superbikes speed channel

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 02:51 PM

WannabeStunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: superbikes speed channel

Originally Posted by jgwakeup

...Yes you can get stomp grip with out jason's logo just like you can get it with out aaron's..

You can get the grip on Standard stomp grip kits, but the lip, which was actually Aaron's original idea, and which was subsequently incorporated into both Aaron's and Jason's design is only available if you buy Aaron or Jason's signature line. The lip as Aaron designed it on his signature line is bigger and the bumps are more aggressive on the non-lipped peices. Critical pieces in Aaron's kit are also bigger in order to provide more control.

Last edited by WannabeStunter; 03-20-2008 at 03:12 PM.
Old 03-20-2008, 03:02 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
if he was the best person, he woulda been kawi sponsored before kane. no hate, but jason can directly THANK KANE as can all of us other riders for taking it to the next level. kane gets hated on for this and that, but i try and emulate his business practices just like he emulates my riding practices...together we will dominate 08, just wait and see.

jason is a great spokesperson for the sport, as long as it is always his sport. we'll see what comes of twt and superbikes covering xdl, bc THAT is the future of OUR sport and as someone who is the editor of a mag which covers our sportbike lifestyle as well as the host of a tv show which does the same thing, pretty much has a duty, as i see it, to not only look out for the interests of himself (obviously) but the interest of the sport as a whole...and that includes covering other professional riders and organizations that are the foundation of this sport of OURS

i know you love kane, but jeesh! show the kid a little love when he deserves it.

what WE ALL should be doing is thanking KANE FRIESEN...this man has broken through more barriers than all of us combined and i can GUARANTEE you that he is the #1 guy at Kawasaki, hands down. it would be interesting to see the number of mainstream industry companies who got involved with stunting by first sponsoring kane...then it would be doubly interesting to look at who else those companies picked up. kane is the man.

so i say THANKS KANE for all you have done for the sport as well as all you have done for me personally in this crazy road of a professional motorcycle rider.:YEAH
Woha.. i think im gonna tear up!
thanks man

Originally Posted by Schwartz
Did Kane Sign in under your account???
Jeeezzzz!!!
Well if you say it then I'll take a different look a Kane.

Thanks Kane...

Man that was hard...
Ok now ive read everything!
wow...
Old 03-20-2008, 03:06 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

see below

Last edited by Kaneone; 03-20-2008 at 03:08 PM.
Old 03-20-2008, 03:07 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by jgwakeup
I understand your respect for Kane however, Teach, Jason was doing this SPORT when kane as well my self were still popping pimples on our faces..

UM actually ive been doing this sport since Jason used to come to vegas to learn new tricks from us!
just cause i never made my own video doesnt mean I jumped in at a late start...
ive been making nac nacs since 99

and your right! jason does get what he deserves, dude is a hard working man whos done a lot for himself and stunting over the years, no hate there. I respect his hustle and admire his hard work.

and if you think hes being big headed.. please.. if anyone on this site had their own show and was the editor of a mag they would do the same thing.. I know I would id be even worse!! show would be called Life of Kane.. and be 100% about "this guy"

lol

-kane
Old 03-20-2008, 03:11 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

teach is the only rider whos made something off of stunting with pure riding skill alone.. period..

anyone whos ever met him knows hes got the personality of a rock and cant hustle his way out of a paper bag.. haha..

-kane
Old 03-20-2008, 03:25 PM

D-buck D.F.L is an unknown quantity at this point

+1, anybody would have a tv show, make a dollar stunting, I would, ur a liar if u say u wouldn't, and its not like jason is a horrible rider, he putts on a show...
Old 03-20-2008, 03:52 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kaneone
anyone whos ever met him knows hes got the personality of a rock and cant hustle his way out of a paper bag.. haha..

-kane
Bwhahahaha

You just don't understand the northeast...you might think he's the rock but in realty he's the paperbag and has the rock locked down.
Old 03-20-2008, 06:20 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WannabeStunter
You can get the grip on Standard stomp grip kits, but the lip, which was actually Aaron's original idea, and which was subsequently incorporated into both Aaron's and Jason's design is only available if you buy Aaron or Jason's signature line. The lip as Aaron designed it on his signature line is bigger and the bumps are more aggressive on the non-lipped peices. Critical pieces in Aaron's kit are also bigger in order to provide more control.
Where can you get it from? I cant find it, and stomp grips website doesnt show it
Old 03-20-2008, 06:40 PM

gabby jay is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Schwartz
You guys can say what you want
THE PRESEDENT OF KAWSAKI said to Jason. "You are the best person to reach our target consumer".

You best believe that guy truly means that.
Is it the 1200 people on this forum that don't like him or the millions that love the guy that matters?

Seems to me he is a great spokes person for the sport.

I bet Kawasaki will be the first of the BIG 4 Jap manufacture that produces a "STUNT BIKE."

I say, "Thanks Jason."
its funny how people reach stardom and forget where they come from!! Jason Britton is mos def NOT one of those people!!! I met him a couple times and i can assure u he is one of the coolest, mainly because he WILL take the time out to chat and show appreciation!!!:YEAH
Old 03-20-2008, 06:43 PM

gabby jay is an unknown quantity at this point

and if you think hes being big headed.. please.. if anyone on this site had their own show and was the editor of a mag they would do the same thing.. I know I would id be even worse!! show would be called Life of Kane.. and be 100% about "this guy"

lol

-kane[/QUOTE]

"u my boy blue!!!!"
Old 03-21-2008, 12:31 AM

WannabeStunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Compton82
Where can you get it from? I cant find it, and stomp grips website doesnt show it

Stomp Grips Website is really bad but here is contact numbers:

Order direct:
TOLL FREE 888-612-5240

STOMP Design Inc.
P.O. Box 2744-252
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

TEL 714-894-9388
FAX 714-894-4648

EMAIL info@stompdesign.com

Tell them Aaron Sent you....lol
Old 03-21-2008, 01:06 AM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Jason has a pretty good gig and he deserves everything he hustled.He seems like a good father and that says a lot about a person! I like the show .I think it is the best show on T.V. Unless there is a better bike show that I don't know about. If there is ,let me know.
Old 03-21-2008, 07:48 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

One thing everyone should consider is try calling either Jason or Nick Hill. I bet they'd be conciderate of any phone call. Plus it might **** Nick off if he knew I posted this promoting phone calls to him. Plus I like shaking he's cage.