Knock that shit off!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 09:05 AM
The Ego

N.Q.I_Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Knock that **** off!!!

Originally Posted by shotta
I did the streetfighter thing already. I did the f4i thing already. I had my days of going to "da spot" Thing is, unlike u I didnt forget why i was doing it. Im as nice as i wanted 2 be. circles was as far as i wanted to go, most on here r already nicer than they need 2 be anyway. I remember why i wanted to b nice in the first place, to rock the streets, kill it on a sick looking bike, and bang out chicks while doing it.
Using nice to describe skill. Also talking **** with no avatar or pictures of what you can do.

Knock that **** off.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:25 AM

Stunt Magna is a decent person

C there! here we go. Straight brooklyn son dula, Brooklyns most wanted/ruff ryders, ghetto boys, lunatic, cant 4get LED Mobb reping queens erybody on them sunday runs through the burrows hutch point to astoria to amsterdam upper upper east side where NYPD dont go! if u from ny, if u really from the hood, u know what im talking about, and u'll know why the streets is where its at. and when u come through u gotta come through correct... Nah MeaN!
Im in Fl cuz its warm in the winter my dude getting my fill of drunk springbreakers & ****. im on a 6 month vacation basically. lol ....... all im gonna say is that this summer.... Its goin b Drama. ha Haaa!

So those who still getting it twisted.. Knock that **** the F#@c Off !!!

Trying to type and sound "GANGSTA" KNOCK THAT **** OFF!!!!
KNOCKING STEETFIGHTERS- KNOCK THAT **** OFF!!!!
+1 on the using nice to describe skillz
Old 03-20-2008, 09:34 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

dudes who nedd bikes to "bang out chicks" knock it off.....

you are a pathetic excuse for a human being.....

and "DA STREETZ" the only thing you know about is hooters parking lot you no talent *** clown.... go back to miami and ride around with no helmet...... and aim for cars
Old 03-20-2008, 09:43 AM

Stunt Magna is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trick
dudes who nedd bikes to "bang out chicks" knock it off.....

you are a pathetic excuse for a human being.....

and "DA STREETZ" the only thing you know about is hooters parking lot you no talent *** clown.... go back to miami and ride around with no helmet...... and aim for cars

+1,000,000 :YEAH
Old 03-20-2008, 10:20 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

C there! here we go. Straight brooklyn son dula, Brooklyns most wanted/ruff ryders, ghetto boys, lunatic, cant 4get LED Mobb reping queens erybody on them sunday runs through the burrows hutch point to astoria to amsterdam upper upper east side where NYPD dont go! if u from ny, if u really from the hood, u know what im talking about, and u'll know why the streets is where its at. and when u come through u gotta come through correct... Nah MeaN!
Im in Fl cuz its warm in the winter my dude getting my fill of drunk springbreakers & ****. im on a 6 month vacation basically. lol ....... all im gonna say is that this summer.... Its goin b Drama. ha Haaa!

So those who still getting it twisted.. Knock that **** the F#@c Off !!!
breathing... knock that **** off
Old 03-20-2008, 10:32 AM
lets ****in ride!!!

clutchitup21 is a decent person

Originally Posted by SON DOOBY
stunting nice bikes KNOCK THAT **** OFF

+1000......
Old 03-20-2008, 10:37 AM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

preaching about not wearing a ******* helmet when there are pics of you all over the net stunting without a helmet on.

KNOCK THAT **** OFF!~!!!!!!!!
Old 03-20-2008, 11:00 AM

georgeeboy is a decent person

hating because I have db bars and sf look and mad because I could ride a ******* scooter and make that **** look better than anything and all u can do!!!!KNOCK THAT **** OFF!!!!!!
Old 03-20-2008, 11:53 AM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Stunt Magna
Trying to type and sound "GANGSTA" KNOCK THAT **** OFF!!!!
KNOCKING STEETFIGHTERS- KNOCK THAT **** OFF!!!!
+1 on the using nice to describe skillz
getting all high and mighty cos you can't do what the big boys do

knock that **** off

if you were really happy with circles you wouldn't be trash talking those who have progressed beyond your own skill level

i say again:

KNOCK THAT **** OFF
Old 03-20-2008, 12:04 PM

sonli is an unknown quantity at this point

People who hate on stunting, but doesn't understand what it is KNOCK THAT **** OFF!

Last edited by sonli; 03-20-2008 at 12:06 PM.
Old 03-20-2008, 12:08 PM

parker346 is an unknown quantity at this point

stealing peoples pictures for your myspace and claiming its you
KNOCK THAT **** OFF!
Old 03-20-2008, 12:10 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by E RacK
gettin so mad just cus my mom had me and at 19 i was making more then you and at 22 i'm still harder then you cus i hit reply cus typin ur user name ain't worth the time. KNOCK THAT **** OFF
Haha not mad just tired of greasy wanna be gangsters running their mouths. Making more money at 19?? Well I did hear sucking dicks pays good...why is always about how much money these ****** *** bitches supposedly make...you live with your mom you ******* tool.

And the only thing harder about you is your dick when you're watching gay ****.

hey crack rack do everyone a favor and catch a terminal disease.
Old 03-20-2008, 12:16 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

yo...winter

knock that **** off!
Old 03-20-2008, 12:36 PM

sonli is an unknown quantity at this point

Sunny days while Im at work cold rain on my off days,, KNOCK THAT **** OFF
Old 03-20-2008, 12:39 PM

georgeeboy is a decent person

Originally Posted by parker346
stealing peoples pictures for your myspace and claiming its you
KNOCK THAT **** OFF!
word +1
Old 03-20-2008, 01:01 PM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

The UK being the wettest country in the world - Knock that **** off
Old 03-20-2008, 01:21 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by EZEC
Haha not mad just tired of greasy wanna be gangsters running their mouths. Making more money at 19?? Well I did hear sucking dicks pays good...why is always about how much money these ****** *** bitches supposedly make...you live with your mom you ******* tool.

And the only thing harder about you is your dick when you're watching gay ****.

hey crack rack do everyone a favor and catch a terminal disease.

i heard it pays well too.... so why are you making so little doing it???
yeah i am living with my mom and dad again. jeez it sucks having to move back in with your parents after a horrible accident. i guess i can't claim im as gangster as you cus my parents are together, successful and didnt drop me on my head in the dumpster as a baby like ur grandma did to save ur mom the dissapointment. hey, does it still give u a headache wen u lay on ur side?? a little P.T.S.D. perhaps????

no gay **** buddy in fact, don't need **** i got groupies, i guess it happens when people have either game or just look better. speaking of gay ****, since ur always 'on the crest' of your next witty comeback how many hours a day do you really think about me???? ionno man, that ***** pretty gay, haven a guy on ur mind all day or rather, me on your mind.

terminal disease... y catch one when i already got your sick *** tryin to get me?

being a dumbfuck dick jock hangin on my ********... knock that **** off ezec.... ezec???? what the *** is a(n) ezec anyways???
Old 03-20-2008, 01:28 PM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by E RacK
i heard it pays well too.... so why are you making so little doing it???
yeah i am living with my mom and dad again. jeez it sucks having to move back in with your parents after a horrible accident. i guess i can't claim im as gangster as you cus my parents are together, successful and didnt drop me on my head in the dumpster as a baby like ur grandma did to save ur mom the dissapointment. hey, does it still give u a headache wen u lay on ur side?? a little P.T.S.D. perhaps????
oh lets all feel sorry for ecrack.....i got a better idea. why don't u cry a ******* river. sell your junkyard of bikes, and buy a crappy boat. float down the river until u find someone else that gives a ****.

maybe u can go hang out with Bibo.

now quit douchebagging up this thread nut snuggler
Old 03-20-2008, 01:38 PM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

damn, people on stuntlife are violent! wasup with that, u see thats why we cant reach anywhere as a stunting community. so you know the rest!
Old 03-20-2008, 02:01 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by FAhq
oh lets all feel sorry for ecrack.....i got a better idea. why don't u cry a ******* river. sell your junkyard of bikes, and buy a crappy boat. float down the river until u find someone else that gives a ****.

maybe u can go hang out with Bibo.

now quit douchebagging up this thread nut snuggler

that one made no sense. i just im'd it to a few people and well... its official... you just proved you are both random, and stupid. you have one bike, i have several. a few of them nice especially my sportster. as for a boat. there's a few aluminum ones on craigslist in the free section out here just no motor, i would like to get one n go fishen with my uncle. as for bibo. i take it he stood you up ur guys last few dates. as for you randomly tryin to clown, maybe your parents didn't love you much as a child like the other guy.

joinin the on my nuts bandwagon...... knock that **** off!

payen a guy attention, whether positive or in many cases rearding me, negative is still payen attention to another guy. the hate don't make me famous, but the constantly paying attention to another guy(me) does make you pretty gay. take that **** to the craigslist personalys n find you a t-girl to cry your anxieties.

Quick Reply: Knock that shit off!!!