6 holes&tiewraps JOhnnyP stay

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 02:50 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person
Re: 6 holes&tiewraps JOhnnyP stay

Originally Posted by cool_jocke
got my 2 today and im tellin ya they are totally sick , heard they where good but i newer thought they where that solid, no product can measure with Jonny P stays....

im impressed and lucky to have one...

//jocke
Glad you got them and your happy with them
Old 02-20-2008, 02:52 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

btw... i did trim the upper a little bit on the grey bike too (if ya couldn't tell).

Having the FI clipons is gonna be tough to turn out real far like JohnnyP said... where they mount up in front of the fork tubes makes a big difference... that's why I picked up those convertibars.

I think JohnnyP actually reccomended those to me as well? I don't remember... but they're really really nice as far as adjustability goes.... holding up good too as I put a serious beat down on both my bikes.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:22 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Originally Posted by kj
btw... i did trim the upper a little bit on the grey bike too (if ya couldn't tell).

Having the FI clipons is gonna be tough to turn out real far like JohnnyP said... where they mount up in front of the fork tubes makes a big difference... that's why I picked up those convertibars.

I think JohnnyP actually reccomended those to me as well? I don't remember... but they're really really nice as far as adjustability goes.... holding up good too as I put a serious beat down on both my bikes.
I dont remember if I reccomended those to you specifically, but I do remember posting that someone should try them. There was a post about turning and flipping clip-ons and making things fit, and I thought those would be cool cause you could literally setup the bars in any position youd want with those....

Thanks for posting the pics they will help people get ideas of how they can set theirs up...I never though chopping that much upper could still look good, but both your uppers cuts look good As long as you got fairing all the way around the headlight and at least a little bit of windscreen your FF IMO....
Old 02-20-2008, 03:42 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
PS I reccomend trying to use a OEM handle bar that doesnt put the bars infront of the fork tubes...That makes a big difference, and i saw someone running 636 turned and flipped on an F4i with an inverted front end and those looked MONEY...
Name:  stall005.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  65.0 KB
Name:  stall010.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  57.3 KB
Name:  stall013.jpg
Size:  54.0 KB
Name:  stall012.jpg
Size:  47.2 KB
Old 02-20-2008, 03:44 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Wish I could do that... The Vortex hit bad
Old 02-20-2008, 03:56 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nags
Old 02-20-2008, 04:17 PM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by nags
Nags can you post up some pics of your bike with the vortex on it please....
Old 05-31-2008, 07:41 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MannyFresh954
Nags can you post up some pics of your bike with the vortex on it please....
Name:  vortex.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  78.3 KB
Old 05-31-2008, 08:00 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

nags, why do you move that clutch lever to the outside?

Last edited by lee majors; 05-31-2008 at 08:01 PM. Reason: high
Old 05-31-2008, 08:03 PM

With the Brembo 16x18 I think it fits a lot better like that.

Now that I have a Magura with a longer lever I switched it around

Name:  magura3.jpg
Size:  94.9 KB
Old 05-31-2008, 08:06 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

nice! yeah, i like that setup a lot better! what do you have the 13 hooked to, adapter or dual?
Old 05-31-2008, 08:42 PM

gp tech