Haibikeshop.com

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 01:20 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Haibikeshop.com

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
JUST SHUT YOUR ****** MOUTH SQUID. HAI bike shop has done more than you will ever even fathom, and by you coming on here you aren't proving a god damn thing other than just another squid on Stuntlife running his mouth about stupid ****. ****** cry babies.
i sense anger in you

Old 03-18-2008, 01:43 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Stunt Magna
PROGRESS FINALLY!!!

Tice from HAI just called and appoligized for the mix up and contacted S.I. about my order, they have a cage in stock at S.I. and are gonna ship it express (2-3 days) and are even throwing in 2 free t-shirts for the mix up. Like I said in the thread I had ordered things from them in the past and recieved them in a timely fashion so I was confused why I had a problem this time. I would however like to Appoligize for the BUYER BEWARE that I posted and it was all just a simple mistake. I have personally ordered all of my stunt parts and performance accessories from HAI and they have always beenprofessional, its just when you drop close to $500 at an on-line store and only recieve half of your order then you start wondering whats up now that I have finally gotten a response out of them I understand they are extremely bus and havent gotten to all of here messages yet.

SEE Hai is the ****!

One order they had for me took 2 weeks (due to parts backorder) and I got a free shirt..

Another order I made, got a free SI calender, and they forgot to send 2 shirts, so they ended up sending 3 shirts to make up for it :YEAH

Needless to say I have 5 HAI shirts now from my orders :YEAH
Old 03-18-2008, 01:46 PM

Stunt Magna is a decent person

Originally Posted by ruthlessriding
i wish i was blissful, im stuck riding 200 miles a day in this perfect Florida weather...

ITS HELL I TELL YA! :p

btw, i found its easier to make all my stunt gear out of cardboard and duct tape.... never fails....

Must really suck putting all them miles on your bike every day and having to deal with all that sunshine. YUCK!! I'll stick with the snow and rain and below freezing temps over that mess any day.:YEAH As far as the duct tape and cardboard I'll deff. look into it, sae me lots of and fabrication is much easier as well.
Old 03-18-2008, 05:38 PM

thisiscainyo is a decent person

I called HAI today for the first time and they were very helpful. I ordered everything for a very good price and i'm a happy customer. He gave me the estimated time it should get here and i can deal with it. It is that time of the year when everyone in the north is scrambling to get the bike together for the season but like i say with my business "bad planning on your part does no constitute an emergency on mine"
Old 03-18-2008, 05:56 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trachito
i sense anger in you

You my friend are SMRT!! Don't care what anyone says about you, I like you!!
Old 03-18-2008, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by thisiscainyo
I called HAI today for the first time and they were very helpful. I ordered everything for a very good price and i'm a happy customer. He gave me the estimated time it should get here and i can deal with it. It is that time of the year when everyone in the north is scrambling to get the bike together for the season but like i say with my business "bad planning on your part does no constitute an emergency on mine"

I understand what everyone has to say about this matter and they are completly right.... However I ordered my parts Feb. 1st estimated time of delivery was 3 weeks and I made a huge mistake by voicing my oppinion about this matter but I'm also not bashing on them. My season doesnt really start for another 3-4 weeks so I think ordering the parts Feb. 1st is not rushing it or cutting it close by any means. I always plan on having my bike ready in march so when my season starts in april I'm ready. If everyone would read the whole thread and other posts they would see that I made it clear that I am not bashing them nor "CALLING THEM OUT" as one jackass said. People can believe what they want and think they are better then someone else kuz they have like 4 billion posts on S.L. but just kuz I'm new to this page doesnt mean I'm new to the sport. I am well aware of what HAI has done for most of you guys in this sport and they have even helped me out with all my orders in the past and have been completly professional. I didnt come on here to bash on a sponsor just blowing off steam. And if I remember correctly I stayed calm in my post and didnt hate on anyone, hell I even appoligized on a later post but you know I really think I'm all set explaining myself to a bunch of people I dont know. Tice and Mark from HAI have always been willing to help me out on my orders just this time I spent a long time trying to get ahold of someone and couldnt. Done deal and thats all I can say. If anyone needs to know anything more about this matter then just flick back and read the other posts.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:17 PM

SuicideMyk is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Haibikeshop.com

HAI messed up my order once but they fixed it and gave me a coupon for a free lap dance at the Doll House and some funny money to spend
Old 03-19-2008, 12:30 AM

ecthemc is a decent person

I recently ordered a Sick Innovations cage from HAI Bikeshop and a set of sliders as well as some other items and I am still 6 weeks later waiting on them to arrive. I have sent several E-Mails to there orders department and have had no response. So I took it into my own hands today and called Sick Innovations myself to confirm the order. They never recieved my order and have no record of it, so I got on the phone and called HAI and couldnt seem to get anyone on the phone after calling at least 3 times so I left a very professional calm voicemail message for them asking them to please call me back. Once I was done doing that I sent Mark@HAIBIKESHOP.COM an e-mail. The following is what I wrote.

Hi Mark thought I'd hit you with an e-mail to let you know I still have not recieved my cage or sliders that I ordered about 6 weeks ago. I plan on doing lots more business with your company in the future because I was impressed with the help I recieved on my order, however I have only recieved half of the order to date. I am the president/ co-founder of an up and coming street freestyle team here in Maine called Illegal Tendencies (IT Riders for short) and I have referred alot of business your way and they are all planning on buying stunt parts and performance accessories from you thoughout this year. I have currently sent 2-3 e-mails to your orders department in regards to my order and it seems that nobody wants to respond. Every time I call your store I leave a message and it doesnt get returned. I spent $220 on my cage and $35 on the sliders and cant even get info on when I will be recieving them. So after all this I decided to call Sick Innovations on my own to find out the status of my order. While being on the phone with these people I find out that H.A.I. never sent my order to them. So now I am once again trying to get in touch with someone from your company. I have not given up on you guys and I am an optimist about certain things, I am assuming that somehow in the order process mine was just not sent over to S.I. and you will handle this matter immediatly. My telephone # is 207-623-???? if you have any further questions. My order #'s are 2192 and 2193 and I have recieved only half of each of those orders. Just in case you cant find what I ordered it was a S.I. cage and sliders for a 2005 Suzuki GSXR 600.........

-Stunt Magna-
Rory M. Barry

Pretty calm and professionall right? I think so.... So now I'm waiting on hearing from these guys and hoping that my order was somehow just misplaced. I do however have confirmation from my Visa card that they placed the order on my card and they got there money, so after being on the phone with Visa they told me if I wanted them to retract the money from there account with visa then they could do that. BUTTTTTTT then I thought that it would be unfare of me to do so as I have recieved my headlight and t-shirt already and it wouldnt be fair if I got those things for free. I hope all can be resolved without me having to go through Visa to get my money back on this matter. But buyer beware on these guys and place orders with them at your own risk.

Man you just went about it all wrong hommie..

Ive placed a few orders with them.. and a cpl came late

Well I call them.. To confirm my order- I dont leave voice msgs.. throughout my day I called them. Got ahold of Tice or someone.. and they told me my ETA..

Throught the weeks of ordering ****.. its been late.. ive called them and confirmed everything..

if your gonna be a douche.. dont order **** online foo- Oviously **** isnt gonna be wraped in a bow and brought at an exact time frame. (all the time)

I love hai bike shop. There always nice.. and I ordered **** bike cages before stuntwars and it was only a few days late... They are really busy as alot of "BLOWN UP" Stunt related bike shops

I hope that wakes you up.. if you want it your way goto burger king.. but I woudlnt reccomend ordering the ****..

Get it?
Old 03-19-2008, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by ecthemc
Man you just went about it all wrong hommie..

Ive placed a few orders with them.. and a cpl came late

Well I call them.. To confirm my order- I dont leave voice msgs.. throughout my day I called them. Got ahold of Tice or someone.. and they told me my ETA..

Throught the weeks of ordering ****.. its been late.. ive called them and confirmed everything..

if your gonna be a douche.. dont order **** online foo- Oviously **** isnt gonna be wraped in a bow and brought at an exact time frame. (all the time)

I love hai bike shop. There always nice.. and I ordered **** bike cages before stuntwars and it was only a few days late... They are really busy as alot of "BLOWN UP" Stunt related bike shops

I hope that wakes you up.. if you want it your way goto burger king.. but I woudlnt reccomend ordering the ****..

Get it?

I love how still people dont read the whole thread and somehow think they are going to "WAKE ME UP".. LISTEN HERE IGNORANT DOUCHE BAGS!!
I AM NOT BASHING ON THEM AND IT WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING, AND ON ANOTHER NOTE I'M SUPPOSE TO BABYSIT A BUSINESS THAT DOES MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF BUSINESS WORLDWIDE?? If someone orders **** from my company I wouldnt expect them to have to call me 6 time and leave 3 e-mails just to find out where there products are. Like Tice said when I talked to him, he didnt know why nobody returned my calls or e-mails and it doesnt usually happen. Everything has been resloved and I even appoligized on this matter at least three times but people think they can make me see the error of my ways.... Its not like I had ordered **** off ebay and was having a hard time tracking it down I ordered **** off of a company that does the majority of its sales on-line, didnt think it would be much to ask to know where my money went. And what does it matter how much someone does for the sport? Does that mean they are free from being scrutinized, NO! I respect Teach for the great stunter that he is but if he took $500 from me and then wouldnt return my calls then yeah your damn right I would be mad. (just used that as an example Teach has never taken mine nor nobody I knows money) Didnt come on here just to kick sand in all of yours vaginal areas but apparently I did so all I can say is "would you like a tissue"?
Old 03-19-2008, 10:21 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

I love how still people dont read the whole thread and somehow think they are going to "WAKE ME UP".. LISTEN HERE IGNORANT DOUCHE BAGS!!
I AM NOT BASHING ON THEM AND IT WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING, AND ON ANOTHER NOTE I'M SUPPOSE TO BABYSIT A BUSINESS THAT DOES MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF BUSINESS WORLDWIDE?? If someone orders **** from my company I wouldnt expect them to have to call me 6 time and leave 3 e-mails just to find out where there products are. Like Tice said when I talked to him, he didnt know why nobody returned my calls or e-mails and it doesnt usually happen. Everything has been resloved and I even appoligized on this matter at least three times but people think they can make me see the error of my ways.... Its not like I had ordered **** off ebay and was having a hard time tracking it down I ordered **** off of a company that does the majority of its sales on-line, didnt think it would be much to ask to know where my money went. And what does it matter how much someone does for the sport? Does that mean they are free from being scrutinized, NO! I respect Teach for the great stunter that he is but if he took $500 from me and then wouldnt return my calls then yeah your damn right I would be mad. (just used that as an example Teach has never taken mine nor nobody I knows money) Didnt come on here just to kick sand in all of yours vaginal areas but apparently I did so all I can say is "would you like a tissue"?
don't worry, magna. i read ur whole post

Old 03-19-2008, 10:47 AM
N/A

I love how still people dont read the whole thread and somehow think they are going to "WAKE ME UP".. [B][I][U]LISTEN HERE IGNORANblahb blahb blah blah blahhave to call me 6 time and leave 3 e-mails just to fine on here just to kick sand in all of yours vaginal areas but apparently I did so all I can say is "would you like a tissue"?
NOOO... what YOUUUU don't seem to realize DOUCHE BAG is that you came on here in the ****** 1st place and started bad mouthing a company that has been nothing but BAD *** to the stunt world. You came onto a pubic forum, ripped on HAI and now after everyone told you what a ****** homo you are for doing that you are retracting all comments.

Future advice... don't talk **** about a company on here that you know NOTHING about. Considering this would be a pebble falling into an ocean, the fact is that you still came on here and started an entire thread over 1 ****** ORDER!!! Get a life and grow a set and figure out how to deal with **** like a man, not a 2nd grade bitch. "Oh, this company screwed me... I better go onto stuntlife and say what a P.O.S. company this is b/c they screwed up my one, little, piddly order"!!! ****** SQUID!!
Old 03-19-2008, 11:16 AM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

I understand what everyone has to say about this matter and they are completly right.... However I ordered my parts Feb. 1st estimated time of delivery was 3 weeks and I made a huge mistake by voicing my oppinion about this matter but I'm also not bashing on them. My season doesnt really start for another 3-4 weeks so I think ordering the parts Feb. 1st is not rushing it or cutting it close by any means. I always plan on having my bike ready in march so when my season starts in april I'm ready. If everyone would read the whole thread and other posts they would see that I made it clear that I am not bashing them nor "CALLING THEM OUT" as one jackass said. People can believe what they want and think they are better then someone else kuz they have like 4 billion posts on S.L. but just kuz I'm new to this page doesnt mean I'm new to the sport. I am well aware of what HAI has done for most of you guys in this sport and they have even helped me out with all my orders in the past and have been completly professional. I didnt come on here to bash on a sponsor just blowing off steam. And if I remember correctly I stayed calm in my post and didnt hate on anyone, hell I even appoligized on a later post but you know I really think I'm all set explaining myself to a bunch of people I dont know. Tice and Mark from HAI have always been willing to help me out on my orders just this time I spent a long time trying to get ahold of someone and couldnt. Done deal and thats all I can say. If anyone needs to know anything more about this matter then just flick back and read the other posts.

Don't sweat it man, this was a mistake on my end I am sure, and I would have been pissed too! Sorry for the inconvenience! It is definetly easier to just call us and we will do our best to make these situations right!
Old 03-19-2008, 11:54 AM

NOOO... what YOUUUU don't seem to realize DOUCHE BAG is that you came on here in the ****** 1st place and started bad mouthing a company that has been nothing but BAD *** to the stunt world. You came onto a pubic forum, ripped on HAI and now after everyone told you what a ****** homo you are for doing that you are retracting all comments.

Future advice... don't talk **** about a company on here that you know NOTHING about. Considering this would be a pebble falling into an ocean, the fact is that you still came on here and started an entire thread over 1 ****** ORDER!!! Get a life and grow a set and figure out how to deal with **** like a man, not a 2nd grade bitch. "Oh, this company screwed me... I better go onto stuntlife and say what a P.O.S. company this is b/c they screwed up my one, little, piddly order"!!! ****** SQUID!!

The only thing I retracted was "BUYER BEWARE" homo. I stand firm by the rest of the commets I've made and if you knew how to read more then a second grade bitch the you would go back and see for yourself what was actually said. Everyone has an oppinion on here and I'm not pissing on yours so why not stop acting like you own the stunt world. It seems every single time I see you post you sound more and more ignorant to me. Why not go crawl into the little hole you crawled out of and take a moment to reflect on how friggin dumb you are. Go have a coke and a smile.

Last edited by Stunt Magna; 03-19-2008 at 12:01 PM.
Old 03-19-2008, 12:13 PM

The only thing I retracted was "BUYER BEWARE" homo. I stand firm by the rest of the commets I've made and if you knew how to read more then a second grade bitch the you would go back and see for yourself what was actually said. Everyone has an oppinion on here and I'm not pissing on yours so why not stop acting like you own the stunt world. It seems every single time I see you post you sound more and more ignorant to me. Why not go crawl into the little hole you crawled out of and take a moment to reflect on how friggin dumb you are. Go have a coke and a smile.
Hey magna, little info on Farley. The guy LOVES being an ******* just for the **** of it.
Old 03-19-2008, 12:18 PM

yeah I think I'm finding out who those people on here are in a hurry. It dont matter to me I'm seriosly almost in stitches laughing at some of these clowns. I dont live anywhere near any of these a-holes so its not like I have to ride with any of these jokester's. But you know at the end of the day I can just have beer and laugh about all this, its just a forum an I'm not about to let it get to me. I also run my own forum site so this is just another place for me to post during the day while I'm working.
Old 03-19-2008, 12:19 PM

xxxmen007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Farley said "Pubic forum" LOL ! the rest of you keep your junk in your pants! LOL
Old 03-19-2008, 02:02 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by Trachito
Hey magna, little info on Farley. The guy LOVES being an ******* just for the **** of it.
Hey hey hey now... Stock05 likes to be an *** for the **** of it. Crtchrktrcr likes to be an *** for the **** of it. I like to be an *** to retards. But I still love you buddy, keep working on those pow-pow-power wheelies.
Old 03-19-2008, 03:48 PM

Hey hey hey now... Stock05 likes to be an *** for the **** of it. Crtchrktrcr likes to be an *** for the **** of it. I like to be an *** to retards. But I still love you buddy, keep working on those pow-pow-power wheelies.
go to hell, ******. no pow pows around here. i dont even know what a pow pow feels like cuz i came here to learn wheelie theory and everyone looked down on pow pows so i never tried'em.

ya know something i've noticed? Stock and Crtch havent really been assholing around as much. those guys okay or are they going through some kind of depression or something? Maybe it's the state of the economy thats buggin them.