f4i limiter

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 10:23 AM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point
f4i limiter

where is the rev limiter located on an f4i, ecu or gauges? just wondering if the limiter will still work with the gauges off?
Old 02-27-2008, 10:44 AM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough
Re: f4i limiter

Wow! Ecu!
Old 02-27-2008, 10:48 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

it's right between the circle button and the engine brake.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:22 PM

Guru is a decent person

no the limiter only works if its full fairing and has every part that the bike comes with stock!!
Old 02-27-2008, 02:30 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

....hmmmmmmmmm
Old 02-27-2008, 02:34 PM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

why dont you just take the gauges off and try it like any other simple minded person
Old 02-27-2008, 02:35 PM

chadnine is a decent person

if you twist your right wrist and pop the clutch.... you'll find it.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:47 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

please think before u post
Old 02-27-2008, 02:48 PM

RightSideUp is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by numberTWO
please think before u post
+1
Old 02-27-2008, 02:49 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Name:  bucking.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  35.8 KB
Old 02-27-2008, 03:05 PM
White Stunts

ImWhite is an unknown quantity at this point

everyone is just ****** with you, they are aftermarket. send me $80 through paypal and ill send you one of mine, i dont need all these!!!!
pm me for my paypal
Old 02-27-2008, 03:17 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ImWhite
everyone is just ****** with you, they are aftermarket. send me $80 through paypal and ill send you one of mine, i dont need all these!!!!
pm me for my paypal
I can do the PCM re-flash over the phone. Send me $50 and I'll call you and have you hold your phone up to the PCM so I can reflash it. The F4i PCM has an audio based data interface that can be used over a phone.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:40 PM
White Stunts

ImWhite is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NINER
I can do the PCM re-flash over the phone. Send me $50 and I'll call you and have you hold your phone up to the PCM so I can reflash it. The F4i PCM has an audio based data interface that can be used over a phone.

Yea, i heard about that one... lee, niner has your best investment right here
Old 02-27-2008, 03:41 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Dude these guys are trying to scam you.. $80 and $50 for 10 minutes of work?

Just open a connection with PC anywhere, I'll upload a new eeprom to your ECU, and have you rollin

plus I'll only charge you a case of beer.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:46 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Dude these guys are trying to scam you.. $80 and $50 for 10 minutes of work?

Just open a connection with PC anywhere, I'll upload a new eeprom to your ECU, and have you rollin

plus I'll only charge you a case of beer.
You can't program the soft-rev rev limiter. It will just cut fuel above a certain RPM. With the audio reflash I can keep the soft-rev so it limits RPM by cutting out every other time the spark plug is supposed to fire so the cylinder doesn't load up with fuel.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:49 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

okok heres what you do. First get a thick gauge wire and wrap a dry towl around it, Then connect one end of the wire to the positive side and one to the negative side. then put your seat back on and take it for a spin. now when you connect the wires there might be a little spark but dont worry thats normal! Drive that bike till the revlimitter stops bouncing!
Old 02-27-2008, 04:51 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Poor kid lol.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:57 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ImWhite
pm me for my paypal

+1000000000000000000