stuntwars on superbikes tonight!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 01:07 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: stuntwars on superbikes tonight!!

Originally Posted by nina weee
my guide says one episode is on the tokyo bike scene...and the other on motorcycle clubs...
yep mine said stuntwars last week but it wasn't
Old 02-27-2008, 01:08 AM

bigred916 is a decent person

my guide says one episode is on the tokyo bike scene...and the other on motorcycle clubs...
thats the one after it so u missd it look laater in the night.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:10 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old man roger
yep mine said stuntwars last week but it wasn't

ya last week mine said stuntwars but when I turned it on It was the Clutch Control episode from Philly........ which i would have rather watched anyway lol

both episodes are set to record.. ill find out in the morning
Old 02-27-2008, 01:12 AM

ChaserChris is an unknown quantity at this point

First was Stuntwars, Second was the Tokyo episode.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:14 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Word. Its the first one. Was for me anyway.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:18 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Herb
My 2:00AM one says, ( "Super Bikes" "Riding with Marines" .Racing )
I hope I will see it.
yep... mine said the same but the 1st one is stuntwars... second was a re-run that i didn't bother to watch...

neither one was what the guide said though...
Old 02-27-2008, 01:21 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kj
yep... mine said the same but the 1st one is stuntwars... second was a re-run that i didn't bother to watch...

neither one was what the guide said though...
they can make the tv record ****... freeze frames and rewind or forward during a show.... but not send the right info out
Old 02-27-2008, 02:06 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

it's on now
Old 02-27-2008, 02:24 AM

stuntman29 is a decent person

the level of the tandom skills are way higher than I thought they were....there was some sick **** on there!

Props to anyone who was in that part of the comp...
Old 02-27-2008, 02:52 AM
also known as OMR

that was a pretty good show .....
Old 02-27-2008, 07:29 AM

georgeeboy is a decent person

dam....bill hit the wall hard and acted like nothin happened
Old 02-27-2008, 08:16 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

It was classic when Britton asked Steve, "Do you have to rebleed your brakes?"

By far the best episode of Superbikes ever. It was nice to see a variety of stunters, instead of the normal crew. Who was it that was clutching it up from the side 3-4 times?

I will never get tired of seeing Jbrown do the special delivery, and Bill hit the wall a lot harder than I thought he did. I heard Britton say something about giving some guys a break on scoring since they were riding in the rain, how does that work?
Old 02-27-2008, 11:37 AM

E-BRAKE is a decent person

Originally Posted by Larry(STL)
by far the best episode ive seen the best is dan getting nut tapped by guru

they showed alot of me and you at the stunt spot.....you held that thing all the way to the ground....
Old 02-27-2008, 11:48 AM

MCGYVER is an unknown quantity at this point

HAHAHA Ya my mom called me after it aired last night and said "I just saw my son in his underwear doing a christ on national tv and I couldn't be prouder" Def the best superbikes I have seen.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:03 PM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

It was pretty funny how JB had to try and redeem himself on the pushups. The nekkid dude on the 50 reminded me of PBK.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:06 PM
jmo

jmo is an unknown quantity at this point

def best episode yet
Old 02-27-2008, 12:07 PM
also known as OMR

that was king tony ,formally pcp tony
Old 02-27-2008, 12:18 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

I thought the episode was pretty good. My boy Nicky Apex got some shine and a lot of other riders that deserved it too like the streetfighterz.

The one thing I thought was weak was that they didnt show enough of teach. The man has been kicking *** all year and was the winner of the event and they barely showed anything of him. He never gets the credit he deserves. Other than that it was a overall good episode.

Damn I wish I could have made it.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:29 PM
White Stunts

ImWhite is an unknown quantity at this point

i seen it when i got home from work, best episode yet. jason was so proud to work on bikes in every episode but he didnt know if you had to re-bleed the brakes after the front end was off

and like some1 else said they didnt show much of teach at all. but steve got alot of time, good job man you deserve it!!!
Old 02-27-2008, 12:43 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Pretty positive episode!

Quick Reply: stuntwars on superbikes tonight!!