Do Not Buy Stuntex.....thief!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 12:50 PM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point
Do Not Buy Stuntex.....thief!

Alright ......well sorry to those who this post will offend but seriously you would be pissed to if someone straight up stole from you. Well I am letting everyone I can know that Mr. Ryan Smith is a straight up thief. He basically stole the money I sent him, wont return an email, wont return a PM, and wont return messages here, and most importantly.....wont send out my darn pickup! Therefore he is someone who will steal your money if your thinking about buying a stuntex pickup. I dont have a paypal account so I messaged him about sending him a money order for the pickup. He gave me his addy for that and thats the last I heard from him.. If anyone knows Mr. Ryan Smith........I beg you to call this dude and find out what the hell is going on! Please Please Please!
Old 03-04-2008, 01:01 PM
White Stunts

ImWhite is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Do Not Buy Stuntex.....thief!

he is probably just real busy, how long has it been? like 3 days?
Old 03-04-2008, 01:02 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

you think maybe, just maybe the reason he hasnt messaged you back could be because he hasnt been on???

he hasnt been on here in almost a month dude, and he is not a theif...

your not gonna make friends very fast in the stunt world callin out OG's... just be paitent....
Old 03-04-2008, 01:04 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImWhite
he is probably just real busy, how long has it been? like 3 days?
naw ill give it to him, it has been a lil bit.. but when you order a cage from si isnt a normal wait time like a month?? you wait for quality parts
Old 03-04-2008, 01:15 PM
White Stunts

ImWhite is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
naw ill give it to him, it has been a lil bit.. but when you order a cage from si isnt a normal wait time like a month?? you wait for quality parts

true, unless your buying from me
and OMR :YEAH
Old 03-04-2008, 01:17 PM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
you think maybe, just maybe the reason he hasnt messaged you back could be because he hasnt been on???

he hasnt been on here in almost a month dude, and he is not a theif...

your not gonna make friends very fast in the stunt world callin out OG's... just be paitent....

I totally understand what your saying fifty and I seriously dont want to be doing this... I understand things but at what point do I say I am being taken for a ride. The pickup should have been sent out. I have ordered from just about every company out there. I dont have a problem with the wait but he has not return any messages. Its cool if he is not on here but I have also sent him numerous emails. I do not want to believe he will steal my money and that he is a good guy that will send out my part. but with every day that goes by that I dont even get a reply from him saying to hold my horses...it makes me believe he is jackin me. At least with the majority of the companies you can reach a person......Seriously sorry to have to do this.. I really dont know what to do!
Old 03-04-2008, 01:18 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Is this like when fullthrottle bill fucked you over?
Old 03-04-2008, 01:18 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

werd...

ill give ryan a call sometime this week... if i remember...

god im glad the 636 doesnt need a pickup

oh well, if it did i could just go pick it up from him
Old 03-04-2008, 01:41 PM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

they got these things called phones now.... you should try one.. call the guy and find out the deal
Old 03-04-2008, 01:49 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

sick innovations never took a month to get me a cage, and ive bought 3, longest was 2 weeks. bottom line is everytime someone thats selling something stops communicating with the ppl that theyre taking money from all their friends pop on to stick up for them. its BAD BUSINESS> i dont give a **** whats going on with them, its always some bullshit excuse why someone cant return an email, phone call to their customers. i purchased a pick up a long time ago from him and got it very quickly and was very happy but that doesnt mean its not bullshit when someone elses transaction isnt going the same. if you cant take care of ALL of your customers, then you shouldnt be selling ****. communication is key, when i sell parts, if im not gonna be able to ship it out within 2 days of recieving payment i let the person know. its courtesy.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:50 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by inolen

is this true? yo z-ride, stop smokin' weed man. you can't handle it. it's makin you perenoid.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:52 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
sick innovations never took a month to get me a cage, and ive bought 3, longest was 2 weeks. bottom line is everytime someone thats selling something stops communicating with the ppl that theyre taking money from all their friends pop on to stick up for them. its BAD BUSINESS> i dont give a **** whats going on with them, its always some bullshit excuse why someone cant return an email, phone call to their customers. i purchased a pick up a long time ago from him and got it very quickly and was very happy but that doesnt mean its not bullshit when someone elses transaction isnt going the same. if you cant take care of ALL of your customers, then you shouldnt be selling ****. communication is key, when i sell parts, if im not gonna be able to ship it out within 2 days of recieving payment i let the person know. its courtesy.
WTF does sick innovations have to do with stuntex?
Old 03-04-2008, 01:58 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NINER
read post number 4.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:59 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

This has nothing to do with stuntex service, I got my pickup in about 2 weeks.

But I will recommend everyone stay away from them for f4i's...

I put one on, and quit showing oil pressure 100 miles later.. I have NO idea why, or if it even was the pickup.. But I removed it, and got oil pressure back..

Went out and hit my bar and decided to park it with it running, with NO stuntex setup, and 1 quart over.. Bike took at LEAST 15 seconds to stop showing pressure, so **** it, no reason to run a pickup unless im scraping more then 15 seconds..

I still recommend one for a gixxer after hearing abbout their oil problems though!

my

Originally Posted by NINER
yeah no ****
Old 03-04-2008, 01:59 PM

NastySVC is an unknown quantity at this point

man you really dont know him then if you say that trust me he doesnt need your money bad enough to steal it. Try calling him dude is a str8 up guy things happen maybe the order didnt come through or something but i can tell you he isnt in Bahamas on your money. Just call him he will make right on it.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:00 PM

NastySVC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ImWhite
true, unless your buying from me
and OMR :YEAH
Well OMR is just fast because he is 65 and retired..hahaha....j/k he just wants to make money like a pimp so his orders go out fast..haha
Old 03-04-2008, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee

yeah no ****
againt.....read post 4.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:13 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
hahahaha same thing I was thinking
Old 03-04-2008, 02:14 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

Its 2008 get PAYPAL Homie..............
Old 03-04-2008, 02:26 PM

214stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't have cash on me at the spot so he gave me the pick up and trusted me to send him the money via paypal, all after just meeting me. Pretty trusting and straight shooting if you ask me. The pick up works super good on my F4I no issues what so ever I can sit in a stall chickenshitting about juming to frog for 10min and no oil light. Good ****!!

Quick Reply: Do Not Buy Stuntex.....thief!