50slut will become famous soon enough
Re: Handbrakes

ho hey and a 06-07 R1 master cylinder
Old 02-14-2008, 12:06 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by on_thegas
thats like sayin do you honestly think you should be on stuntlife....and the survey says no bcuz you dont have a bike....
i got my bike back, so feel free to punch yourself in the face, apparently your back to being white today
Old 02-14-2008, 12:10 AM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
magura 13mm = new hotness, cant believe im saying it but its better than my brembo 16x18.
is it that good makes sense being that the foot master is a 13mm, **** im going to have to try one out. is it more powerful than the 16x18? and for the dude that made this thread. learn your foot brake first i see a lot of people who can ride great with a hand brake, but can operate there foot brakes to save there life i think that kind of squidish if you ask me
Old 02-14-2008, 12:12 AM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

Originally Posted by Scott-
is it that good makes sense being that the foot master is a 13mm, **** im going to have to try one out. is it more powerful than the 16x18? and for the dude that made this thread. learn your foot brake first i see a lot of people who can ride great with a hand brake, but can operate there foot brakes to save there life i think that kind of squidish if you ask me

So basically jumping the gun ok
Old 02-14-2008, 12:13 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

your avatar, hc O's or just drifting to one side on accident?
Old 02-14-2008, 12:18 AM

on_thegas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stock05
i got my bike back, so feel free to punch yourself in the face, apparently your back to being white today

oh **** dude cool whatcha get.......i see ur talking white today too.....im glad you wanna be white..... ....see how stupid that sounds....talkin a certain way doesnt make a color....**** you ***** i talk da way i talk when i wanna talk it, ok mexican that wants to be white.....u always tryin to do white things like ride a bike and do crazy **** so i guess ur white right.....cuz everybody knows only white people do crazy stuff.....LOL....
Old 02-14-2008, 12:22 AM

Handbrakes

Or

Backgrounds/Color

Just Sayin
Old 02-14-2008, 12:24 AM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

you calln me a squid?!

lol!

i dont see youuuuuu using your footbrake!
jus cause i can combo spreader to 50/50 to highchair an back to SS circles but cant do foot brake ****.... does that make me a squid?!

haha ok.. i cann use my foot brake... i jus suck at it thou haha... my sit down circles suck... and sitdown no handers are hard as ****
Old 02-14-2008, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by krazykyle85
you calln me a squid?!

lol!

i dont see youuuuuu using your footbrake!
jus cause i can combo spreader to 50/50 to highchair an back to SS circles but cant do foot brake ****.... does that make me a squid?!

haha ok.. i cann use my foot brake... i jus suck at it thou haha... my sit down circles suck... and sitdown no handers are hard as ****
jes take it easy man my sit down circles are garbage and **** i cant even do sit down no handers just trying to say to dude that posted this thread to learn foot brake first lol.......... and i use my foot brake all the time and u definitly got me on some **** but im not compeating

Last edited by Scott-; 02-14-2008 at 12:34 AM.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:35 AM

that post doesnt count haha but look at my post count hahhahahahha trying to catch up to roger but that **** wont happen
Old 02-14-2008, 12:45 AM

scott your a cheater post ***** hhahaha

your 2 cents are = to one peso!!!!!

hahaha

naw i know i was fuckn around...
i was doin sitdown circs the other day after you left,.,.. ill getm...
im surprised how much EVERYONE at the spot has steped it up the past week or two of riding....... hhaahha
Old 02-14-2008, 01:50 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

ho hey dual caliper bracket and a 16x18 is the way to go imo, and when you change a tire take the second caliper off takes 2 minutes 12mmm and 14mm socket done deal. ho hey for life
just wanted to point out that you only have to take the 12mm out... the 14 is just a slide bolt and dosen't need to be touched!!!

so yea... even easier...
Old 02-14-2008, 08:43 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

yah i would say its got a little more bite to it than the 16x18 and has a better feel imo. its got just the right amount of lever travel to it.
Old 02-14-2008, 09:44 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

www.hoheydesigns.com is all i will ever run. but being a sponsored rider, i guess my opinion doesnt count.
i've ran every hb but the new fti setup, and the hohey 4 piston hb is the best i have ever felt.
and why would it overheat your rotor when you're only using one at a time. did you think before typing that?????
only squids overheat rotors
Old 02-14-2008, 09:56 AM

Basically learning the handbrake thinkin maybe I will grab both when learnin on the bike like dude said really more seat time on the foot brake before i step up with the big boys
Old 02-14-2008, 10:03 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

there is an infinite # of tricks you can do with the footbrake!
and if you cant do them with the fb, you surely wont be able to do them with the hb
learn fb first. you will be a much better rider when you are ready for a hb
Old 02-14-2008, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
www.hoheydesigns.com is all i will ever run. but being a sponsored rider, i guess my opinion doesnt count.
i've ran every hb but the new fti setup, and the hohey 4 piston hb is the best i have ever felt.
and why would it overheat your rotor when you're only using one at a time. did you think before typing that?????
only squids overheat rotors

well what ive heard is the rotors get hotter because of more brake drag...
all brake systems have alittle drag of pads against rotors... you double it with hohey setup up... ive used scotts before... and i like my brembo with the FT adapter... if bled right theres no problems... if bled incorrectly when going to footbrake to hand brake you might have to pump once or twice to get good feel... but after bleeding my brakes right an keeping fresh fluid in there.. i have no problem at all... plus its less money.. less weight.. and less hassle to get tire changed.. which i seem to do everyother ride lately because i love drifting and stand still burnouts on the limiter hahahahahhahahaha:YEAH atleast i get free tires....

well thats my

no get back on yer bike and ride.....
Old 02-14-2008, 02:38 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
there is an infinite # of tricks you can do with the footbrake!
and if you cant do them with the fb, you surely wont be able to do them with the hb
learn fb first. you will be a much better rider when you are ready for a hb
+1

Very true...

I think more overall seat time in general is what alot of new guys need. Getting to know the bike and how it reacts to certain inputs... footbrake and engine brake being #1.

I also think alot of new stunters just feel that if it's on the handle bar, it's going to be easier to "not forget to grab" when learning bp and brake control in general.

BOTTOM LINE: learn foot brake 1st... if you do things in the right order you wont have to re-learn later.... and as said, be a MUCH better rider in the long run.

+ once you master the foot brake... HB tricks will just fall right into place after the initial transition.

Last edited by kj; 02-14-2008 at 02:40 PM.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
your avatar, hc O's or just drifting to one side on accident?
trying to learn hc o's got around 1 1/2 times the first night and garbage ever since i'll get them
Old 02-14-2008, 10:54 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

When I first started out I thought my cheap Nissin/FTI adapter handbrake was ****. wasnt strong at all. didnt have a lot of confidence in it. So I rode Niles bike to see how strong his brembo set up was. it was actualy weaker than my cheep-O. Then as I got better I realized the handbrake isnt going to save your *** it just holds you at BP. Its mostly about the feel not stopping power. So you dont need the strongest setup in the world. pretty much anything will work for the average rider. ya just gotta practice and get confident with it.