the gauntlet has fallen!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 01:54 AM

FARMER BOYZ is a decent person
Re: the gauntlet has fallen!

BORNE not having to work, riding 24/7 ...

watchout this kid Is a threat...

This kid Is a MONSTER just seen him riding at monster jam on an ice arena

and still doing crazy stuff and WOWING the crowd.................

Keep an eye out for him for sure............... IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck borne
Old 03-09-2008, 05:40 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

this is XDL fools.. ill have full variation points within 30 seconds of my run, the rest is just for fun..
this glamma stunna is gonna be laughin as always while im walking home with another big check...

and teach... only thing you have to worry about is not wrecking... and ya might.. MIGHT... place top 10...

-kane
Old 03-09-2008, 10:11 AM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

**** teach! you gonna take that?

ok, so i'm revising my final results list-

i still say, darius first, alex second, but in addition, im adding

3. teach
4. kane
5. borne
6. bullo

and yes, kane, that comment just earned you a fourth finish cause the fires just been lit. damnit, wheres that spanking smiley when you need it?

Last edited by lee majors; 03-09-2008 at 10:35 AM.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:02 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
this is XDL fools.. ill have full variation points within 30 seconds of my run, the rest is just for fun..
this glamma stunna is gonna be laughin as always while im walking home with another big check...

and teach... only thing you have to worry about is not wrecking... and ya might.. MIGHT... place top 10...

-kane
The only way xdl could be fixed is if a guy who rides like you places higher than 10th im not talking **** im seriously saying your east coast run and vegas qualifing runs were terrible, I have never done any better in any of my crappy runs due to nerves from competing against guys i watched on videos before i started stunting a little over 2 and a half years ago.

but if i can keep it together and ride like i have been i have a huge surprise in store for alot of people, just because i live far away and have no other contact with stunters other that stuntlife doesnt mean i have progressed light years from the last event i attended.

so in my mind the only way xdl is fixed is if some newbie/non sponsored rider throws down a filthy flawless run and gets no love for it.
then i would be led to believe xdl was intended for the sponsored riders to have a place to always have high ranked pre-determined wins to show to their sponsors they are worth the money.

kane if your gonna beat me you better be high chair drifting straight into figure 8 hc circles.

and i work a full time 50 hour a week career and am lucky to ride on the weekends if it aint raining or i dont have to take the dogs for a walk

im not a paid sponsored pro rider...im a weekend warrior:YEAH
Old 03-10-2008, 07:47 AM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

I thought this was a put you money/wager where your mouth is thread....

and boog, if you're so confident, put up a little wager against pinky... oh wait, that might make you even more nervous ...

sorry, couldn't resist...

I think teach is gonna put down a sick run, but get busted by someone unexpected or a follow up of bill d's run from SW without a crash...
Old 03-10-2008, 08:38 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits

and boog, if you're so confident, put up a little wager against pinky... oh wait, that might make you even more nervous ...

booo,,
Old 03-10-2008, 09:01 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
I thought this was a put you money/wager where your mouth is thread....

I think teach is gonna put down a sick run, but get busted by someone unexpected or a follow up of bill d's run from SW without a crash...
damn bro thats harsh

im the no name underdog from rainy *** seattle...

im representing all the guys who love this sport but are not full time fancy sponsored up stunters, guys who ride for the love and nothing more. I represent your average joe who started watching stunt videos and decided to give it a try

that fact that i have added some nasty trix to my bag like drifting and fig. 8 hc circles no hand circles etc etc etc in a rainy state while working 40-50 hours a week on a 3 hour round trip comute to work (Tacoma to Everett)

is a spectactular achievement

im not boasting or showing ego just stating the truth, cant wait to be there and ride with everyone!

I have nothing to loose as a nobody but when i put the smack down on pinkys run thats something to say right?

in the end i just love this ish
Old 03-10-2008, 11:12 AM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

every pro started as an average joe. what made them "sponsored up" is the fact that they put the time in and developed their skills enough where someone(sponsors) noticed. if you make a good showing at some comps, no doubt, you too could be sponsored up. anyway, i'm rootin for ya... then again i alway root for the underdog. ps. go with no expectations and you'll do great. don't ask why that's just how it works.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:12 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

1. Colton (has the tricks if he can put it down)
2. Teach ( Almost too aggressive and competitive for his own good)
3. Bill D ( Never know with this guy)
4. E-dub ( Sick Style and aggression)
5. Bourne
5. Lin Savage

I put a tie for 5th, i think both riders are capable, my obvious choice would be bourne since he rides for HAI. But I think Savage has got some skills so I would like to see those 2 have a good fight for the last podium spot.......

Also i don't really care who wins as long as its the East Coast!!!!!
Old 03-10-2008, 12:28 PM

FreeTonyC is an unknown quantity at this point

*** it................. Good luck to all the guys.............
Old 03-10-2008, 12:40 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

Originally Posted by J-Boogie
damn bro thats harsh

im representing all the guys who love this sport but are not full time fancy sponsored up stunters, guys who ride for the love and nothing more. I represent your average joe who started watching stunt videos and decided to give it a try

that fact that i have added some nasty trix to my bag like drifting and fig. 8 hc circles no hand circles etc etc etc in a rainy state while working 40-50 hours a week on a 3 hour round trip comute to work (Tacoma to Everett)

im not boasting or showing ego just stating the truth, cant wait to be there and ride with everyone!

I have nothing to loose as a nobody but when i put the smack down on pinkys run thats something to say right?

c'mon now, that wasn't harsh.... pretty tame to SL's standards

and as lee said, where do you think these guys come from and why do you think they do it? Tell teach he doesn't ride for the love and see what happens , anyways, i'm always up for the underdog to, so put up or shut up is what i say (pull those tricks off in your run, do talk about it, be about it) lol, i suck at riding, but i still have fun and do it cuz i love it....
the finals are probably gonna be the event i'll regret missing most this year, def an awesome talent pool, so for sure gonna be some sick riding!

good luck to you and everyone else...
Old 03-10-2008, 02:07 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

damn bro thats harsh

I'm still an underdog and unknown outside the stunt community!

do I need to remind you that only recently have I started 'riding' fulltime? and that I used to live in NH where it snows and you CANT even ride in the winter...or that I used to teach and coach 3 sports the whole time i have been mopping up for the past couple years!

and fulltime riding actually equals out to less actual riding time in the end. after making the move i have more respect for kane than ever and i love when people hate....emails, phone calls, meetings, packages, sponsor love, shows, etc....when can i practice???? lol

i also love how everyone disses kane but STILL can't do some of the tricks he does....

boogie, i'll give you one last bit of advice (and dont take anythignn personal, bc htis is funny to me)...it is NOT about the tricks you do, its about HOW you do the tricks. granted, you gotta have hard tricks to do well, but i've been winning on the same basic run for two years and haven't even had to bust out the hard tricks that i have in order to win.

now the bmw is def a different animal for me so we'll see what i have time to leaern in the next 7 days, but its about a RUN and a performance.

tice thanks for the high placement, but i dunno about podium this time around....goal is top ten, stoked with top five, making it rain with a podium...giving away all winnings with a win!

boogie, make the BET! that's what it's about....i already got Colton wearing a tshirt of my choice at the finals...what should i put on it???!! haha

braaaaaaaaaap
Old 03-10-2008, 02:21 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

Jesus, if yall aint seen boogie ride, your in for a treat, dude makes easy work in practice out of **** people aint even throwing in comp, my bets on boogie, bring that **** home son! Aside from that hes a pretty damn humble dude, everytime ive riden with him, hes always teaching, and this is a guy who only rides when work lets him, you deserve it bro, kill em
Old 03-10-2008, 02:41 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person

Game on!

Old 03-10-2008, 02:44 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CRAZY DAN
Game on!

oh snap! CDJ back in the hizzy! i havent mentioned your name, was waiting for you to post up haha

us plus 30 bastards needa show these young bucks the OG status and how to win!

ring me if you are swinging through norcal and wanna chill at my spot for a day or two and ride....
Old 03-10-2008, 03:08 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person

ill be coming across 40 so i wont be able to make it up to the north hills this time. with all the comps this year ill be on a pretty tight schedule. you know cause this old school punk still works 40hrs a week!

see u in socal for sure. bubash rookie and I will be rolling in sometime wed.

the kawi will be delivering!

Old 03-10-2008, 03:27 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

The only way xdl could be fixed is if a guy who rides like you places higher than 10th im not talking **** im seriously saying your east coast run and vegas qualifing runs were terrible, I have never done any better in any of my crappy runs due to nerves from competing against guys i watched on videos before i started stunting a little over 2 and a half years ago.

but if i can keep it together and ride like i have been i have a huge surprise in store for alot of people, just because i live far away and have no other contact with stunters other that stuntlife doesnt mean i have progressed light years from the last event i attended.

so in my mind the only way xdl is fixed is if some newbie/non sponsored rider throws down a filthy flawless run and gets no love for it.
then i would be led to believe xdl was intended for the sponsored riders to have a place to always have high ranked pre-determined wins to show to their sponsors they are worth the money.

kane if your gonna beat me you better be high chair drifting straight into figure 8 hc circles.

and i work a full time 50 hour a week career and am lucky to ride on the weekends if it aint raining or i dont have to take the dogs for a walk

im not a paid sponsored pro rider...im a weekend warrior:YEAH
good ****

boogie do work on these fools :YEAH
Old 03-10-2008, 03:37 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CRAZY DAN
ill be coming across 40 so i wont be able to make it up to the north hills this time. with all the comps this year ill be on a pretty tight schedule. you know cause this old school punk still works 40hrs a week!

see u in socal for sure. bubash rookie and I will be rolling in sometime wed.

the kawi will be delivering!

rookie needs to register!

so do the norcal kids
Old 03-10-2008, 04:16 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Ummm seems everyone forgot about Lin. If I was to bet it would be on him sorry.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:16 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

I will be surprised if Kane gets more then one top ten finish this year in the XDL.

Quick Reply: the gauntlet has fallen!