Sliders vs. Crash cages

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 06:07 AM

racereplica is a decent person
Re: Sliders vs. Crash cages

I bought my bike and it had came with sliders allready on it.. first week i had it i was with some riders and the only spot left to park was in some gravel, i got to turn it around and slip on the gravel and wham falls over (yeah i felt like a douch)but they saved me from any damage at all.. on the other hand my buddy layed his bike down at about 45-50 and his sheared right off taking the bolt head with it.. if your going to stunt buy some sort of cage which i will also be doing as soon as i get my self over broke cracker status

Last edited by racereplica; 02-28-2008 at 06:09 AM. Reason: typo
Old 02-28-2008, 06:20 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chipottley
Thanks! To all of you who helped me out here. and what is with all the ****** douche bags on here that think people are supposed to have been born with this information? You guys are ******* lame! not everybody has someone teaching them this **** at a young age, nor the money to pay someone to teach them. I thought this site was for people who love the same thing and want to help each other out, not for bitches who think they're better than everyone else. If you wanna talk **** to people and act high n mighty, then go to a bar, or bike week next month and try that ****. I WILL ALWAYS TRY MY BEST TO HELP ANYONE IF I CAN. Thank you to all of the riders who understand this, and CHOOSE to help!
you asked if sliders are as good as a cage you ******* MORON!! maybe, just maybe....if sliders were as good as a cage, cage companies wouldnt exist because ppl wouldnt spend 4 times the money on a cage when a slider worked just as good??? maybe...?hey what do u think...what offers more protection 15lbs of steel tube stategicly bent and welded so that no engine cases touch the ground or a 10 ounce plastic ******* puck??? im all about helping ppl out but theres a limit. common ******* sense, hey i wonder.........whats more sturdy a straw hut or one made of bricks??

ur stupid quit riding motorcycles right now before we have to hear another one of your dumb *** questions.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:03 AM

Nine54f4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by Standupnfall
Bar end sliders are gay, and swingarm sliders can make your bike roll onto the bars more
+1 Ever had a bar end slider mushroom the end of your bar on the throttle side
Old 02-28-2008, 08:40 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

holy ****** jammin ****.............................................. ......
Old 02-28-2008, 10:49 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chipottley
Thanks! To all of you who helped me out here. and what is with all the ****** douche bags on here that think people are supposed to have been born with this information? You guys are ******* lame! not everybody has someone teaching them this **** at a young age, nor the money to pay someone to teach them. I thought this site was for people who love the same thing and want to help each other out, not for bitches who think they're better than everyone else. If you wanna talk **** to people and act high n mighty, then go to a bar, or bike week next month and try that ****. I WILL ALWAYS TRY MY BEST TO HELP ANYONE IF I CAN. Thank you to all of the riders who understand this, and CHOOSE to help!
bro thats stuntlife ur lucky u even got pretty good advise soo dont get all bent just move to the next thread or question ull get the hang of things....pretty soon ull be crushing some squid, u might say u wont but u will cuz ull wanna do wat was done to u and thats how the cycle continues around.......kinda like initiation, and if the newb AKA U react to retard to the squashing u will forever be looked at as the EMO stunter and u dont want that!!!
Old 02-28-2008, 11:48 AM

squidlicious is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
you asked if sliders are as good as a cage you ******* MORON!! maybe, just maybe....if sliders were as good as a cage, cage companies wouldnt exist because ppl wouldnt spend 4 times the money on a cage when a slider worked just as good??? maybe...?hey what do u think...what offers more protection 15lbs of steel tube stategicly bent and welded so that no engine cases touch the ground or a 10 ounce plastic ******* puck??? im all about helping ppl out but theres a limit. common ******* sense, hey i wonder.........whats more sturdy a straw hut or one made of bricks??

ur stupid quit riding motorcycles right now before we have to hear another one of your dumb *** questions.
******* hilarious man...I gave a similar response to some retard on 600rr that was asking about how to put gas in a bike. They then called me an ******* and I was like come on they are RETARDED. Whatever there are some seriously stuck up safety ***** over there. There are some cool people but they are far and few between.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:50 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by squidlicious
******* hilarious man...I gave a similar response to some retard on 600rr that was asking about how to put gas in a bike. They then called me an ******* and I was like come on they are RETARDED. Whatever there are some seriously stuck up safety ***** over there. There are some cool people but they are far and few between.
easy squid EAZYYY!!!
Old 02-28-2008, 12:31 PM

squidlicious is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DURTY
easy squid EAZYYY!!!
Everyone knows they are about safety to the point of smothering people and pushing them away. I also said there are some cool people over there.