Old 03-05-2008, 12:13 AM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2009 Stunt competition !!New!!

Originally Posted by SON DOOBY
BOSS HOGG is off the fence
oh **** what up SUN
Old 03-05-2008, 06:29 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

promote my self ? what the **** are you talking about... i am not a pro nore claim to be... why whould i need to promote myself?

jelous?
of what

1. your bike ummmmmmm NO
2. YOUR GAY CLOTHING LINE THAT HAS A SITE BUT NO CLOTHES ummmmmm NO
3. your ridding skills ummmmmmm NO
4. YOU LAWN MOWING SERVICE ummmmmmmmmm NO
5.your garbage cages ummmmmmm NO

i never said anything bad about your cancer ride i just said it was poor planning.... 2 other rides in ct on the same day!

U need to learn your place.... you have been around for a year and your trying to do things your not ready for... building cages befor you even know what kinda abuse a cage needs to take.

and stop droping names... idk who u know and who lets you ride with them... and it dosnt make you any cooler that you ride with them...

and i dont talk **** behind your back, i dont hang out with you.... i am talkin **** right now to you....
as for you dont bother responding.... unless you are going to say somthing to my face just sit back and keep the dick beeters off the key bord !
Old 03-05-2008, 09:59 AM
JCD

JCD is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trick
promote my self ? what the **** are you talking about... i am not a pro nore claim to be... why whould i need to promote myself?

jelous?
of what

1. your bike ummmmmmm NO
2. YOUR GAY CLOTHING LINE THAT HAS A SITE BUT NO CLOTHES ummmmmm NO
3. your ridding skills ummmmmmm NO
4. YOU LAWN MOWING SERVICE ummmmmmmmmm NO
5.your garbage cages ummmmmmm NO

i never said anything bad about your cancer ride i just said it was poor planning.... 2 other rides in ct on the same day!

U need to learn your place.... you have been around for a year and your trying to do things your not ready for... building cages befor you even know what kinda abuse a cage needs to take.

and stop droping names... idk who u know and who lets you ride with them... and it dosnt make you any cooler that you ride with them...

and i dont talk **** behind your back, i dont hang out with you.... i am talkin **** right now to you....
as for you dont bother responding.... unless you are going to say somthing to my face just sit back and keep the dick beeters off the key bord !
Your non sense is a waste of my time, lol..droppin names?. your rediculous....Drop your BS!, its childish, grow up...If I remember I have a mind of my own, DON'T think you can tell me what I am supposed to do.And 1 more thing ...you dont see me bashing your event you set up which had its ISSUES...Wanna know why I didnt say s**t, caz I dont talk bout ppl like that...its that RESPECT thing I mentioned to you...As of now,something I no longer have for yourself!

End of convesation!
Go ride some wheelies and take your anger out there!
Old 03-05-2008, 10:26 AM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

WOW This thread just changed directions!

I am not real impressed with the poll results either???

Cmon people we need this! There is way to much hatin here! With this attitude we are never going to push the sport forward. We need to come together....Yeah my parents are hippies!
Old 03-05-2008, 11:23 AM

Jordo636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
obviously with comments like that.. you dont know ****
ROFL, I knew that was coming!
Old 03-05-2008, 11:30 AM

Jordo636 is an unknown quantity at this point

XDL is the way to go, either work with thomas or go away and start a chess club.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:22 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JCD
Your non sense is a waste of my time, lol..droppin names?. your rediculous....Drop your BS!, its childish, grow up...If I remember I have a mind of my own, DON'T think you can tell me what I am supposed to do.And 1 more thing ...you dont see me bashing your event you set up which had its ISSUES...Wanna know why I didnt say s**t, caz I dont talk bout ppl like that...its that RESPECT thing I mentioned to you...As of now,something I no longer have for yourself!

End of convesation!
Go ride some wheelies and take your anger out there!
i could care less about my **** it was fun and it sucked at the same time..... your a clown and a *****.... i will see you in hartford
Old 03-05-2008, 03:38 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

your a clown and a *****.... i will see you in hartford
More importantly can he do balloon animals?
Old 03-06-2008, 02:46 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by EZEC
More importantly can he do balloon animals?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I want A giraffe!!!:YEAHName:  URL.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  2.5 KB
Old 03-06-2008, 07:33 PM

CHADf is an unknown quantity at this point

there needs to be more comps organized like XDL for sure ! but not everyone can travel from coast to coast ! NOT YET, with the sport in the stages that it's in. there are plenty of peeps who would show up for comps in the ATL,especially if the payouts are gonna be paid..... it's a idea that will HELP the sport, NOT hurt it like people are implying! i think it's a kick *** idea and i KNOW peps will show up! there are a bunch of pep's that still need to be contacted and talked to before anything is set in stone, but its a good location and good riders in the (AREA) !!! now change the thread back to positive talk and positive comments on making the stunt world better!!!!!
Old 03-07-2008, 10:30 AM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

Originally Posted by CHADf
there needs to be more comps organized like XDL for sure ! but not everyone can travel from coast to coast ! NOT YET, with the sport in the stages that it's in. there are plenty of peeps who would show up for comps in the ATL,especially if the payouts are gonna be paid..... it's a idea that will HELP the sport, NOT hurt it like people are implying! i think it's a kick *** idea and i KNOW peps will show up! there are a bunch of pep's that still need to be contacted and talked to before anything is set in stone, but its a good location and good riders in the (AREA) !!! now change the thread back to positive talk and positive comments on making the stunt world better!!!!!

Well said!

NOW CMON PEOPLE ATLEAST POLL UP! WEVE GOT 50 SUMPTIN VOTERS AS OF NOW??
Old 03-07-2008, 11:01 AM

D-buck D.F.L is an unknown quantity at this point

Wait a second, nowadays people are getting paid if there on superbikes??? So where's my check???
Old 03-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jordo636
XDL is the way to go, either work with thomas or go away and start a chess club.
I honestly don't have **** against anyone here b/c i dont know most of you, but why is it that everytime someone mentions comp or show everyone says go see thomas? I'm sure he runs his **** well and blah blah blah but is it impossible or something for someone to put on a decent event without seeing him first? Not every comp should be part of XDL. We need XDL and we need local open comps. And i think there's more than enough room for both.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:05 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
I honestly don't have **** against anyone here b/c i dont know most of you, but why is it that everytime someone mentions comp or show everyone says go see thomas? I'm sure he runs his **** well and blah blah blah but is it impossible or something for someone to put on a decent event without seeing him first? Not every comp should be part of XDL. We need XDL and we need local open comps. And i think there's more than enough room for both.
I agree.... but when someone is saying that they are going to bring this sport to x games and do the biggest comps ever.. Blah blah.. Its always bs

If I wanted to start a plumbing company, I would get in touch with a plumber
Old 03-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

I agree.... but when someone is saying that they are going to bring this sport to x games and do the biggest comps ever.. Blah blah.. Its always bs

i hear you man.
Old 03-07-2008, 08:47 PM

i think it's a drive to promote the sport and get it mainstream,or better yet know just like skateboarding,bmx,snowboarding,etc.......(they started small also) ! if there is a comp, or big show that helps the sport progress!!!! it helps the sport IMO

NOw, if there is a comp that pays-out and attracts people, how is it bad for the sport?
Old 03-07-2008, 08:54 PM

i think any contribution to the sport is GOOD ! not saying it shouldn't be done professionally, and it should be done in a positive light......
that's what helps the sport<-keyword,SPORT(what we NEED)
Old 03-07-2008, 09:23 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Yeah but if some wack asssssss promoter/person happens to meet the ceo of ihaveamilliondollarsandcangetyouonxgames incorporated and convinces him that he is the man with stuntriding and that he can do the best comp ever.... then the ceo hooks it all up and the **** turns out wack... mr ceo will be pissed and will hate stuntriding

Where as a proven person/event would impress mr ceo and benefit everyone with growth and exposure of the sport
Old 03-08-2008, 04:43 PM
squid hunter

Name:  twelve22.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  52.8 KB
hahahhahahaahhahahahha

WWW.TWELVEOCLOCKAPPAREL.COM

you guys need to see this
Old 03-10-2008, 11:05 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahhahahaahhahahahha

WWW.TWELVEOCLOCKAPPAREL.COM

you guys need to see this
that site needs some serious work yo! Hardest site I've had to navigate through in a long time.

Quick Reply: 2009 Stunt competition !!New!!