Haibikeshop.com

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 11:27 AM

Stunt Magna is a decent person
Haibikeshop.com

I recently ordered a Sick Innovations cage from HAI Bikeshop and a set of sliders as well as some other items and I am still 6 weeks later waiting on them to arrive. I have sent several E-Mails to there orders department and have had no response. So I took it into my own hands today and called Sick Innovations myself to confirm the order. They never recieved my order and have no record of it, so I got on the phone and called HAI and couldnt seem to get anyone on the phone after calling at least 3 times so I left a very professional calm voicemail message for them asking them to please call me back. Once I was done doing that I sent Mark@HAIBIKESHOP.COM an e-mail. The following is what I wrote.

Hi Mark thought I'd hit you with an e-mail to let you know I still have not recieved my cage or sliders that I ordered about 6 weeks ago. I plan on doing lots more business with your company in the future because I was impressed with the help I recieved on my order, however I have only recieved half of the order to date. I am the president/ co-founder of an up and coming street freestyle team here in Maine called Illegal Tendencies (IT Riders for short) and I have referred alot of business your way and they are all planning on buying stunt parts and performance accessories from you thoughout this year. I have currently sent 2-3 e-mails to your orders department in regards to my order and it seems that nobody wants to respond. Every time I call your store I leave a message and it doesnt get returned. I spent $220 on my cage and $35 on the sliders and cant even get info on when I will be recieving them. So after all this I decided to call Sick Innovations on my own to find out the status of my order. While being on the phone with these people I find out that H.A.I. never sent my order to them. So now I am once again trying to get in touch with someone from your company. I have not given up on you guys and I am an optimist about certain things, I am assuming that somehow in the order process mine was just not sent over to S.I. and you will handle this matter immediatly. My telephone # is 207-623-???? if you have any further questions. My order #'s are 2192 and 2193 and I have recieved only half of each of those orders. Just in case you cant find what I ordered it was a S.I. cage and sliders for a 2005 Suzuki GSXR 600.........

-Stunt Magna-
Rory M. Barry

Pretty calm and professionall right? I think so.... So now I'm waiting on hearing from these guys and hoping that my order was somehow just misplaced. I do however have confirmation from my Visa card that they placed the order on my card and they got there money, so after being on the phone with Visa they told me if I wanted them to retract the money from there account with visa then they could do that. BUTTTTTTT then I thought that it would be unfare of me to do so as I have recieved my headlight and t-shirt already and it wouldnt be fair if I got those things for free. I hope all can be resolved without me having to go through Visa to get my money back on this matter. But buyer beware on these guys and place orders with them at your own risk.
Old 03-17-2008, 11:38 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Haibikeshop.com

Originally Posted by Stunt Magna
I recently ordered a Sick Innovations cage from HAI Bikeshop and a set of sliders as well as some other items and I am still 6 weeks later waiting on them to arrive. I have sent several E-Mails to there orders department and have had no response. So I took it into my own hands today and called Sick Innovations myself to confirm the order. They never recieved my order and have no record of it, so I got on the phone and called HAI and couldnt seem to get anyone on the phone after calling at least 3 times so I left a very professional calm voicemail message for them asking them to please call me back. Once I was done doing that I sent Mark@HAIBIKESHOP.COM an e-mail. The following is what I wrote.

Hi Mark thought I'd hit you with an e-mail to let you know I still have not recieved my cage or sliders that I ordered about 6 weeks ago. I plan on doing lots more business with your company in the future because I was impressed with the help I recieved on my order, however I have only recieved half of the order to date. I am the president/ co-founder of an up and coming street freestyle team here in Maine called Illegal Tendencies (IT Riders for short) and I have referred alot of business your way and they are all planning on buying stunt parts and performance accessories from you thoughout this year. I have currently sent 2-3 e-mails to your orders department in regards to my order and it seems that nobody wants to respond. Every time I call your store I leave a message and it doesnt get returned. I spent $220 on my cage and $35 on the sliders and cant even get info on when I will be recieving them. So after all this I decided to call Sick Innovations on my own to find out the status of my order. While being on the phone with these people I find out that H.A.I. never sent my order to them. So now I am once again trying to get in touch with someone from your company. I have not given up on you guys and I am an optimist about certain things, I am assuming that somehow in the order process mine was just not sent over to S.I. and you will handle this matter immediatly. My telephone # is 207-623-???? if you have any further questions. My order #'s are 2192 and 2193 and I have recieved only half of each of those orders. Just in case you cant find what I ordered it was a S.I. cage and sliders for a 2005 Suzuki GSXR 600.........

-Stunt Magna-
Rory M. Barry

Pretty calm and professionall right? I think so.... So now I'm waiting on hearing from these guys and hoping that my order was somehow just misplaced. I do however have confirmation from my Visa card that they placed the order on my card and they got there money, so after being on the phone with Visa they told me if I wanted them to retract the money from there account with visa then they could do that. BUTTTTTTT then I thought that it would be unfare of me to do so as I have recieved my headlight and t-shirt already and it wouldnt be fair if I got those things for free. I hope all can be resolved without me having to go through Visa to get my money back on this matter. But buyer beware on these guys and place orders with them at your own risk.
no one had to "beware" hai has never fucked anyone over. its a mistake and it will get taken care of no doubt. its most likely that hai did place the order with SI and SI lost it somehow. HAI is always on top of **** so dont worry yourself about it too much it will be taken care of.
Old 03-17-2008, 11:44 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

hai has met all my unusually high expectations in the past..I emailed tice@hai a month or 2 ago about a clutch lever and dude got back to me in like less than an hour. i'd try emailing him.....good luck though.
Old 03-17-2008, 11:50 AM

georgeeboy is a decent person

**** e-mail, call them.
Old 03-17-2008, 12:00 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

it was probably just a mistake so a beware isn't necessary. follow up calls and emails, like u just did, are a good idea though, just in case a mistake is made.

ur email seemed reasonable too. and it's good that u only brought it to their attention and on SL didnt call them out like a lot of other short fused idiots.

Last edited by Trachito; 03-17-2008 at 12:12 PM.
Old 03-17-2008, 12:05 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

YES!!!

They finally got a complaint!! after years of great service someone finally got screwed!!!

where you at now TICE!!!! spending this guys hard earned money at some skanky titty bar no doubt!!! SCUMBAGS!
Old 03-17-2008, 12:10 PM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

Most people on here love Hai, and for good reason. Occasionally Hai are very busy, and sometimes things get mixed up, but even in the UK Hai do well on international sales.

Maybe Hai haven't ordered from Sick in your name, maybe they've got a few orders in at once.

Mark or T-Ice will responde and sort stuff out, but try and call them, then follow up with email, not the otherway round
Old 03-17-2008, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by georgeeboy
**** e-mail, call them.

Like I said in the thread I did call them but no answere and when I leave messages no returns and no return e-mails as of yet. The buyer beware was not needed though. I have ordered plenty of things from them in the past and recieved them in a timely fashion. but I have now been chasing these guys for three weeks and still no response.
Old 03-17-2008, 12:16 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
YES!!!

They finally got a complaint!! after years of great service someone finally got screwed!!!

where you at now TICE!!!! spending this guys hard earned money at some skanky titty bar no doubt!!! SCUMBAGS!
the plan is coming together perfectly. soooon, we'll be able to hold HAI's reputation for ransom for... oooonnnne mmmmillion dollars, muahaha muahahaha muahaha

**note: i totally believe the Tice at a skanky titty bar thing. i mean thats very possible.
Old 03-17-2008, 12:23 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

buy the products from the people who make em
Old 03-17-2008, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by 50slut

Live and learn I guess.....
Old 03-17-2008, 12:32 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

you should have your stuff in a few days partner...
Old 03-17-2008, 12:48 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
YES!!!

PRICELESS
Old 03-17-2008, 12:58 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

except if you want a powers cage.

PROGRESS FINALLY!!!

Tice from HAI just called and appoligized for the mix up and contacted S.I. about my order, they have a cage in stock at S.I. and are gonna ship it express (2-3 days) and are even throwing in 2 free t-shirts for the mix up. Like I said in the thread I had ordered things from them in the past and recieved them in a timely fashion so I was confused why I had a problem this time. I would however like to Appoligize for the BUYER BEWARE that I posted and it was all just a simple mistake. I have personally ordered all of my stunt parts and performance accessories from HAI and they have always beenprofessional, its just when you drop close to $500 at an on-line store and only recieve half of your order then you start wondering whats up now that I have finally gotten a response out of them I understand they are extremely bus and havent gotten to all of here messages yet.

it really depends on the company. i've always had an easier time dealing with HAI so it would be easier getting a refund from them. if u ordered from Powers or some other company that doesnt have a good reputation, u may have an even harder time getting ur money back.

Last edited by Trachito; 03-17-2008 at 01:04 PM.
Old 03-17-2008, 01:00 PM

georgeeboy is a decent person

theres nothing better than spending someones money on some hoodrats and maybe a couple of crushed up asprin for the strippers!!!!!!! HOLLER
Old 03-17-2008, 01:11 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

and maybe a couple of crushed up asprin for the strippers!!!!!!! HOLLER
hahah o **** i just spit my drink out lol
Old 03-17-2008, 01:14 PM

theres nothing better than spending someones money on some hoodrats and maybe a couple of crushed up asprin for the strippers!!!!!!! HOLLER
ya gotta admit, hoodrats give more drama than any bitch, but their sex is ****** naaaastyyyy!!!! :YEAH
Old 03-17-2008, 02:05 PM
CT

CT is a decent person

Your from Maine Tice will make everythin ok.....Tice loves Maine.

Quick Reply: Haibikeshop.com