Knock that shit off!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 11:50 PM

georgeeboy is a decent person
Re: Knock that **** off!!!

roomates that can't work on their own bike and expect you to do all the work to them!! KNOCK THAT **** OFF
Old 03-20-2008, 12:10 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

Sober Calling someone at 7am... Knock that **** off
not waking up at 10 am like ur supposed to and having to make ur friends hit the rev limiter outside ur hotel room to wake u up

knock that **** off!

Old 03-20-2008, 01:20 AM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

Originally Posted by FRO69
My bitchy wife callin me every 5 min when Im working on my bike
KNOCK THAT **** OFF
BITCH

+5544534123131563186541384513541

Old 03-20-2008, 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by E RacK
*** a edit button, yeah bitch i'm takin names while you playin with *** goblin **** up from miscellanious anus's like you's a hungry hungry hippo parden around the castro district askin nigas if they'd help you get your **** pushed in so you can suck it off their dicks afterwards so you can save it for later

***** footen around will get your pride hurt in this piece ***** ***** jabba jaws

posting pictures to show how tough you look ontop of how e gangster you are...

it doesnt work

and stop posting pictures of your family. Theyre all fat and/or ugly

Knock that **** off

And to all else: dont say "niga" cause erack will start a thread about racism and how gay he is

knock that **** off
Old 03-20-2008, 01:31 AM

bkstuntf4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by georgeeboy
roomates that can't work on their own bike and expect you to do all the work to them FOR A BJ!! KNOCK THAT **** OFF
Room mates that buy bikes and dont even ride them.

Friends who could have been riding 4 months ago because you built their bike for them but they wont finish the little ****.

People who have 4 sick bikes and only ride their fifty

Knock all that **** off.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by bkstuntf4i
Room mates that buy bikes and dont even ride them.

Friends who could have been riding 4 months ago because you built their bike for them but they wont finish the little ****.

People who have 4 sick bikes and only ride their fifty

Knock all that **** off.

people with funny avatars... if my boss hears me laugh he knows im not workin! knock that **** off.... no dont really..
Old 03-20-2008, 01:40 AM

SON DOOBY is a decent person

stunting nice bikes KNOCK THAT **** OFF Name:  IMG_0012.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  142.9 KB
Old 03-20-2008, 02:08 AM
Delinquent

j-flights is a decent person

hatin on my power wheelies!! KNOCK THAT **** OFF! :YEAH
Old 03-20-2008, 02:15 AM

bigkapp is a decent person

havin your avitar as a space cadet and then switchin it to a power whoolie with no gear in traffic, then thinkin your tuff...
KNOCK THAT **** OFF............. his name is hazleadarab or some ****..haha
Old 03-20-2008, 02:15 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Lol....
Old 03-20-2008, 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by bigkapp
havin your avitar as a space cadet and then switchin it to a power whoolie with no gear in traffic, then thinkin your tuff...
KNOCK THAT **** OFF............. his name is hazleadarab or some ****..haha

yea the kid that preaches muslim **** on here
knock that **** off
Old 03-20-2008, 02:55 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FAhq
not waking up at 10 am like ur supposed to and having to make ur friends hit the rev limiter outside ur hotel room to wake u up

knock that **** off!

waking up at 10am

knock that **** off!
Old 03-20-2008, 02:59 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by -GoBLIN-
posting pictures to show how tough you look ontop of how e gangster you are...

it doesnt work

and stop posting pictures of your family. Theyre all fat and/or ugly

Knock that **** off

And to all else: dont say "niga" cause erack will start a thread about racism and how gay he is

knock that **** off

actually the coments were filled with how much people wanna get at my cousins. wheres ur pix, or ur fam, or anything of u? dont say "niga" cus u ain't but i may post a poll about how hard you jock me on a scale of 1-5.

trying to prove to people how u think ur better then me..... knock that **** off dick gobbler
Old 03-20-2008, 03:04 AM
Delinquent

j-flights is a decent person

Keeping on dumping my bike learning to do wheelies.. i gotta KNOCK THAT **** OFF!
Old 03-20-2008, 04:21 AM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know what type of life you people have to have all them posts. couple dudes i seen with ove 30000, but whatever it is, ya'll need to. Knock that **** to F#@ offf!! 4real

oh yeah and all you people with the dirt bike bars and all the other bullshizzle, (except for a 3rd brake) the street fighter fronts and all that other ****. heres news, u aint stunting a sport bike no more, your just stunting a piece of **** and it looks ugly, If ur already nice then go back to a nice bike and knock that stunt bike looking **** off.

Last edited by Shake; 03-20-2008 at 04:28 AM.
Old 03-20-2008, 04:42 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by shotta
I don't know what type of life you people have to have all them posts. couple dudes i seen with ove 30000, but whatever it is, ya'll need to. Knock that **** to F#@ offf!! 4real

oh yeah and all you people with the dirt bike bars and all the other bullshizzle, (except for a 3rd brake) the street fighter fronts and all that other ****. heres news, u aint stunting a sport bike no more, your just stunting a piece of **** and it looks ugly, If ur already nice then go back to a nice bike and knock that stunt bike looking **** off.
talking tooooo much **** , knock that **** off .... but +1 on the dirt bars
Old 03-20-2008, 07:02 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shotta

makin hate on streetfighters cuz the guys who ride them make you look like a clown..... KNOCK THAT **** OFF
Old 03-20-2008, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by Trick
makin hate on streetfighters cuz the guys who ride them make you look like a clown..... KNOCK THAT **** OFF
I did the streetfighter thing already. I did the f4i thing already. I had my days of going to "da spot" Thing is, unlike u I didnt forget why i was doing it. Im as nice as i wanted 2 be. circles was as far as i wanted to go, most on here r already nicer than they need 2 be anyway. I remember why i wanted to b nice in the first place, to rock the streets, kill it on a sick looking bike, and bang out chicks while doing it. I mean some stunters never even leave the lot anymore, and no chick would want to get near the bikes some of u ride. so my point is, this aint a sport to me, its a lifestyle, not that theres anything wrong with some of you guys wanting to make a sport out of it, but You see, it all started in the steetz! and that how im gonna leave it in tha streetz, not in some lot!

so understand it and KNOCK DAT **** OFF!

Last edited by Shake; 03-20-2008 at 07:38 AM.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:44 AM

D-buck D.F.L is an unknown quantity at this point

U live in florida talking about "streetz" and keeping it in the streets, knock that **** off, that's road riding...
Old 03-20-2008, 08:48 AM

C there! here we go. Straight brooklyn son dula, Brooklyns most wanted/ruff ryders, ghetto boys, lunatic, cant 4get LED Mobb reping queens erybody on them sunday runs through the burrows hutch point to astoria to amsterdam upper upper east side where NYPD dont go! if u from ny, if u really from the hood, u know what im talking about, and u'll know why the streets is where its at. and when u come through u gotta come through correct... Nah MeaN!
Im in Fl cuz its warm in the winter my dude getting my fill of drunk springbreakers & ****. im on a 6 month vacation basically. lol ....... all im gonna say is that this summer.... Its goin b Drama. ha Haaa!

So those who still getting it twisted.. Knock that **** the F#@c Off !!!

Originally Posted by D-buck D.F.L
U live in florida talking about "streetz" and keeping it in the streets, knock that **** off, that's road riding...

Last edited by Shake; 03-20-2008 at 08:53 AM.

Quick Reply: Knock that shit off!!!