Backdoor Bronchitis?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 05:15 PM

fat_sac has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Backdoor Bronchitis?

I had the flu a couple of days ago and now I'm all doped up on cough syrup, antibiotics, and pain killers because the sneaky little ******* bronchitis decided to attack me while I had the flu. Its nice weather outside too. I could be practicing my choppy throttle and garbage wheelies. The internet is nearing its most boring hours as I've been laying on the couch since Monday. This sucks.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:46 PM

chadnine is a decent person
Re: Backdoor Bronchitis?

sorry to hear that man, hope you get to feelin better. it could always be worse... you could have a broken leg like me, which really sucks. your garbage wheelies will still be there when you feel better. LOL
Old 02-28-2008, 05:49 PM

Location: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
got_ink123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fat_sac
I had the flu a couple of days ago and now I'm all doped up on cough syrup, antibiotics, and pain killers because the sneaky little ******* bronchitis decided to attack me while I had the flu. Its nice weather outside too. I could be practicing my choppy throttle and garbage wheelies. The internet is nearing its most boring hours as I've been laying on the couch since Monday. This sucks.
Go get some Tamiflu from your doctor man. I got that **** cleared up my flu in 2 days but it made me halucinate and have heart palpatations and made me like be narcoleptic and ****.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:52 PM

fat_sac has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Thanks Chad and sorry bout that leg.

- My doctor mentioned that tamiflu **** but said it was too far along to fight the flu so she just started treating me for the bronchitis. I didn't even go to the doctor til yesterday evening. I can usually knock the flu out ok, but didn't expect this other **** to hit me. I thought it was just a cold and allergies. Glad I went to the doc tho.