Jason Britton Haters?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 12:27 PM

Gscharton is a decent person
Jason Britton Haters?

I'm curious... It seems everyone hates him for being a great stunter... Tell me why you hate on him?
Old 02-28-2008, 12:39 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough
Re: Jason Britton Haters?

Dear god!! here we go again! Jason is a good stunt rider and a great Marketing man! I happen to like him but I don't think he is a "GREAT" rider at all!
Old 02-28-2008, 12:43 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gscharton
I'm curious... It seems everyone hates him for being a great stunter... Tell me why you hate on him?
I have an idea... why not go read that other thread over again and delete this one yourself. lol.
Old 02-28-2008, 12:44 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

i asked the same question b4 and
i heard something about him talkin **** behind some ppls backs
and i guess some people aren't satified with the show (haters)

double shruggs lol
Old 02-28-2008, 12:47 PM

PBR4life420 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thehate.
Dear god!! here we go again! Jason is a good stunt rider and a great Marketing man! I happen to like him but I don't think he is a "GREAT" rider at all!
+1 beat me to it....I'm nothing compared to Jason Britton but in my eyes he is not a GREAT stunt rider. He's a good rider indeed but nothing compared to some of the **** i see on here... some of you guys are just raising the bar to a whole new level
Old 02-28-2008, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by CarpeDiem
I have an idea... why not go read that other thread over again and delete this one yourself. lol.
Hey I have an idea too, let's not be ******. k? ok.

Thanks for the ups PBR & thehate. Just wondering...

Last edited by Gscharton; 02-28-2008 at 12:50 PM. Reason: didn't want a new reply
Old 02-28-2008, 12:50 PM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

i would really be surprised if britton gave a **** that a few people didnt like him.....he is doing what he loves and getting paid for it!
Old 02-28-2008, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by crazy636stunter
i would really be surprised if britton gave a **** that a few people didnt like him.....he is doing what he loves and getting paid for it!
Word... this is true.

'ey, u ride in terre haute right? I'm doin some photos... let me know if you're interested in some pics.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:04 PM

PBR4life420 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey I have an idea too, let's not be ******. k? ok.

Thanks for the ups PBR & thehate. Just wondering...

Originally Posted by crazy636stunter
I never said i didn't like him I've never even met the guy. I agree with you 100% he's getting paid for what he loves thats far more than I'll ever dream of
Old 02-28-2008, 01:27 PM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

Word... this is true.

'ey, u ride in terre haute right? I'm doin some photos... let me know if you're interested in some pics.

cool. get a hold of chuck and eric from vertical limits. they are in indy and do shows all the time.
MySpace URL:

Last edited by crazy636stunter; 02-28-2008 at 01:31 PM.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:57 PM

FREDERATOR is a decent person

what are you doctor phill or somthing
Old 02-28-2008, 02:07 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

******* young bucks.... hope u can ride better than you post......
Old 02-28-2008, 02:31 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah I dunno.. People just really GREEN with envy.... Never met him but heard he's really cool. He's a GREAT show rider... Kills stoppies, Acros, and has variations of circles but you don't need all this huge bag of tricks to do shows.
Old 02-28-2008, 02:36 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

I thought it was all because he unfairly judged stuntwars based off the riders he liked and disliked?

As this thread has turned out, it almost seems like you can't dislike someone without being 'jealous'
Old 02-28-2008, 02:51 PM
Master of The Catapault!

Fuzzy Nutz is a decent person

Honestly, I don't hate on any real rider... maybe the people who say they're better than someone else and then can't do anything more than your standard high speed wheelie... other than that, I love watching all stunt riders and hope to have people watching me one day... of course, I do have favorites (AC Farias, DAces, Dan Jackson, and the Voodoo riders from back here in LA), but I don't hate on any... just my two cents...
Old 02-28-2008, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Fuzzy Nutz
Honestly, I don't hate on any real rider... maybe the people who say they're better than someone else and then can't do anything more than your standard high speed wheelie... other than that, I love watching all stunt riders and hope to have people watching me one day... of course, I do have favorites (AC Farias, DAces, Dan Jackson, and the Voodoo riders from back here in LA), but I don't hate on any... just my two cents...
THE VOOODOOO RIDERS LOL I MOVED TO LA A FEW YEARS BACK AND HAVE NOT ONCE SEEN THESE **** OR HEARD ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT THEM.this is just what i hear but i was told that the dude who thinks he runs it is a tool and steals **** from the riders that make him the money. if you want to ride then come to baton rouge dude and tell me if the vooodooo riders can conpare to us and the outkazt riders
Old 02-28-2008, 03:12 PM
Master of The Catapault!

Fuzzy Nutz is a decent person

Originally Posted by just stuntin
THE VOOODOOO RIDERS LOL I MOVED TO LA A FEW YEARS BACK AND HAVE NOT ONCE SEEN THESE **** OR HEARD ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT THEM.this is just what i hear but i was told that the dude who thinks he runs it is a tool and steals **** from the riders that make him the money. if you want to ride then come to baton rouge dude and tell me if the vooodooo riders can conpare to us and the outkazt riders
I have only met a couple... they stopped riding a WHILE back, but I've seen videos and was pretty impressed with some of it... I don't know backgrounds on anyone, I just know that I've met Bill Fiddy and he's pretty cool... and I've been told James doesn't ride anymore because of his family... that's it... like I said, I've seen video and that's really it...

who do you ride with in BR? I know Respect and Josh (doesn't stunt anymore to spend time with his kids... good man, and has hooked me up a few times...)
Old 02-28-2008, 03:16 PM

theres a few of us but ask them about chris and they will tell you . but for real come down ,just pm me and will ride
Old 02-28-2008, 03:52 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

JB is an OG in my book! :YEAH
Old 02-28-2008, 04:07 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

Originally Posted by Fuzzy Nutz
I have only met a couple... they stopped riding a WHILE back, but I've seen videos and was pretty impressed with some of it... I don't know backgrounds on anyone, I just know that I've met Bill Fiddy and he's pretty cool... and I've been told James doesn't ride anymore because of his family... that's it... like I said, I've seen video and that's really it...

who do you ride with in BR? I know Respect and Josh (doesn't stunt anymore to spend time with his kids... good man, and has hooked me up a few times...)
My skills will make your Fuzzy Nutz tingle.........And i used to live in the chuck but am a part owner of a couch in BR.

Quick Reply: Jason Britton Haters?