33.33%
I think theres not enough competitions
58.73%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

2009 Stunt competition !!New!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 11:35 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough
Re: 2009 Stunt competition !!New!!

^^^^Good guy! 100%....even if it doesn't work out amazingly..It will bring more stunters out and they will get paid to compete! **** it, Its like Another free day to practice but you get paid...Its not like he is putting out another "Till the cops come" Dvd or anything that will ruin the sport.. As long as he keeps it on the Up and Up with no Bullshit it will be good ****!!!
Old 03-03-2008, 11:45 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

seems the poll results say there's not enough comps thats what i voted for bring em on and have a ameture comp as well the more the better
Old 03-04-2008, 12:02 AM

SickTrickRick is an unknown quantity at this point

i guarantee that if you have a comp in atl, and a nice facility to compete, and generous payouts, and a good time frame, (not to close to anyother comps) people from across the world will come to compete, hell thats home court to pimps like nme twite and borne, you know they will be there as long as it doesnt fall on anyother comps i know i would be there, but im nobody
Old 03-04-2008, 12:04 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by slab
Teach I have met you personally and we have chilled....I am having a hard time seeing your angle...it almost and I am saying almost loosly..seems like you are affiliated with XDL. I understood your post, and I know stunt comps very well. We already have lots of big name stunters ready to compete....I think you are also saying there are too many comps. I am not going to hold anything back...because everyone knows the more places we are seen by more people the more chances we have of becoming mainstream! period..I am doing this for you!.... Not for the cut or for the money. I am personally pushing this because I love the sport and I want it to move forward. Plus I would like to see a centrally located comp that more people could compete in.

Sure there are a 100 questions to ask, and 1000 thing to figure out, but thats what we do. Who am I? I guess you will have to show up to find out. Right now I am nobody (to you). I soon hope to be the man that put this sport on xgames. thats my personal goal and I will not let anyone hold me back from that, no matter who they are affiliated with or how good of a stunter or hater they are!

I 100% love this sport, and I know how hard everyone works to do what they love, and I know exactly how much it costs to learn (and how much is made back). I also know that no one got paid immediately to be seen on superbikes, but you just wait. being self employed I know that sometimes I have to work for nothing to make something grow, and a lot of you guys have a name that we know, but you just wait until the public learns about you. If you stay at the top of your game now, and hold on until we become mainstream we will all be more than rewarded for all of our hard work! Push it forward..you will see....I will not take away any steam from anyone pushing this sport forward! EVER!

nothing personal bc i'm sure you are a cool guy in person and i dont doubt your willingness to work and desire to push the sport.

am i associated with xdl? heck yes i am, i've helped develop it as much as i possibly could, like many of us here. i am also on the Stuntwars committe and speak with the Starboyz every few weeks or so. I attend ALL of these events and i wish there were more comps, i've been an advocate of comps for a long time.

but how can you not see my point? if an event is run poorly and the promotors are not happy then those guys with the $ will not want to invest again. also, a poorly run event can make a bad impression on spectators and industry people as well, and lets not forget the most important thing, the riders. so if you put on a poor event, you put a bad taste in fans, promotors, and riders' mouths, THUS not pushing the sport forward, but pulling it back.

and i'd be interested to know these 'big name riders' who are on board, bc i talk to just about everyone on a semi regularly basis. just because someone says they'd go to an event in the atl, doesnt mean they will and doesnt mean it will be a good event. i'll be there if my schedule allows and it is organized by people i trust with a solid rep, and of course, if the $ is worth it.

if you are doing this for 'us' and the 'sport' then by all means, get someone involved with some experience, especially if thats the only thing you want. be the man responsible for getting it done by outsourcing those things you cannot do as well yourself. that's called being a business man and a leader.

and i dont mean who are you as in you are a nobody, a loser...i mean in it the fact that you have no prior history or experience showing that you are a promotor i want to be involved in. bring someone with a solid rep on board and your event is VIRTUALLY GUARANTEED to be a success on all fronts. again, your enthusiasm and dedication is great, but misdirected efforts CAN push the sport backwards and not forwards.

wow, what a rant....i should be packing, caught me at a strange moment of actually caring about something i've seen done a hundred times.

scrape something!!! (besides your 12 bar! ):YEAH :YEAH
Old 03-04-2008, 02:01 AM

rustystntWCCR is an unknown quantity at this point

Teach makes a good point.......he was brave enough to compete in the not so well thought out M.A.D competition in LA.......didnt you win that one teach?
Old 03-04-2008, 04:06 AM

SON DOOBY is a decent person

BOSS HOGG is off the fence
Old 03-04-2008, 06:52 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

slab.....

ok last year put on 2 events in ct at a place called mototown usa...
the first event went awsome. little prizes lots of riders lots of fun....
then i got the next event in mind..... the BIG ONE.. i got ahold of teach...
i was told by my "$ guy".... (mototown) that we would have 10g's in payouts.....

we tryed to put on a fun big payout event and all it that happend was disaster after disaster.....

the guys at mototown were later never cleaned the lot... a bad stoppie crash 10 min into practace and mototowns EMT was not there yet... the there was the payouts issue....

what i am trying to say is that with all the stuff that can go wrong... i learned real quick to NOT bite of more then i can chew....
i had alot of awsome help from great well known people like carmelo ray ray matt parsons dan herz...... and it was still a **** show...

now after you read this i hope you rethink what you are doing and either get thomas or somone who has done comps of this size befor or just start small and work for the big comp
Old 03-04-2008, 08:57 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

If you are in atlanta you have a few knowledgeable assets at your disposal already, twite, the nascency crew etc ... they have been around and involved and know whats up. sit down with them, they can help you as well as get you in contact with the right people when the time comes for more help ....
Old 03-04-2008, 09:33 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

I'd show up if it looked legit, i think we def need more well run open stunt comps.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:09 AM
JCD

JCD is a decent person

SLAB, take the advise in favor!.....Listen to what TEACH is telling you...
If you have ppl that got $$ to invest, a good solid location...all you need is STRONG ADVISE!
Old 03-04-2008, 10:26 AM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
nothing personal bc i'm sure you are a cool guy in person and i dont doubt your willingness to work and desire to push the sport.

am i associated with xdl? heck yes i am, i've helped develop it as much as i possibly could, like many of us here. i am also on the Stuntwars committe and speak with the Starboyz every few weeks or so. I attend ALL of these events and i wish there were more comps, i've been an advocate of comps for a long time.

but how can you not see my point? if an event is run poorly and the promotors are not happy then those guys with the $ will not want to invest again. also, a poorly run event can make a bad impression on spectators and industry people as well, and lets not forget the most important thing, the riders. so if you put on a poor event, you put a bad taste in fans, promotors, and riders' mouths, THUS not pushing the sport forward, but pulling it back.

and i'd be interested to know these 'big name riders' who are on board, bc i talk to just about everyone on a semi regularly basis. just because someone says they'd go to an event in the atl, doesnt mean they will and doesnt mean it will be a good event. i'll be there if my schedule allows and it is organized by people i trust with a solid rep, and of course, if the $ is worth it.

if you are doing this for 'us' and the 'sport' then by all means, get someone involved with some experience, especially if thats the only thing you want. be the man responsible for getting it done by outsourcing those things you cannot do as well yourself. that's called being a business man and a leader.

and i dont mean who are you as in you are a nobody, a loser...i mean in it the fact that you have no prior history or experience showing that you are a promotor i want to be involved in. bring someone with a solid rep on board and your event is VIRTUALLY GUARANTEED to be a success on all fronts. again, your enthusiasm and dedication is great, but misdirected efforts CAN push the sport backwards and not forwards.

wow, what a rant....i should be packing, caught me at a strange moment of actually caring about something i've seen done a hundred times.

scrape something!!! (besides your 12 bar! ):YEAH :YEAH
Thanks alot for the advice bro! I will give them a call when we are at that point. Teach Also thank you for your time. I know you are a busy dude! I am not being sarcastic at all...I really appreciate the advice and I will use it....for the sake of everyone.

Also thanks for the feedback from everyone...now lets keep this poll rockin!:YEAH we need to show the promoters on my end that we are serious here.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:33 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JCD
SLAB, take the advise in favor!.....Listen to what TEACH is telling you...
If you have ppl that got $$ to invest, a good solid location...all you need is STRONG ADVISE!
BWAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA OMG HAHAAAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHA.... LMFAO HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAH ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

CT STUNTS COMES OUTTA HIDDING WITH A NEW NAME..... if i were you i woulda change my name too
Old 03-04-2008, 10:34 AM

glingglo is an unknown quantity at this point

Learn to take criticism and advice if you can digest criticism then you will be able to deligate and produce!

Thissport will end up on X-games etc if you look to Europe and USA and UK the sport is growing everyday

KTM and BMW are investing in it's popularity they would not do this for fun... it's going to happen

Good luck with the comp...
Old 03-04-2008, 11:33 AM

chadnine is a decent person

I Know Everybody From Atlfreestyle Is In!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

Originally Posted by chadnine
I Know Everybody From Atlfreestyle Is In!!!!!!
I had no doubt you guys would have my back on this one. It was one of your former members who kept drilling me about talkin to my guys to get the ball rollin. (Chaddf)
Old 03-04-2008, 06:12 PM
JCD

JCD is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trick
BWAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA OMG HAHAAAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHA.... LMFAO HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAH ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

CT STUNTS COMES OUTTA HIDDING WITH A NEW NAME..... if i were you i woulda change my name too
Name stays the same,Not changin for anyone...so keep talkin, ur crackin me up...dont be jelous caz I got 2
Old 03-04-2008, 07:51 PM
squid hunter

Originally Posted by JCD
Name stays the same,Not changin for anyone...so keep talkin, ur crackin me up...dont be jelous caz I got 2
your a bitch... your ganna talk **** now on the internet... what was wroung with dick breath at mototown when i almost beat the **** out your little theif friend??????

the only person that said anything to me was your mommy

why dont you take your dick beaters off the keybord and not say anything that is ganna cause problems

o and why dont you show everyone your sweet clothing line you ****** clown..... hahaahahhahahahahhahaha the but of every joke in ct..... "dungeater" "dungflinger" i think that is what everyone calls you...

so shut the **** up or come say somthing to my face in harford
Old 03-04-2008, 10:01 PM
JCD

JCD is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trick
your a bitch... your ganna talk **** now on the internet... what was wroung with dick breath at mototown when i almost beat the **** out your little theif friend??????

the only person that said anything to me was your mommy

why dont you take your dick beaters off the keybord and not say anything that is ganna cause problems

o and why dont you show everyone your sweet clothing line you ****** clown..... hahaahahhahahahahhahaha the but of every joke in ct..... "dungeater" "dungflinger" i think that is what everyone calls you...

so shut the **** up or come say somthing to my face in harford
Not a good way to promote yourself, very unprofessional id say!...you continue to try to look for ways to bash me on the BS at mototown, a LONG time ago...So why the S**t talk!...

Why talk crap bout stuff I got goin on, like I said dont be jelous buddy.

Second, take a moment to think what type of person your s**t talkin, I promote this sport every bit I can...If you did forget the other event you s**t talked of mine...
"CONNECTICUT RIDE TO HELP KIDS FIGHT CANCER", an event to raise money for the Hematology and Oncology dept. at Connecticut Childrens Medical Center. Lot of hard work/time/my personal $...all worth it for the kids.

If I was such a piece of s**t like you say, then Ray Ray wouldnt waste his time working with me, or XFR for that matter...they are very professional!

If I was such a piece of s**t like you say , Luke Duke and Damien wouldnt be friends of mine or waste there value time practicing with me...

Soo do ur own thing...dont worry bout what I have going on, dont talk behind my back...You dont have to like me, but you will have the RESPECT of not s**t talking me!
Old 03-05-2008, 12:05 AM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

and now is when the thread will take a turn haha
Old 03-05-2008, 12:06 AM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

the most positive thing you can do is work with the proven people, i could go on and on here but it would just be repeating teach, push the sport forward in the right way or your efforts will screw us all

Quick Reply: 2009 Stunt competition !!New!!