brembo...

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 11:37 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about
Re: brembo...

Some like the 16X18 Brembos... Some Gixxers some 13mm

Depends on your setup... Personally if it's a single piston rear caliper... I would go small bore...

DC with a 4 piston hohey setup... should be fine with almost any of them..
Old 03-13-2008, 11:42 PM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person

i think HAI needs to take that handbrake setup off there website...or atleast warn people about them...
Old 03-13-2008, 11:55 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

I run the hb on top and clutch on bottom and love it!!!!!!!!!!!!it was a bitch to relearn clutching with another finger beside your index but now that i am use to it i would never go to the reverse setup, try it for a while or shitcan it right away because once you train your fingers there is no going back!!!e-z pull clutch setup manditory!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-20-2008, 12:46 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

ive got the same master on my gixxer and i had the same prob. i just couldnt clutch w/ my middle finger and there was really no aparent solution. but i was on motoheaven .com and saw a cap they sell for like $80 to relocate your clutch perch on top, so that gave me the idea of makin my own and this is what i came up w/.. oh yeah i also run db bars but i think this would work for clip ons too
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3206.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	207578   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3207.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	207579   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3208.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	207580  

Last edited by beardo; 03-20-2008 at 01:02 AM.