China Brembo Sellers caught?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 05:35 AM

REVLIMIT is an unknown quantity at this point
China Brembo Sellers caught?

They get in trouble or something? I tried searching ebay and all of a sudden there isn't anymore ads up. I guess someone reported them or something.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:37 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: China Brembo Sellers caught?

or maybe they sold out ?
Old 03-19-2008, 05:37 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i think bishop phillips had some for sale
Old 03-19-2008, 05:39 AM
also known as OMR

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...ale-china.html
Old 03-19-2008, 02:36 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by old man roger
his name is tran and they are from thailand bro..... mine are from china.... i know they all look a like but they are two different places homie ... this wasnt meant for you roger... i just hit the wrong post... hows it going omr....
Old 03-19-2008, 02:49 PM

FRO69 is a decent person

wtf how do u fake makin a master? what are they really brembo rejects?
Old 03-19-2008, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by FRO69
wtf how do u fake makin a master? what are they really brembo rejects?
chinese can make anything if you put it in there hands bro
Old 03-19-2008, 03:14 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

pretty sure they just get the molds of the brembos and duplicate them. so in really i bet your getting the same thing.
Old 03-19-2008, 03:16 PM

FRO69 is a decent person

soo biship tell me truth r u runnin us or china verson on your own bike
Old 03-19-2008, 05:12 PM

skinnyR! is a decent person

I bought one from Bishop. He states in the other thread, and this one, that his are from China and are superior than the Thailand models. You can read my comments in the other thread.

He goes on to say that the Thailand models are painted, and don't work as well and are basically junk.

Well, the one I got from him is indeed painted, so I don't know what to think. Thailand, China, who knows. I do know that I still can't get mine to work properly.

I have been bleeding mine for days now.

Nobody else that bought one is posting their results, so I am all alone on this it seems.

Just like the other thread, still awaiting advice Bishop.....
Old 03-19-2008, 06:26 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

i was tempted to buy one just 4 the hell of it! its not like there $300 ya know
Old 03-19-2008, 06:28 PM

soo biship tell me truth r u runnin us or china verson on your own bike
front brake and hand brake ..... my fabricator at the shop told me he ordered the banjo bolt from brembo... and rebleed the brakes and it solved the problem
Old 03-19-2008, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by skinnyR!
I bought one from Bishop. He states in the other thread, and this one, that his are from China and are superior than the Thailand models. You can read my comments in the other thread.

He goes on to say that the Thailand models are painted, and don't work as well and are basically junk.

Well, the one I got from him is indeed painted, so I don't know what to think. Thailand, China, who knows. I do know that I still can't get mine to work properly.

I have been bleeding mine for days now.

Nobody else that bought one is posting their results, so I am all alone on this it seems.

Just like the other thread, still awaiting advice Bishop.....
i got you covered partner.... i actually took one out of the same batch i sent you and i am bolting it up to a 08 600rr and working it out...well i personally aint doing it... the tech at the shop is.... i asked him to take notes on anything he needed to do to make them work as he did on my bikes and the other...sorry for the delay he just returned from a trip...
Old 03-19-2008, 08:20 PM

skinnyR! is a decent person

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
i got you covered partner.... i actually took one out of the same batch i sent you and i am bolting it up to a 08 600rr and working it out...well i personally aint doing it... the tech at the shop is.... i asked him to take notes on anything he needed to do to make them work as he did on my bikes and the other...sorry for the delay he just returned from a trip...
Ok thanks, I appreciate it.
Old 03-19-2008, 08:42 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Adam134 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got the thai version it came today I still need to figure **** out about how to mount it beside my ez pull with proper clearance then I'll set it up
Old 03-19-2008, 11:09 PM

caseyk29 is a decent person

thai version isn't that bad. I bought a brembo banjo bolt which stop the leak. I also put some Teflon tape on the bleeder screw just in case.
Old 03-20-2008, 12:02 AM

FRO69 is a decent person

just wondered bro. I aint hatin i was just waiting for results because the set up on your bike (biship) look'd bitchen and I was pondering buying a set due to the fact my bike is in a dam near complete rebuild state, just dont want to run into a headach to save sum cash.....

on anouther note I do have a 13mm Brembo layin around and was considering replecing my stock front master with it is this a good or bad idea?
Old 03-20-2008, 12:11 AM

just wondered bro. I aint hatin i was just waiting for results because the set up on your bike (biship) look'd bitchen and I was pondering buying a set due to the fact my bike is in a dam near complete rebuild state, just dont want to run into a headach to save sum cash.....

on anouther note I do have a 13mm Brembo layin around and was considering replecing my stock front master with it is this a good or bad idea?
well i changed them cause of a hint from a friend... it surely like the feel in the front using a brembo... i never used the 13mm so i cant say if it would be better... probably not but you never know.... and thanks for the compliment on the bike set up bro... my 08 is almost finished... i will post up pics when it is done in like a week or so...just missing like 5 custom parts
Old 03-20-2008, 03:40 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

Stuff from Thailand normally sucks and almost everything is now made in china and alot is quality stuff because almost all of the factories are set up by Americans
Old 03-20-2008, 03:50 AM

REVLIMIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Ryan S have you ever dropped your bike hard with the 905 rails on them? If so how'd they hold up as for protecting the bike.

Quick Reply: China Brembo Sellers caught?