent person

i dont let SL get me pissed off usually but i dont like cops and i dont like SNITCHES.... and no actually you stupid ****, no lies here, dont need to lie, i live my life bro...AND . thats ****** great that u donate donuts...and to **** pple like me??? i wish i knew where you lived i'd come knock your little 19 year old *** the **** out... you do sound like a little ****** *** snitch u know that right... your the type of dude that snitches out his boy to get out of a little mistermeanor... Anyway as towilee said keep doing your little pow pows in traffic with no gear... and you wonder why you have no friends ... oh and your right, i did bring it upon myself, obviously ********...

u sound like a liar.....but if this really did happen then im pretty sure u brought it on urself.....i luv cops...i even donate every month to them.....to **** ppl like you....because i get real jealous when i see ppl with moto's doin stunts ,getin all the girls attention, pisses me off....but thank god teres no stunters in my area..the ho's are mine....hahaah(evil laugh)....and im driving a soccer mom van with a rear sprocket, stabilzer, and a crash cage...and guess wat no seatbelt......ohhhhhhhhhhhh im badddddddd

P.s= no im not on drugs

Last edited by bigkapp; 03-20-2008 at 12:33 AM.
Old 03-20-2008, 12:55 AM

FRO69 is a decent person
Angry Re: Miranda Rights?

u sound like a liar.....but if this really did happen then im pretty sure u brought it on urself.....i luv cops...i even donate every month to them.....to **** ppl like you....because i get real jealous when i see ppl with moto's doin stunts ,getin all the girls attention, pisses me off....but thank god teres no stunters in my area..the ho's are mine....hahaah(evil laugh)....and im driving a soccer mom van with a rear sprocket, stabilzer, and a crash cage...and guess wat no seatbelt......ohhhhhhhhhhhh im badddddddd

P.s= no im not on drugs
How u gonna be such an asshat to talk **** bout people doin stunts and how u hate stunters on fuking STUNTLIFE u snitch *** lil bitch. Go *** your sister dum ***.Damn i never talk **** to people due to respect but your bitch *** needs beat! NAGS should ban u for just being a **** swollowing lil punk. just cuz u dont like the dudes fuking thread dont mean u need to start bashing people u dont know. fukin Idiot
Old 03-20-2008, 01:25 AM

BLooD is a decent person

Originally Posted by zride
If you would have had a valid drivers License, M1o r permit, current regisatration, and valid insurance I bet he would have given you a break. Also you got a DUI a year ago and still no license? Whats up with that... you must have been one of those under age when you got caught or something because you should have had it back by now. ANyway that sucks...

BE Legit....Ride Legit!
yeah dude, this is competely true. plus cops r mad lazy, if theres a way they can get out of doing the mounds of paper work they gotta do with every arrest then theyll try. im sure he was going to just explain that its dangerous and yada yada, but then ure no licence and dui just fucked it all up. yall can talk **** about cops allll u want but if we didnt have cops i bet youd all think alittle differently.

and the hole miranda rights thing. here when they make an arrest and bring em to the station its automatic miranda right, video recorded and paper signed. that is does because of incidents like this one, i imagine this is practiced throughout the nation.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:40 AM

mythicalstunter is a decent person

what is a dui sorry I'm not from USA your cops sound fucked up over here when he pulls out the cuffs you give him 100 bucks he kisses your *** and ***** off.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:50 AM

BLooD is a decent person

Originally Posted by mythicalstunter
what is a dui sorry I'm not from USA your cops sound fucked up over here when he pulls out the cuffs you give him 100 bucks he kisses your *** and ***** off.
dui= driving under the influence. (driving while drunk or high).

that 100 dollar thing is alittle stretch, we charge no less than 3hundo to be let off.
Old 03-20-2008, 02:31 AM

mythicalstunter is a decent person

yea thats a bit high 300 of your dollars is about 3000 of mine rather go to chooky. DUI dont do that **** man
Old 03-20-2008, 02:53 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

as im researching an appeal right now any statment used against you in court is inadmissable due to your miranda rights. u can get a lawyer at the courts expense, right to remain silent other then that u got nuthin for the miranda rights. but the *th amendment states that no excessive fines nor bail shall be inflicted. however, though, since the officer saw you it all depends on the height as to if you can get away with the fact that your hand had slipped on the clutch under acceleration. to aid this u can say you just changed your oil, adjusted the chain and wiped your hands quick to just take test it out. u gotta be really up on your research to get off on these rules. is ur l's reinstated now though or u still riden dirty? though u can get a defender, GET THE LAWYER! the at the top sounds like he has a cop in his family and gets off easy. i got a sf sherif for a cousin it don't mean nuthen so maybe its his dad or brother
Old 03-20-2008, 03:45 AM

andyhart281 is a decent person

i dont know why u ******** have problems with cops....most of them are cool......10g's to bail out WTF ID BE FUCKEN PISSED U COULD HAVE GOTTEN A NEW BIKE....and now u come on stuntlife like some hardcore criminal...and tell the story....plus u had a dui of course u screwed.....u wanna lose more money get a lawyer......maybe if u didnt have that dui u would not be in this ****
First off, **** you, whoever you think you are. Yeah so I have had some infractions with the police, hasn't any real rider? And second, we are all here, and I think I speak for everyone, trying to abide by the laws getting away with what we love doing. I got a DUI. Yeah I'm only 19. But I don't think I am some bad *** criminal thinking it's cool to post some thread to whoever is on this website to nobody I know personaly thinking I'm cool. I am not here to get criticised. Only for advise. So let me be the first to tell you to go **** yourself. I was asking advice of people on here that want to have their input. Not ******** like you who think they are "cool" posting about their mom's lame *** mini vans and trying to pick up chicks. So shove it up your ***. I would like to thank all you guys though, that have put their serious input into what I have been asking. Thank you.
Old 03-20-2008, 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by BLooD
dui= driving under the influence. (driving while drunk or high).

that 100 dollar thing is alittle stretch, we charge no less than 3hundo to be let off.
I live in a gay little town called broomfield where cops have nothing better to do than sit outside your house and wait until you get home to traffic stop you in your driveway and hall you off to jail. While all your neighbors watch and stare at you and think you're the anti-christ.
Old 03-20-2008, 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by zride

BE Legit....Ride Legit!

Yeah i was underage. I am still only 19 and I get my license back on the 9th of April. My court date is on April 22nd. I talked to a cop and he said to get my license and bring it in to say it was a glitch in the system. Good Idea??
Old 03-20-2008, 04:06 AM

Kliewer is an unknown quantity at this point

You paid 10 ****** grand to get out of jail? **** that I woulda kept my *** locked up instead.
Old 03-20-2008, 06:10 AM

travisn is a decent person

Originally Posted by andyhart281
I live in a gay little town called broomfield where cops have nothing better to do than sit outside your house and wait until you get home to traffic stop you in your driveway and hall you off to jail. While all your neighbors watch and stare at you and think you're the anti-christ.
yea my brother went to that airplane mechanic college there and got a dui, they must be hard core with that **** out there
Old 03-20-2008, 08:10 AM
lets ****in ride!!!

clutchitup21 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Squids like you are a joke little boy

You like to get people in trouble? You like to turn people in?

Sounds like a little mommas boy ***** to me.

Too scurred to pots your location..

Does your mother know you're talking like that online?

Would your mom ground you from your bike if she heard you talk like that?

Keep doing your power wheelies in traffic with no gear squid.. Just because you get your boonville ******, doesn't make you ****.
awsome!!
Old 03-20-2008, 08:15 AM
lets ****in ride!!!

clutchitup21 is a decent person

Originally Posted by bigkapp
i dont let SL get me pissed off usually but i dont like cops and i dont like SNITCHES.... and no actually you stupid ****, no lies here, dont need to lie, i live my life bro...AND . thats ****** great that u donate donuts...and to **** pple like me??? i wish i knew where you lived i'd come knock your little 19 year old *** the **** out... you do sound like a little ****** *** snitch u know that right... your the type of dude that snitches out his boy to get out of a little mistermeanor... Anyway as towilee said keep doing your little pow pows in traffic with no gear... and you wonder why you have no friends ... oh and your right, i did bring it upon myself, obviously ********...
i need popcorn!!!
Old 03-20-2008, 08:22 AM

ahhhhWHOA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kliewer
You paid 10 ****** grand to get out of jail? **** that I woulda kept my *** locked up instead.
i thnk you only have to pay a certain percentage of what your bail is posted at, like 10% or something. so im thinking he paid maybe $1000?
Old 03-20-2008, 08:26 AM

hondakidd300 is a decent person

Originally Posted by crashburn421
my advise would be to shut the garage door before he got there lol... 2 late now though...good luck w/ that
they need to make faster garage doors with no censors...ive tried shutting the door to avoid trouble but mines so slow and the cop put his foot under the door one time after i rode on the streets...guy culdnt yell at me without my dad there cuz im a minor and my dad ended up biitching the guy out tellin him your on private property and that my quad wasnt running...guy said ok prove it my dad hit the kill switch over so it sounded like it was trying to start but wasnt and i avoided deep **** that day

Quick Reply: Miranda Rights?