*Random post......

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 07:31 PM

sonli is an unknown quantity at this point
*Random post......

I was thinking, and I want to know you thoughts on this. Rob n Big on MTV, dope show. But its not really a skate show more or less Robs reality show. So it occured to me "Superbikes" its not really a stunt tv show. More or less Jason Brittons reality show. The epidsodes never really go to stunt shows or competitions or even stunt spots. They're always JB's stuntshow or basically centered around JB. So tell me what you think if im wrong or right......
Old 02-26-2008, 07:35 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: *Random post......

Old 02-26-2008, 08:37 PM

MCGYVER is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh so rite. But I heard a production company which I cant mention (Gigantic productions) Is pitching a reality show about stunting based on the contendor to all the big networks. Eliminations comps and the winner gets a full sponsorship. By the way Gigantic is the production company of all the MTV true lifes
Old 02-26-2008, 08:42 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sonli
I was thinking, and I want to know you thoughts on this. Rob n Big on MTV, dope show. But its not really a skate show more or less Robs reality show. So it occured to me "Superbikes" its not really a stunt tv show. More or less Jason Brittons reality show. The epidsodes never really go to stunt shows or competitions or even stunt spots. They're always JB's stuntshow or basically centered around JB. So tell me what you think if im wrong or right......
i think me may be seeing what you are saying.......but is it called StuntBikes or SuperBikes???

Just puttin that out

HERE!
WARNING: Don’t try this at home! Professional stunt rider Jason Britton travels the country in search of the ultimate local stunt rider scene in Season 3 of SuperBikes! meet the men and women who are at the cutting edge of the sport while experiencing the locations and cultures where stunt riding is king. It’s twice the thrills on half the tread.

I dunno man...

Last edited by bornreadybc; 02-26-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:03 PM

MCGYVER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
i think me may be seeing what you are saying.......but is it called StuntBikes or SuperBikes???

Just puttin that out

HERE!
WARNING: Don’t try this at home! Professional stunt rider Jason Britton travels the country in search of the ultimate local stunt rider scene in Season 3 of SuperBikes! meet the men and women who are at the cutting edge of the sport while experiencing the locations and cultures where stunt riding is king. It’s twice the thrills on half the tread.

I dunno man...
Also true Jb is heading to Jamaica this weekend for the put up or shut up drag and stunt show. He said at stuntwars "We are getting clearance from the network to do more traveling to film stunters" Then I the guy putting on this comp/show called me and said superbikes is coming to film you guys.:YEAH
Name:  jamaica1.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  81.4 KB
Name:  jamaica.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  101.4 KB
Old 02-26-2008, 09:54 PM

stuntman29 is a decent person

when he was at the Sturgis Rally filming and stuff last august it took alot for him to spend one hour at our stunt spot which was like 15 mins from where he was performing.....yet they took two trips that each day were like 4 hours with a bunch of goons who cant ride up in the hills to like mount rushmore and **** to get some "good corner shots" but that was just a few guys from his film crew not JB....JB actually showed up to the spot...not with his bike but stood there...and said "nice spreader" "nice acro" blah blah....

So i think it is mostly his schedule and how when he is at his own stunt shows he isnt in town long enough to really check out the local scene....would be nice to see more about stunt scenes than streatched chromed out busas with dudes that are good at going in a striaght lines....
Old 02-27-2008, 05:36 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MCGYVER
Also true Jb is heading to Jamaica this weekend for the put up or shut up drag and stunt show. He said at stuntwars "We are getting clearance from the network to do more traveling to film stunters" Then I the guy putting on this comp/show called me and said superbikes is coming to film you guys.:YEAH

seeing that made me ask myself why i can never get to go to that action in JA....
when i saw those prices i was about to **** myself till i remembered that $1000 dollars over there is like $17 over here..

Gosh i wish i could be there.... i was just wondering like yestuerday about the stunt scene in JA...
Old 02-27-2008, 06:23 PM

Last night was SuperBikes: Stuntwars
SuperBikes: Japan

So those two episodes def don't support the argument presented in this thread
Old 02-27-2008, 07:01 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Rob & Big is a reality comedy series produced by Ruben Fleischer and skateboarder Rob Dyrdek. Not suppose to be a skate show.

Superbikes is hosted by JB, its gearing more towards stunt riding so of course the host of the show is getting the attention. But the point of the show I believe is to show/promote the events they go to. When they do go to other shows its not just about JB, they do feature other riders.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:42 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

dude, have you watched the last few episodes
Old 02-28-2008, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
Last night was SuperBikes: Stuntwars
SuperBikes: Japan

So those two episodes def don't support the argument presented in this thread
not a argument or hate, just a thought,,,
Old 02-28-2008, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by 50slut
dude, have you watched the last few episodes
nope, I quit watching it a while ago because it got corny,,
Old 02-28-2008, 09:39 AM
White Stunts

ImWhite is an unknown quantity at this point

super bikes was sucking for awhile. the stuntwars episdoe was real nice! but like someone said they have to do all kinds of styles of riding for everyone to be interested

and rob and big that **** is ****** hilarious. im not into skatin at all and i am glad it dont show skating. watch my meat
Old 02-28-2008, 09:47 AM

not a argument or hate, just a thought,,,
i didnt mean argument as in hateful bickering but yea...
now that i think about it i can definetly see what you are talking about because like in this one episode where his girl makes him go shopping and to the Lou V store and **** like who cares but they can't make every episode every single second of it ALL ABOUT STUNTIN and STUNTIN ONLY.. i think although they say the show is about stunt this and that.. i think it is 75%stunt this and that 25% just street/other bikes in general.. I dunno about everyone else but i love bikes in general so i didnt mind see the bostrom episode or the one that showed all the chopper guys and their opinions on streetbikes... i though what they had to say was interesting...

I think the show is a great show...

when he isnt shopping with his girl.. or side-skitching that is

Last edited by bornreadybc; 02-28-2008 at 09:51 AM.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:09 AM

lol true.....
Old 02-28-2008, 10:23 AM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

both shows are great..lol
but id rather watch rob and big anyday..
superbikes is tight also.
lol
Old 02-28-2008, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by va stunta
both shows are great..lol
but id rather watch rob and big anyday..
superbikes is tight also.
lol
yo you got any video or good pics of you ridin??
Old 02-28-2008, 11:30 AM

squidlicious is an unknown quantity at this point

I watch rob and big. They are ******* hilarious but it is SCRIPTED. It's not reality when they read off off cue cards. Still ******* funny though.
Old 02-28-2008, 12:04 PM

PBR4life420 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ImWhite
super bikes was sucking for awhile. the stuntwars episdoe was real nice! but like someone said they have to do all kinds of styles of riding for everyone to be interested

and rob and big that **** is ****** hilarious. im not into skatin at all and i am glad it dont show skating. watch my meat
Watch my meat son...Don't forget about my man Big Bob
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Big Bob 3.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	206808  
Old 02-28-2008, 12:07 PM

PBR4life420 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope you didn't miss the infamous Speedy Claxton
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Speedy Claxton.jpg