superbikes speed channel

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 11:38 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
Re: superbikes speed channel

Originally Posted by Schwartz
You guys can say what you want
THE PRESEDENT OF KAWSAKI said to Jason. "You are the best person to reach our target consumer".

You best believe that guy truly means that.
Is it the 1200 people on this forum that don't like him or the millions that love the guy that matters?

Seems to me he is a great spokes person for the sport.

I bet Kawasaki will be the first of the BIG 4 Jap manufacture that produces a "STUNT BIKE."

I say, "Thanks Jason."
if he was the best person, he woulda been kawi sponsored before kane. no hate, but jason can directly THANK KANE as can all of us other riders for taking it to the next level. kane gets hated on for this and that, but i try and emulate his business practices just like he emulates my riding practices...together we will dominate 08, just wait and see.

jason is a great spokesperson for the sport, as long as it is always his sport. we'll see what comes of twt and superbikes covering xdl, bc THAT is the future of OUR sport and as someone who is the editor of a mag which covers our sportbike lifestyle as well as the host of a tv show which does the same thing, pretty much has a duty, as i see it, to not only look out for the interests of himself (obviously) but the interest of the sport as a whole...and that includes covering other professional riders and organizations that are the foundation of this sport of OURS

i know you love kane, but jeesh! show the kid a little love when he deserves it.

what WE ALL should be doing is thanking KANE FRIESEN...this man has broken through more barriers than all of us combined and i can GUARANTEE you that he is the #1 guy at Kawasaki, hands down. it would be interesting to see the number of mainstream industry companies who got involved with stunting by first sponsoring kane...then it would be doubly interesting to look at who else those companies picked up. kane is the man.

so i say THANKS KANE for all you have done for the sport as well as all you have done for me personally in this crazy road of a professional motorcycle rider.:YEAH
Old 03-18-2008, 11:58 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Did Kane Sign in under your account???
Jeeezzzz!!!
Well if you say it then I'll take a different look a Kane.
You and Kyle Woods have always been my faverite riders. :YEAH
It will be interesting to see what becomes of you Teach, with your riding skills, and personality, I think you'd also be a great spokes person.

Thanks Kane...

Man that was hard...

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
if he was the best person, he woulda been kawi sponsored before kane. no hate, but jason can directly THANK KANE as can all of us other riders for taking it to the next level. kane gets hated on for this and that, but i try and emulate his business practices just like he emulates my riding practices...together we will dominate 08, just wait and see.

jason is a great spokesperson for the sport, as long as it is always his sport. we'll see what comes of twt and superbikes covering xdl, bc THAT is the future of OUR sport and as someone who is the editor of a mag which covers our sportbike lifestyle as well as the host of a tv show which does the same thing, pretty much has a duty, as i see it, to not only look out for the interests of himself (obviously) but the interest of the sport as a whole...and that includes covering other professional riders and organizations that are the foundation of this sport of OURS

i know you love kane, but jeesh! show the kid a little love when he deserves it.

what WE ALL should be doing is thanking KANE FRIESEN...this man has broken through more barriers than all of us combined and i can GUARANTEE you that he is the #1 guy at Kawasaki, hands down. it would be interesting to see the number of mainstream industry companies who got involved with stunting by first sponsoring kane...then it would be doubly interesting to look at who else those companies picked up. kane is the man.

so i say THANKS KANE for all you have done for the sport as well as all you have done for me personally in this crazy road of a professional motorcycle rider.:YEAH
Old 03-19-2008, 12:07 AM
Gas'er!!

Jeeezzzz!!!
It will be interesting to see what becomes of you Teach, with your riding skills, and personality, I think you'd also be a great spokes person.

Thanks Kane...

Man that was hard...
haha, i know that was hard but i knew you were a man who can look at both sides.

def not that retard posting under my account...believe me, i rag on kane as much as anyone, but only because i know what he has done and respect it a tremendous amount. kane has helped me as much as i've helped any other single rider in this sport and it is honestly thanks to him that i am making the successful leap from part time stunner to full time professional rider and i'm doing it the right way....don't worry, you'll be seeing a lot of me in the future!!!

thanks for the props...i especially appreciate it coming from an OG, not too many of my brethren left in this thing anymore, lotsa youngins, but thats good!:YEAH
Old 03-19-2008, 12:40 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

Jeeezzzz!!!

Thanks Kane...

Man that was hard...

kyle woods is and has been one of my fav riders. he did alot for the sport also. from the truelife episode on mtv back in the day to his movie stunt doubling and stunt videos. and tons other stuff. but what happen...? does he still ride?? im suprised he never got on with one of the big 4.... . maybe when he was the top of his game stunt riding still wasn't well enough known.....
Old 03-19-2008, 10:12 AM

Jordo636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Before I went and competed at SW I used to have different opinions about certain riders. After meeting them and talking/riding with them my whole outlook has changed.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:48 AM

D-buck D.F.L is an unknown quantity at this point

Kyle woods I've seen on two wheel tuesdays, puttin parts on harleys and goldwings, he was 1 of the main dudes onda show talking. So I think he has or shares segments on a show...
Old 03-19-2008, 12:43 PM

Braunstein82 is a decent person

I was a little annoyed with the kawi sponsorship, he has promoted suz for along time, where the hell were they to get that sponsorship, or does the fact that jason and ricky being good pals have something to do with it. Dont get me wrong not mad with jason about taking it, just at suz for not being smart enough to do it.
Old 03-19-2008, 01:39 PM

taildragger is a decent person

did anybody notice he had powers on it instead of fi i thought that was wierd
Old 03-19-2008, 02:19 PM

jgwakeup is an unknown quantity at this point

I understand your respect for Kane however, Teach, Jason was doing this SPORT when kane as well my self were still popping pimples on our faces.. and it was by his hard work and consistency that has allowed him to be where he is today just like Kane... Kane went the different route and of course his hussle paid off...
Jason gets what he deserves
Kane gets what he deserves
Teach gets what he deserves... and so on... Yes we are all trying to make this sport better and legit..
Superbikes is the first of its kind and maybe one day you or Kane will be the host of a show and im sure people will hate you to.... as well enjoy doing shows on "your sponsors" "your contest" and "your life coming up as a rider" etc...
So basically its the normal progress and you cant hate on anyone for making what they put all there efforts into a sucess..
Old 03-19-2008, 04:17 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
bwahahahaha!!! he's STILL tryin to recover from the swipe steve took at him!!!
I noticed that
Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
no ******* way... did i missunderstand that???? is he sponsored by kawasaki now???
Jason posted a pic on here in the "your favorite pics thread" back around christmas, and it was 3 brand new kawis sitting in his house
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8611%202.JPG
Views:	76
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	207535  

Last edited by Compton82; 03-19-2008 at 04:23 PM. Reason: for the pic
Old 03-19-2008, 04:24 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

The stomp grip with the lip in the back was pretty pimp. Can you get it without the "captain america" logo on it?
Old 03-19-2008, 04:42 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Compton82
The stomp grip with the lip in the back was pretty pimp. Can you get it without the "captain america" logo on it?
yes there is a aaron colton edition also
Old 03-19-2008, 05:48 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DICK-HEAD
yes there is a aaron colton edition also
where? Its not on stompgrips site
Old 03-19-2008, 08:07 PM
Gas'er!!

Originally Posted by jgwakeup
I understand your respect for Kane however, Teach, Jason was doing this SPORT when kane as well my self were still popping pimples on our faces.. and it was by his hard work and consistency that has allowed him to be where he is today just like Kane... Kane went the different route and of course his hussle paid off...
Jason gets what he deserves
Kane gets what he deserves
Teach gets what he deserves... and so on... Yes we are all trying to make this sport better and legit..
Superbikes is the first of its kind and maybe one day you or Kane will be the host of a show and im sure people will hate you to.... as well enjoy doing shows on "your sponsors" "your contest" and "your life coming up as a rider" etc...
So basically its the normal progress and you cant hate on anyone for making what they put all there efforts into a sucess..

you're exactly right, and I don't recall ever hating on jason or the barriers HE has broken through and he for sure gets what he deserves. my post was more directed at schwartz and his anti kaneishness...the superbikes/twt thing is a valid point and something that myself as a professional stunter am concerned about at least on some level, although i dont recall saying anything about what SB covers. heck, 3 of my paying sponsors advertise in twt and 1 only bc I personally take a cut in my gas allowance to pay for the ad. anyways, no hate towards anyone for the most part; just because i may do something differently doesn't mean i dont think another persons way is good or even better; but at the same time if you never get another perspective, you never know if you CAN do something better.

see you guys in long beach
Old 03-19-2008, 08:19 PM

jgwakeup is an unknown quantity at this point

Teach I appreciate your response with not blasting back and I feel what your saying about the kane ish... yes he's hussled and anyone whom is a front runner and a name now has had to... Im just saying nothing is owed to kane more so then Jason and that is my point or response to what you were saying about him... Yes is name image now just like jason but jason has been from the start.. and to tell you the truth I know for sure Jason had many Motorcycle companies behind him way before kane..
Ok its not a bashing of either.. I just am defending the point that even if you have differences with Jason or whatever he is where you want to be and more so i hope all understand that this is the level to reach and push pass...
Teach I hope you do well at XDL

Yes you can get stomp grip with out jason's logo just like you can get it with out aarons
Old 03-19-2008, 08:24 PM

1SMF is an unknown quantity at this point

You're so ****** bitter. I think it comes from old age. Remind me to smack you in the nuts this weekend ***.
Old 03-19-2008, 08:39 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by 1SMF
You're so ****** bitter. I think it comes from old age. Remind me to smack you in the nuts this weekend ***.
so says the bitter old man...
Old 03-19-2008, 09:15 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
anti kaneishness...
Is a word to be added to the dictionary soon?
LMGDAO
Old 03-19-2008, 09:49 PM

Ponis is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys can say what you want
THE PRESEDENT OF KAWSAKI said to Jason. "You are the best person to reach our target consumer".

You best believe that guy truly means that.
Is it the 1200 people on this forum that don't like him or the millions that love the guy that matters?

Seems to me he is a great spokes person for the sport.

I bet Kawasaki will be the first of the BIG 4 Jap manufacture that produces a "STUNT BIKE."

I say, "Thanks Jason."

+++++1
Old 03-19-2008, 11:00 PM
Gas'er!!

Originally Posted by jgwakeup
Teach I appreciate your response with not blasting back and I feel what your saying about the kane ish... yes he's hussled and anyone whom is a front runner and a name now has had to... Im just saying nothing is owed to kane more so then Jason and that is my point or response to what you were saying about him... Yes is name image now just like jason but jason has been from the start.. and to tell you the truth I know for sure Jason had many Motorcycle companies behind him way before kane..
Ok its not a bashing of either.. I just am defending the point that even if you have differences with Jason or whatever he is where you want to be and more so i hope all understand that this is the level to reach and push pass...
Teach I hope you do well at XDL

Yes you can get stomp grip with out jason's logo just like you can get it with out aarons
word, and I definately see what J has done for this sport, no one can deny it and i certainly appreciate it. And as far as differences, I have none that I know of with Jason

I will disagree with only one point in your post and that's the statement that Jason is where I want to be....I don't want to be anybody else in this world nor be where anyone else is. I've reached my main goal with motorcycle riding and that was to have absolutely SICK control of the machine and to in some senses conquer it...me vs. machine. I have no real desire to be famous, to be the editor of a mag, host a tv show...if that stuff falls into my lap, then that's different. the only thing i want that jason has is his $$, but even then, money doesn't really motivate me too much...i'm intrinsicly (sp) motivated in just about all aspects of my life. the only reason I still push so hard is bc that $ looks like it is right there, and it would be a waste to come all this way and not get some of it!

thanks for the well wishes...and schwartz, i was wondering if osmeone would catch that!

Quick Reply: superbikes speed channel