chooseing a crash cage "HELP"

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 03:59 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: chooseing a crash cage "HELP"

Originally Posted by Aerox_Jonne
I don´t understand how tygershark could be so good?
It looks like the "lower part" of the cage will **** up your engine cover if you crash hard?

I have no experience from cages just a thought I´ve had!
theyre solid steel bars which makes them a million times stronger than the hollow tube that most cages are made from.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:05 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
theyre solid steel bars which makes them a million times stronger than the hollow tube that most cages are made from.
a guy i met had a small problem with his on a 636 (cant remember what year). the bottom of the cage hit the stator cover and cracked a small hole in it when it flexed inwards from a crash. the designer of tygershark said he was gonna see about possibly tweaking the design because of that though. definitely willing to work with the customer though, and thats a big +.
Old 03-19-2008, 06:54 PM

droppingload2 is a decent person

well dont go with powers i orderd a cage from them like almost 4 weeks ago and still nothing, and their Costomer Service sucks. anyone else had this problem?
Old 03-19-2008, 07:29 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by droppingload2
well dont go with powers i orderd a cage from them like almost 4 weeks ago and still nothing, and their Costomer Service sucks. anyone else had this problem?
yes everyone. and shame on you for wanting to put that ugly *** cage on your bike in the 1st place.
Old 03-19-2008, 08:15 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

i think its funny how you say i need to type using proper grammer... interesting cause.. you should learn to write with proper puctuation.... thats pretty lame that that's the best thing he could come up with... "like oh ya bro oh ya, your grammer sucks" ooowww!

Scott its called
Dialect
or
colloquial language..
I think you are the one who needs to go back to school...

oh btw wonderful picture of your subcage.. the subcage looks pretty good and solid.. so much that i feel kinda bad for it

Last edited by bornreadybc; 03-19-2008 at 08:17 PM.