hot sauce crew

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 12:04 PM

savage lin is an unknown quantity at this point
hot sauce crew

well another weekend of shows me and the boys are gonna be in havasu this weekend, anyone close hit it up let's party.:YEAH
Old 03-14-2008, 01:30 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: hot sauce crew

Yeah weather isn't looking to good.
Old 03-20-2008, 02:55 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

it was fun anyway!!!
Old 03-20-2008, 02:57 PM

georgeeboy is a decent person

come to florida......beer, bitches, and parkin lots...HOLLER!!!!!!
Old 03-20-2008, 03:00 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

pfft, we've been to florida. AZ is where it's at.
Old 03-20-2008, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
pfft, we've been to florida. AZ is where it's at.
send me a plane ticket..one way. I'll pack my **** tonight!!
Old 03-20-2008, 03:12 PM
B.T.M.

suuuure, ask the unemployed guy to buy you a ticket!
Old 03-20-2008, 03:47 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by georgeeboy
send me a plane ticket..one way. I'll pack my **** tonight!!
LOL that's on like $99 if you get it a month early hehe
Old 03-20-2008, 03:54 PM
B.T.M.

well there ya go! tdubb is sponsering your flight! k dubby i'm gonna go make street wheelies and hang out with jason. I will miss you!
Old 03-20-2008, 04:14 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

i'm gonna go make street wheelies
Hey not to be a downer but shouldn't you be looking for a job if your unemployed (again)???

And you spelt squid wrong its sQUID not sTREET
Old 03-20-2008, 04:18 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

its a sign!!!! Im wearing my hot sauce tee!
Old 03-20-2008, 04:45 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Unfortunately I'm extra mild, but some days I will aspire to be extra HOT... wish I could have been at Havasu!
Old 03-20-2008, 04:57 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Unfortunately I'm extra mild, but some days I will aspire to be extra HOT... wish I could have been at Havasu!
the show was great but other than that it wasnt that exciting. except for the sweet 16 year old locals who showed boobies and made out on camera!
Old 03-20-2008, 05:40 PM

glingglo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi my name is Glyn i come from England in the UK i ride a lot and at night i watch the hot sauce number 6 and 7 on my disc (i watch it mostly on slow motion to soak up the hotness!) i bought, iv only washed the t-shirt once.

I now have a slightly worrying love for Halfrican and Savage Lin... my riding is a lot like Halfrican lots o fig 8s etc..... i wish i could come over the pond and ride with you guys...

I tell you this, stunt riders all over the world are in their bedrooms watching the sauce on slow mo as i speak... they are all soaking up the hotness, i predict that this summer at the shows and comps around europe there will be a lot of Savage Lin, Tanus, Number Two, Halfrican, Zackie Chan etc in the riding.......

Savage Lin are you gonna come to europe and compete like Twite and Borne?

Mr Apex where is my jacket?

Savage Lin is the best, most inspirational rider in the world...... **** all the multi dicipline 5 burnouts, 5 stoppies, 5 wheelies, 5 pieces of fruit in your diet and a nice looking bike bullshit........ 180 Stoppie to merc-jump to Boston/s makes me shout yeah

my post sucks on big ***** but it's all the truth so what
Old 03-20-2008, 05:54 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

Originally Posted by glingglo
Hi my name is Glyn i come from England in the UK i ride a lot and at night i watch the hot sauce number 6 and 7 on my disc (i watch it mostly on slow motion to soak up the hotness!) i bought, iv only washed the t-shirt once.

I now have a slightly worrying love for Halfrican and Savage Lin... my riding is a lot like Halfrican lots o fig 8s etc..... i wish i could come over the pond and ride with you guys...

I tell you this, stunt riders all over the world are in their bedrooms watching the sauce on slow mo as i speak... they are all soaking up the hotness, i predict that this summer at the shows and comps around europe there will be a lot of Savage Lin, Tanus, Number Two, Halfrican, Zackie Chan etc in the riding.......

Savage Lin are you gonna come to europe and compete like Twite and Borne?

Mr Apex where is my jacket?

Savage Lin is the best, most inspirational rider in the world...... **** all the multi dicipline 5 burnouts, 5 stoppies, 5 wheelies, 5 pieces of fruit in your diet and a nice looking bike bullshit........ 180 Stoppie to merc-jump to Boston/s makes me shout yeah

my post sucks on big ***** but it's all the truth so what

all i gotta say is post like this one is why the hot sauce crew do what we do.:YEAH Thank you verry much. and i promise you this....there will be much more of the HOT SAUCE to come. Hopefully soon we will be able to travel across the pond and ride with you guys. Again thank you so much to everybody out there.

oh yea keep your eye out for the SECRET AGENT HALFRICAN. he uses his black lotus techniques to snipe out evel do'ers!!!!!!!:YEAH :YEAH
Old 03-20-2008, 07:18 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by EZEC
Hey not to be a downer but shouldn't you be looking for a job if your unemployed (again)???

And you spelt squid wrong its sQUID not sTREET
It was on my way to use a comp to apply for jobs..

Ugh I totally looked like a squid. 2 d bags in a truck w a ducati sticker, they made the 'do a wheelie sign' I clutch up 2nd gear sitdown braaaaa blahhhh bogggg... ******* ran out of gas.. =(
Old 03-20-2008, 07:50 PM
Brap

well there ya go! tdubb is sponsering your flight! k dubby i'm gonna go make street wheelies and hang out with jason. I will miss you!
Don't run out of gas*edit* damn you already spilled the beans

Last edited by T-Dubby; 03-20-2008 at 07:53 PM.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:47 PM

back to the plane ticket $99 and im in as long as the hookers and cougers are included......and some street time!!!!
Old 03-22-2008, 02:41 PM
Stunt.ca

Fiks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Yeah weather isn't looking to good.
weather was good enough my skin is pealing of my arms

Originally Posted by Halfrican
the show was great but other than that it wasnt that exciting. except for the sweet 16 year old locals who showed boobies and made out on camera!
+1 , who got that footage?