Thanks to everyone in France and Switzerland!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 08:30 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person
Thanks to everyone in France and Switzerland!!!

Wow...thats all I can say. We have been home for just a few hours and everything is still fresh in my head (even though I have been up for almost 24 hours).

Aaron Twite, Josh Borne, Heidi Beers, Jerry Jones, Rhonda and myself got to travel through France on our way to the Indoor Streetbike Competition in Zurich for 10 days. This trip would not have been as fun as it was if not for the people who helped us along the way and traveled with us. First things first, I want to say thanks to a ton of people...

Yanik - Thank you sooooooooooooo much for everything. I feel privledged to be able to call you a good friend of ours. Yanik was there to pick us up at the airport in Paris (along with Cyskko and Patate), ferried us around all over France and took us to Zurich. He translated for us when we hit language barriers, helped us everytime we asked without question and basically made it his mission to see that we were well taken care of the ENTIRE time! So, along with putting together Street Monsters magazine he is just one of the most awesome people you can ever meet, hands down.

La Patate - When we stayed in France we stayed at the house of Patate and his family. They also went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. They had a room for everyone to stay in their house, cooked food for us many, many times (and it is no easy task cooking for 20 hungry riders, girlfriends, etc), and even did a little laundry for us. Patate is a sick, sick rider to boot so being able to get footage of him was a bonus for sure.

Neo and Thomas - These two were our guides and travel companions through most of the trip and there to help us at all turns. Super nice guys who have a place here in the Nascency house whenever they want to come visit.

Cyskko - Cyskko had us laughing the entire trip. Along with Patate and Yanik, he helped in ferrying us around the whole time we were there. Cyskko is a sick rider as well, and also a really good person.

The entire crew we met in Paris... Maiky, Tof (Crazy Driver ) Antione, Sylvain and Vanessa, Rustyfly, KevynK, all the other riders (way too many names for me to keep straight right now, sorry guys ), K-Sos, Rivera Stunt Riders, Cyril from Brestunt, Tigroo and Razerback (thanks for laughing at me trying to dance Tecktonik at the club in Zurich )...

The level of riding we saw in France was ridiculous... which is even more amazing when you see what they have to do to ride. Basically no riding during the week since they don't have alot of closed lots to ride in, only streets in industrial areas... We have so much footage to go through and something retarded like 5,000 pics from the trip. Wait till you see what we saw...

Tony Riata, Miguh, Miguh's brother Nicholas, and Joni Tammela are just flat out amazing. Good people, sick riders, and doing some of the most positive things to push the sport of freestyle streetbike we have ever seen. Our first day in France we rode with Tony and crew to the spot and after just meeting us for a few minutes we were invited to follow along with them as they went to the south of France to ride, Monaco, Italy, and then finally meeting up again in Zurich. Then when we went to get some food (our first meal in France was McDonalds ) and we thought we could not get money to eat they were quick to offer up some cash to feed the silly Americans.

The Swiss-Moto event in Zurich was like nothing you have ever seen before. With an attendance of 68,000 for the weekend, the contest was unreal. All of the riders were amazing...Thank you to the event organizers for allowing all of us the chance to be a part of something so unique!

So, in closing, a few notes...

Seb5, the kid that took 3rd in Zurich, is a straight killer. Super quiet guy who can climb in and out of highchair cirlce combos faster than anyone. wait till you see the footage...

Matti Tepsa, super professional and sick rider as well. Nice guy to boot...

Barth Vadar, the mad scientist of the stunt world. The ideas that this guy comes up with are crazy...

Pfeiffer killed it...killed it...

Ac Farias...this was the first time I have ever gotten to actually hang out with AC when not filming, riding, competing, etc...to be able to sit and have a beer with him and just listen to his stories was amazing...nicest guy ever...

Johnnie Do and his girl Stephanie...awesome people and good, good riders...

Thanks to everyone who made this trip so amazing for all of us...now it is time to sleep and then dive into all the pics and vids from the trip...:YEAH
Old 02-25-2008, 08:35 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough
Re: Thanks to everyone in France and Switzerland!!!

Sounds like a great time !!!
Old 02-25-2008, 09:01 PM

JustaGixxerNoob is a decent person

wow holla at ya boys
Old 02-25-2008, 09:14 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

wowo... sounds like the time of a lifetime!

patiently awaiting footage....and pics.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:36 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

i'm jealous and really want to go along next year....even if i'm just a water boy.

how did the american's finish in the comp???
Old 02-25-2008, 10:46 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nascency Chris
Wow...thats all I can say. We have been home for just a few hours and everything is still fresh in my head (even though I have been up for almost 24 hours).

Aaron Twite, Josh Borne, Heidi Beers, Jerry Jones, Rhonda and myself got to travel through France on our way to the Indoor Streetbike Competition in Zurich for 10 days. This trip would not have been as fun as it was if not for the people who helped us along the way and traveled with us. First things first, I want to say thanks to a ton of people...

etc etc etc
+20565062547438983952675043632575004363250453

This was a FANTASTIC trip, and everyone involved in even the slightest little way was absolutely amazing to us. I've never met a cooler, more hospitable group of people in my life.

As for the comp, everyone there.... beyond words. I cannot begin to explain the camaraderie between the riders, mechanics, friends, family, and even judges. Hanging out in the paddock area or the riders lounge, or even club OXA on Saturday night was just the greatest.
World class riders bridging language barriers to help each other, give tips, ask questions, help repair the bikes of their competitors, cheer for one another, buy each other drinks, or just make each other laugh.

so, in closing..... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU too all the people in France for feeding us, translating for us, driving us around, loaning us bikes, and putting up with our jet lagged asses.

Another huge thanks to:
Vynx and his girl -insane scrapes + a hookah
JohnnyDo and Steph - coolest couple ever
Seb5 and the 600 Frenchies he brought with him (including the guy with the strangest air-horn contraption I've ever seen) - my new favorite rider
Cyssko "the postman" - I never got that damn Red Bull
Ricardo - Ross's stunt double
Humberto - erm.........
Mattie Griffin (who I didnt get to speak to nearly enough considering English is his 1st language) - but holy **** he has the biggest **** eating grin when he rides
Mokus - the most energetic individual I've ever met. Hands Down. EVER
Miguh - I'm SO glad you got to ride after all - nice hair
Nicholas - thanks for being a partner in crime
Narcis - thank you so much for not wearing those full leathers. You ride so much better now
Matti Tepsa - always the most friendly person in the paddock area
Bart - sorry about the MGD
AC and Chris P - as always, an honor. You are 2 of the coolest people in the world. (Give Aaron back in 1 piece)
Old 02-26-2008, 05:28 AM

hey, don't etc, etc, etc me...

yeah i know, wordy...sorry for that...but if so many people had done so much for you, everyone here would feel the same...

and i knew i would forget alot of stuff...the comp was nuts...

highchair circles are the norm in EU comps...no handed hc o's set you apart...

mattie griffin is super smooth...

like heidi said, seb5 had the best cheering section i have ever seen...

mokus is a little dude...but makes alot of noise...and dances like a spastic crackhead...and can kill some supertech tricks...

tricky is one cool cat...hung out with us the enitre time we were in Zurich...
Old 02-26-2008, 05:34 AM

yanik750 is a decent person

woaw....

As for me, back on job today is so hard.

This crazy week is now down.

We slpet very badly for 10 days, or we slept drunk, or on the floor, or for 4 hours !
But the 10 days had been so sick.

Meeting all these crazy and so cool guys !

Heidi :

So pleased now to know you for real, you're the woman to know that side of the ocean ! So kind, so cool to hear you talking about the stuntscene other there !
can't wait to see you again !

Jerry :
We thought we had a cameraman, and we met ont of the best jetski rider ever ! and also pleased to have deep drink with you bro !

Chris :

Waow, Dude, so great to know you now, thx for all the stuff you gave me, thx for your kindness, the knowldege you have, and for having been my judging mate ! Find me a seat next to you on an XDL stage !

Rhonda :
A so huge heart on a tiny body !
Thx for coming miss, your tears on Paris made my week happy ! When i saw that you were having so much pleasure to be there i 've been maybe as happy a you !

Josh :
Oh man....the first thing i saw from you was your cowboy hat, and the mast thing was this hat signed by most of the best riders in the world !
I also saw you throwing up on a french highway, sleeping on a bathroom, and doing sick tricks on a magnific bike !
You're the kind of man who nevers says no, always yes to drink, always yes to give a shirt, always yes to have dinner, always yes to lend something.
You're so kind. definitely i have to see you again !

AAron !
Arf, what can i say, he's the man, never saying a word if not needed, appreciating every minit he was having, so sad to have let the gixxer down on saturday, so nice and shy that he would have never ridden on sunday if i hadn't asked to "Le Marseillais"!
This Ninja entertained us so many times in Paris with the chair , and in zurich , competing on saturday night with Ribeiro, Big Jim, stiffmeister on gymnastics
I hope you're now still ok, i've heard that your german trip with Matti, AC abd pfeiffer, on the Sauna yesterday could have been great

Tony Raita :
What can i Say, you've been so kind, it's thanks to you if i've been hired for zurich dude ! Common and move to france now !
The RSR are waiting for you !

Miguh :
Woaw man, how do you haircut stay like that ????
And dude....please next time do not forget your 45 kilos bag !! lol

Joni and Tanne tammela...
This guy is the most weird guy ever !
He made us stuck ridin, he's one of the best in the world ever for sure !
When he stops ridin, he doesn't speak too much, but when alcohol came, he starts to speak foreign languages !! lol
Add a Motorhead CD and Tanne starts too !!!:YEAH
Vita Vitt tuaaaaaaaa !

Mattie :
So Shy guy, and such a big level ! Nice to know you now dude, as i com often to Stockholm, next time i tell you and have a drink !

A last BIG thank you to PATATE and his family , they have been so unreal !
Thay cooked, they cleaned ALL the mess we letted in the room thay gaved us !
Thay woke up at 6 on wednesday to say good bye to us.
Thanx To patate especially, he found the room, the food, the bikes (and let them brake it) he came with us in Zurich...
You did this trip man, YOU did ! Without you it wouldn't have been so cool !

Also pleased to have met Tricky, Mailin, Mattie, Ricardo, humberto, Johnie and stephanie again (have a good trip dudes), thomas, Pfeiffer, Narcis, Mokus...

Now i have to go to the US soon. This is not a joke...

STREET MONSTERS RULES !!

Make me see the SM shirts and stickers in the US now !!!

Last edited by yanik750; 02-26-2008 at 05:42 AM.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:50 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

aaaahhhh how sweet it would be.......

My 1 life goal with this sport is to one day go over the ocean and ride/celebrate/compete with all you euros...one day

congrats to every one who made steps forward and made positive new relations between the different worlds of stunters
Old 02-26-2008, 10:54 AM
Nascency Project Ninja

Oh! I totally forgot about Insane J and Tricky - these guys are just too cool! They hung out the whole weekend in Zurich and helped us translate, sell videos, and get around.
It was great to see Tricky again, and J it was cool to finally meet you in person!

AND, the biggest thank you of all goes to Rolf..... the man, the myth, the legend, the grumpy, hilarious, VERY swiss promoter without whom NONE of us would have been there.
The man loves this sport, and is doing everything in his power to make the World Championships the biggest and best event in the world.
He is in charge of the entire event, but his biggest concern all weekend was that the comp ran smooth and the riders were, above all, happy.
He has NOTHING to do with stuntriding, no motives, just love.
THAT'S saying something, if you ask me.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:55 AM
Nascency Project Ninja

hey, don't etc, etc, etc me...

yeah i know, wordy...sorry for that...but if so many people had done so much for you, everyone here would feel the same...
I had to! No worries, I'm not much less wordy than you at this point, I don't think!
Old 02-26-2008, 11:23 AM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nascency_heidi
Oh! I totally forgot about Insane J and Tricky - these guys are just too cool! They hung out the whole weekend in Zurich and helped us translate, sell videos, and get around.
It was great to see Tricky again, and J it was cool to finally meet you in person!

AND, the biggest thank you of all goes to Rolf..... the man, the myth, the legend, the grumpy, hilarious, VERY swiss promoter without whom NONE of us would have been there.
The man loves this sport, and is doing everything in his power to make the World Championships the biggest and best event in the world.
He is in charge of the entire event, but his biggest concern all weekend was that the comp ran smooth and the riders were, above all, happy.
He has NOTHING to do with stuntriding, no motives, just love.
THAT'S saying something, if you ask me.

sounds like you guys had a blast.... good to hear :YEAH wish i could've went
Old 02-26-2008, 01:02 PM
scrape it son!

tigroo is a decent person

no love for the tiggy and the underwear king, i'm banning u and heidi from myspace friend list

j/k was a blast to see u again, i wish we coud of spend more time together again but i've think u had some good guides for france and switzerland!

i heart u all, i wish we coud start again tonight the saturday night party, ur face was priceless chris i won't say anything bout borne, video will do it for me

Aaron, Aaron, Aaron : BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
bro

thx all of u for comin , hope we added some different flavor to ur trip again, see u this summer :YEAH
Old 02-26-2008, 01:54 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like such a great time.....cant wait to here some of the stories!
Old 02-26-2008, 02:40 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

I wanna say thanks to all as well!!!!

Gonna keep it short and sweet for right now.....still sick as **** and haven't been able to hear out of my right ear since I decended from 30K feet over the atlantic ocean.

Once I get some rest, catch up on some things at work and come to terms with my embarassing riding at the competition I'll show my shamless mug around this place again.

Until then, major thanks to everyone noted from Chris and Heidi....especially Yanik, Patate, all of the frenchies and the swiss moto group. You all made for an unforgetable trip.
Old 02-26-2008, 03:06 PM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough

Thanks everybody for the kind words, I had the best time of my life hanging around with you fellas and special thanks to Josh for sharing his room (and deo stick) with me!
Old 02-26-2008, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by tigroo
no love for the tiggy and the underwear king, i'm banning u and heidi from myspace friend list

j/k was a blast to see u again, i wish we coud of spend more time together again but i've think u had some good guides for france and switzerland!

i heart u all, i wish we coud start again tonight the saturday night party, ur face was priceless chris i won't say anything bout borne, video will do it for me

Aaron, Aaron, Aaron : BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
bro

thx all of u for comin , hope we added some different flavor to ur trip again, see u this summer :YEAH
hey, check that first post again buddy... you and the underwear king are in there...
Old 02-26-2008, 05:13 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

wow chris, awesome story dude! I can't wait to see the footage and see all the pictures that are soon to follow. I only dream of what you guys just lived!

Thanks again for everything per our phone conversation. your'e the man!!
Old 02-26-2008, 05:36 PM
scrape it son!

tigroo is a decent person

hey, check that first post again buddy... you and the underwear king are in there...
u lucky i was stoned haha "j'etais dechiré" for borne

u'll stay in my friendlist so haha
Old 02-26-2008, 05:51 PM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

thnx everyone for such a great time!! LOVE YOU ALL !!!!

Quick Reply: Thanks to everyone in France and Switzerland!!!