brembo's from thailand

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 06:20 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Adam134 is an unknown quantity at this point
brembo's from thailand

there was a thread a few days or weeks ago on the brembo rip-off's from thailand .. but I forget if anyone said they're junk or not.. its a sick deal im lookin at picking one up but if it has no braking power then theres no point. http://cgi.ebay.ca/Supermoto-Brembo-...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 02-27-2008, 06:24 PM

REVLIMIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: brembo's from thailand

45 bucks shipped!? haha...sick deal...but...I would not put my life and bike in the hands of a $10 brake master O_o If you want to save money I'd at least get a 636 radial master or something.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:30 PM

A-Boy"RDLC" is an unknown quantity at this point

i heard there just as good,if not the same as a real brembo..i just order one..guess i'll find out
Old 02-27-2008, 06:37 PM

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...-should-i.html
Old 02-27-2008, 06:41 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by A-Boy"RDLC"
i heard there just as good,if not the same as a real brembo..i just order one..guess i'll find out
youll be fine they are just as good if not the real thing...i ordered 10 of them last week for a few people on here.... and i have used the real ones and the fake ones...no difference except you may have faded lever... dont ask me way some are like that but they are... it does not affect rhe performance at all.... shipping takes awhile though...20 days sometimes... if i get mine soon i will post up cause i always sell them again...
Old 02-27-2008, 06:47 PM

REVLIMIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm...seems a lot of people have used them before and say their good...in that case...I guess I will order one soon haha.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:52 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
youll be fine they are just as good if not the real thing...i ordered 10 of them last week for a few people on here.... and i have used the real ones and the fake ones...no difference except you may have faded lever... dont ask me way some are like that but they are... it does not affect rhe performance at all.... shipping takes awhile though...20 days sometimes... if i get mine soon i will post up cause i always sell them again...
how long did it take to get one?
Old 02-27-2008, 06:58 PM
YUT UGH

Re-Micks is a decent person

took me about 16 days
Old 02-27-2008, 07:20 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Re-Micks
took me about 16 days
you get to use it yet??
Old 02-27-2008, 08:11 PM

nice!!!!!20.dayz,i was hopeing it would be faster,but i Cant really complain thou for a $45 brembo...
Old 02-27-2008, 08:25 PM
YUT UGH

Re-Micks is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
you get to use it yet??
nope have a magura on now and just got it for a back up incase im out of town and mine breaks but i think about trying it... im wondering how its going to work
Old 02-27-2008, 08:58 PM
Doin it for a thrill

M4X1MU5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I still cant see it being good for $10 if they were good he'd be selling them for more right?
Old 02-27-2008, 09:50 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

before you nut your pants and click 'new thread' read this thread
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...hould-i-5.html

Old 02-27-2008, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
how long did it take to get one?
takes about 16 to 20 days... i got extra is people need em... i know tran has them on ebay... his name is auto-modify or woddy moto...it is the same guy i met him at a convention before nice guy... but there is a difference between the ones he is selling for 45 shipped and the 85-110 shipped version... the cheap ones people are getting work but they have defects as far as the housing and lever..fully functional... but mostly cosmetic... the ones you buy for 85-110 shipped are exact copies of brembos... down to the logos and all ... and i have yet to be able to tell the difference... i had my 636 on here for sell and frayz bought it had two real brembos on it from hai...then i had my practice 636 set up with the knock offs...and they felt totally the same... i could not tell the difference and other pros could not either... hope that answers your questions... if you dont want to wait just pm me...i usually have a few in my trailer that i use for spares or sell them to others.... i dont make a mark at all... just what ever it cost me to ship it to you is the difference in price... normally takes 2-3 days i will have 10 on friday...holla t dub... loved the dvd also

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 02-27-2008 at 10:36 PM.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:43 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

takes about 16 to 20 days... i got extra is people need em... i know tran has them on ebay... his name is auto-modify or woddy moto...it is the same guy i met him at a convention before nice guy... but there is a difference between the ones he is selling for 45 shipped and the 85-110 shipped version... the cheap ones people are getting work but they have defects as far as the housing and lever..fully functional... but mostly cosmetic... the ones you buy for 85-110 shipped are exact copies of brembos... down to the logos and all ... and i have yet to be able to tell the difference... i had my 636 on here for sell and frayz bought it had two real brembos on it from hai...then i had my practice 636 set up with the knock offs...and they felt totally the same... i could not tell the difference and other pros could not either... hope that answers your questions... if you dont want to wait just pm me...i usually have a few in my trailer that i use for spares or sell them to others.... i dont make a mark at all... just what ever it cost me to ship it to you is the difference in price... normally takes 2-3 days i will have 10 on friday...holla t dub... loved the dvd also
So basically the $45 version is a blemish knockoffs?

Just wondering

I don't wanna spend alot, I already got a handbrake I love.. Just wanting to try a 'frembo', but dont really wanna spend MORe on a frembo then I did on my used zx10r and 1000rr radials
Old 02-27-2008, 10:54 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

kipROCKet is a decent person

I'm buying one, **** it.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by kipROCKet
I'm buying one, **** it.
+1

$45 **** it

spent $60 on my 1000rr

Figure if its as LEAST as good as that, its still a PIMP deal :YEAH :YEAH
Old 02-27-2008, 11:15 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

I run Magura but if i ran brembo i would rather spend the extra money.
Sounds alittle bit better than needing the brake and it not being there. Then having the money to fix my bike or myself if somthing were to happen.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:16 PM

i actually just looked at my boys and he has the 45 dollar one.... and there is a noticeable difference in the metal housing ...compared to the 100 dollar verison... he also is getting a little leakage but not much... we compared it to the handbrake brembo... he bought the hand brake side from me for 85 ....but i think for 45 bucks ... you cant complain to much... i hope that helps anybody that wants to order
Old 02-27-2008, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
So basically the $45 version is a blemish knockoffs?

Just wondering

I don't wanna spend alot, I already got a handbrake I love.. Just wanting to try a 'frembo', but dont really wanna spend MORe on a frembo then I did on my used zx10r and 1000rr radials
i guess you can saw that it is a blemish knock off.... i have not had a blemish one... but i have seen them on my partners bike... i got his bike in my garage now painting it..... but they seem to work for the most part... he hasnt complained until today... and i think the leaking is more him them the brembo... looks like he crashed from a stoppie... but i could be wrong

Quick Reply: brembo's from thailand