Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

2009 Stunt competition !!New!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 09:00 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person
2009 Stunt competition !!New!!

Alright fellas,

Heres the scoop. I am working with some people who regualrly rent out motorcycle tracks. We are doing some research on a new stunt comp. As it stand there are only 2 major comps in the USA right now, and from what I am hearing locally we could use a few more.

We dont want to step on any toes...Such as Mr. Colbert, and XDL....So we need the feedback from you as to what part of the year. The place will be Atlanta thats pretty much set in stone...the question is when ,and who will show up.

Another question I am getting asked from the $ Men is "is Stunting a growing sport or a declining sport and what is the trend?" I would personally say its a growing trend. What I need from you is An actual POST on this forum as to who will be there whether or not a spectator or a competitor.

One thing I know is that we all want this sport to grow, and with your support we can do that so please post up AND poll up...I am serious this is for the marbles guys/gals. This thread could make or break this competition.....Lets push this sport forward!

Last edited by AdrenalineBoyz; 03-03-2008 at 09:32 PM.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
Re: 2009 Stunt competition !!New!!

xdl actually has 6 major competitions this year, culminating in a National Championship in November...and that doesn't include the 07 Championship in March.

why don't you contact them regarding having a stop on the 09 schedule in Atlanta? seems to me that you don't have all the info or the background in the sport that you may need, so why not leave it to people who have proven themselves time and time again....that's the real way to push the sport forward. nothing against you personally but misrepresentation is one of the single biggest detractors to our sport.

i'd contact thomas if i were you. information is not free and anyone claiming to give you all the info you need for free probably is not worth listening to. work with the people who know what they are doing, and take your cut too.

my two pence.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:18 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

As I already stated we are not wanting to step on anyones toes.

This is the feedback we need. there are 12 months in a year......I am assuming XDL has 6 of them. We also do not have to do Atlanta. I know I know I said that Atlanta is pretty much set in stone, but stepping on toes trumps even location.

We are also talking a pretty nice payout for 1st and paying out through 10th place...we want everyone to be there, and we want everyone to have a great time...

Last edited by AdrenalineBoyz; 03-03-2008 at 09:31 PM.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:56 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

What would the payouts be/ Who would you ask to judge?
Old 03-03-2008, 10:00 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Boss Hogg

How dare you ask such serious questions in here???
Old 03-03-2008, 10:04 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
How dare you ask such serious questions in here???

HAHAHA! I mean, **** YOU! IT WILL PROB BE A COMP FOR A BUNCH OF FAGOT *** SQUID ***** LIKE THAT XDL CRAP THAT ALL THOSE SQUIDS LIKE TEACH GO TO AND HAVE GAY PRIZES LIKE BRAND NEW BIKES AND CASH, **** THAT GAY SQUID COMP **** !!! **** YOU AND YOUR IDEA *******!!!

^^^Is that A little more SL or what? lol!!
Old 03-03-2008, 10:08 PM

thats right.. tighten up!!! HAHAHA
Old 03-03-2008, 10:10 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

Originally Posted by Boss Hogg

We will be competitive to XDL and stuntwars if not better. This is for the sport.....I would love to see JB as one of the judges....also I know plenty of people who know whats what.

Last edited by AdrenalineBoyz; 03-03-2008 at 10:12 PM.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by slab
We will be competitive to XDL and stuntwars if not better. This is for the sport.....I would love to see JB as one of the judges....also I know plenty of people who know whats what.

obviously with comments like that.. you dont know ****
Old 03-03-2008, 10:37 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
obviously with comments like that.. you dont know ****

+1 Jason Britton is A 2 timing back stabbing *** with to many dicks shoved up his dumb *** at the same time sell out ***** that likes the **** instead of the Vagg! **** Jason Britton and **** your comp if your want him there..Guys A ******* loser..

(Hows that Tomas? Did I pass the SL test??? lol...But serious Jason is A NO talent ***!)
Old 03-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Gas'er!!

slab, maybe you misread my post. why dont you contact someone who has actually put a few successful events together and who has a positive track record with both riders and sponsors, that way you can pretty much guarantee your success.

you are asking a really, really dumb question: who will come to a contest? well, what are the details and maybe i'll show up. get it? who are you? who are the promotors? etc etc. there are 100 questions that we want to know that i dont think you know yourself.

and a thread on sl is going to determine whether you have this comp or not? that's a joke in itself.

i'm not trying to be a dick, but it is clear that you do not know what you are doing and you speak of pushing the sport forward, but you will actually hold it back...and the reason that will happen is because you have $ backers and people with contacts for a cool location, but thats ALL you have. the $ men will not be happy with the event because there wont be riders/spectators/sponsors and then they wont do another one. make sense?

like i said, why don't you contact thomas about:
A. having an xdl stop there or
B. even having him help promote/run the event...he's done a hundred of them successfully.

you can still be the star, the go to man, the hero. you can still get your cut of the $ or whatever AND you can be one of the few people to run an event that WILL promote the sport....again, no personal offense, but we've seen "you" before and we've watched "you" put on bunk events that crash and leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth. and by "you" i mean generically speaking.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

OK guys seriously here we are talking
1.Pushing the sport forward
2.A legal place to stunt and show off your skillz
3.getting paid to do what you love at another place

please all hating aside everyone is pushing this forward and we need you to help. Trust me I know the SL norm......
Old 03-03-2008, 10:44 PM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

Im kinda new, who is JB
Old 03-03-2008, 10:46 PM
Gas'er!!

As I already stated we are not wanting to step on anyones toes.

This is the feedback we need. there are 12 months in a year......I am assuming XDL has 6 of them. We also do not have to do Atlanta. I know I know I said that Atlanta is pretty much set in stone, but stepping on toes trumps even location.

We are also talking a pretty nice payout for 1st and paying out through 10th place...we want everyone to be there, and we want everyone to have a great time...

you can do more than one event per month you know...just need different weekends.

and what is a "pretty nice payout" for 1st through 10th.

you want everyone to be where? for what? and why?
Old 03-03-2008, 11:03 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
slab, maybe you misread my post. why dont you contact someone who has actually put a few successful events together and who has a positive track record with both riders and sponsors, that way you can pretty much guarantee your success.

you are asking a really, really dumb question: who will come to a contest? well, what are the details and maybe i'll show up. get it? who are you? who are the promotors? etc etc. there are 100 questions that we want to know that i dont think you know yourself.

and a thread on sl is going to determine whether you have this comp or not? that's a joke in itself.

i'm not trying to be a dick, but it is clear that you do not know what you are doing and you speak of pushing the sport forward, but you will actually hold it back...and the reason that will happen is because you have $ backers and people with contacts for a cool location, but thats ALL you have. the $ men will not be happy with the event because there wont be riders/spectators/sponsors and then they wont do another one. make sense?

like i said, why don't you contact thomas about:
A. having an xdl stop there or
B. even having him help promote/run the event...he's done a hundred of them successfully.

you can still be the star, the go to man, the hero. you can still get your cut of the $ or whatever AND you can be one of the few people to run an event that WILL promote the sport....again, no personal offense, but we've seen "you" before and we've watched "you" put on bunk events that crash and leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth. and by "you" i mean generically speaking.
Teach I have met you personally and we have chilled....I am having a hard time seeing your angle...it almost and I am saying almost loosly..seems like you are affiliated with XDL. I understood your post, and I know stunt comps very well. We already have lots of big name stunters ready to compete....I think you are also saying there are too many comps. I am not going to hold anything back...because everyone knows the more places we are seen by more people the more chances we have of becoming mainstream! period..I am doing this for you!.... Not for the cut or for the money. I am personally pushing this because I love the sport and I want it to move forward. Plus I would like to see a centrally located comp that more people could compete in.

Sure there are a 100 questions to ask, and 1000 thing to figure out, but thats what we do. Who am I? I guess you will have to show up to find out. Right now I am nobody (to you). I soon hope to be the man that put this sport on xgames. thats my personal goal and I will not let anyone hold me back from that, no matter who they are affiliated with or how good of a stunter or hater they are!

I 100% love this sport, and I know how hard everyone works to do what they love, and I know exactly how much it costs to learn (and how much is made back). I also know that no one got paid immediately to be seen on superbikes, but you just wait. being self employed I know that sometimes I have to work for nothing to make something grow, and a lot of you guys have a name that we know, but you just wait until the public learns about you. If you stay at the top of your game now, and hold on until we become mainstream we will all be more than rewarded for all of our hard work! Push it forward..you will see....I will not take away any steam from anyone pushing this sport forward! EVER!
Old 03-03-2008, 11:11 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

OK guys seriously here we are talking
1.Pushing the sport forward
2.A legal place to stunt and show off your skillz
3.getting paid to do what you love at another place

please all hating aside everyone is pushing this forward and we need you to help. Trust me I know the SL norm......
ok, are you serious...

who is teach anyways, he's never done anything..... .... like call me back like he was supposed to

what you are describing is what some of us do day in and day out and i call those stunt shows/exhibitions... I push the sport forward, stunt legally, and get paid....

Comps are not something you can do overnight and be successful, take the advice you're given and run with it... Like teach said, you will hurt the sport more by ignorance than by the effort you're trying to apply, i truly hope you get that, and if not, your supposed comp will die just as quick as this thread....
Old 03-03-2008, 11:18 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Who's is "Teach"??? He is just another Squid right? Becuase when I meet him At A spot in NH the guy was such A tool, Being nice and doing stoppie's up to my phone cam and ****. What An *******....That teach guy is such A loser! Now I know why Skunky had "Teach is Gay" on his 12bar!!!!

(hahaha Your the man Teach, Just wish I had you as A teacher in school...although you would have fail my dumb ***, It still would have been cool! lol... That would have been sweet!!!! BOSTON ALL THE WAY BITCHES!!! And teach you should not have moved....I'm now A Sad panda : ( hahaha... Teach McNeil For PREZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Old 03-03-2008, 11:18 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

sounds like a good idea,

Me and a few other Kiwi Stunt Riders are plannin to come over for one of the stunt comps in 2009 take on all you americans!!!!
Old 03-03-2008, 11:23 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

^^^BOOOOO!! BOOO!!! AMERICA RULES!!! lol..I'm Such A red neck...LOL!!
Old 03-03-2008, 11:31 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
ok, are you serious...

who is teach anyways, he's never done anything..... .... like call me back like he was supposed to

what you are describing is what some of us do day in and day out and i call those stunt shows/exhibitions... I push the sport forward, stunt legally, and get paid....

Comps are not something you can do overnight and be successful, take the advice you're given and run with it... Like teach said, you will hurt the sport more by ignorance than by the effort you're trying to apply, i truly hope you get that, and if not, your supposed comp will die just as quick as this thread....

I never said i wasnt going to take his advise. I might give the dude a call. its obvious we are new at this, and also obvious that you guys want it organized a certain way... feedback is feedback....I hope everything works out. this is not an argument its a conversation...Thanks for the help! I would love it f you guys would show up!

Quick Reply: 2009 Stunt competition !!New!!