The New Full Throttle Handbrake Report!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 01:21 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The New Full Throttle Handbrake Report!

Originally Posted by xXxNO LOVExXx
a duck on the other hand...
keep to topic!!!

quack quack
Old 02-09-2008, 01:24 AM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

if kj's works out well, i will definitely be gettin one soon. and if it doesnt, i will probably be getting one even faster lol

seems like a great setup though. i cant wait to see it in person. ive always been a fan of this new setup.
Old 02-09-2008, 01:33 AM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

Teach could lie and it would still be the truth. If it sucked he would say it sucked.. im done swingin
Old 02-09-2008, 01:46 AM
kj

Originally Posted by Bridin412
Teach could lie and it would still be the truth. If it sucked he would say it sucked.. im done swingin
I never called Teach a liar nor did I mean it in that way...

I just wanna hear from guys who use other setups, as I'm sure alot of people do as well.

That would give me usefull information....

But like i said... it's too late for that now, I bit the line and will find for myself...

Last edited by kj; 02-09-2008 at 01:54 AM.
Old 02-09-2008, 01:51 AM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

i was only joking, i know what u want and the answer is www.fullthrottleinc.net
Old 02-09-2008, 01:52 AM
kj

Originally Posted by MEXICAN MAYHEM

did you mean fend?
nope... "find out"
Old 02-09-2008, 01:53 AM
kj

Originally Posted by Bridin412
i was only joking, i know what u want and the answer is www.fullthrottleinc.net
I'll get back to ya in 10 days.... good or bad, I'll tell it
Old 02-09-2008, 02:05 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Try not to ***** this thread. Theres gotta be at least one serious thread about this thing.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:13 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

I ride Full Throttle because it's the best. I chose to be sponsored by Bill and he graciously accepted me. I've even tried to pay Bill for the stuff because I have 3 bikes I need setup. I could get sponsored by any company or entity making handbrakes and I have tried other systems, but I gave up on them long ago. So I assure everyone that my thoughts are true and sincere. The weakest part of the system is actually routing the lines for sure.

I'm waiting on a hands on experience myself and should know a little more tommorrow, although we'll see with the shitty clutch setup I have right now. I'd be interested to see what people like Bullo, or the AZ kids have to say more than waht I say though...I'm not a hb master by any means and usually purposely put air in my lines. I'm interested to see how the most sensitive setting works bc i'm a *****.

I'm not sure you can buy another COMPLETE setup approaching this quality for even $400 so get yours while they are still 'cheap'...and did I mention that despite me telling Bill NOT to make things bulletproof and homologated to any bike (for his own business sake), this product can be put on ANYthing and you can take it with you from one bike to the next...what other handbrake even approaches that? Oh ya, did I mention that you can use your footbrake, have a clipon mounted handbrake, as well as 2 other handbrakes mounted anywhere you'd like??!!! as in the euros doing nh hc o's...this is the device that makes that easily accessible for anyone.

and D, stop thread whoring this **** and get your bike so I can stomp you on a bike I have less than an hour on!!!

riding tommorrow around noon
Old 02-09-2008, 02:23 AM
kj

Originally Posted by nags
Try not to ***** this thread. Theres gotta be at least one serious thread about this thing.
Hey... as soon as i get mine i will post up a full on "head to head" all out comparison of the FTI vs. the Ho Hey dual caliper w/ brembo 16/18. (which I know ALOT of guys are runnin now).

I plan on keeping my dual setup and mounting this up as well along side it... so I will be able to go from one to the other w/ no stopping.... only to tweak and fine tune.

I'll give it a good long term test.... still mounted along side the dual caliper... and we'll see which one I tend to use/like more. .

(I've run the old FTI adapter for a season as well so I can give comparison to that as well... although it's been a while).

Although I'm not quite as good as Teach or the AZ boys... I'd consider myself to be a lil better than the "average" stunt rider when it comes to HB tricks... I can do off the pegs circles, combos (circle and straight line), mediocre stalls and pretty decent otp coasters (rev limiter ect)... can do fast ss circles but just startin to widen them out more.

I think that should be enough to make for a good "average" rider review. No?

Last edited by kj; 02-09-2008 at 02:51 AM.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:44 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

keep us posted
Old 02-09-2008, 04:36 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by kj
Hey... as soon as i get mine i will post up a full on "head to head" all out comparison of the FTI vs. the Ho Hey dual caliper w/ brembo 16/18. (which I know ALOT of guys are runnin now).

I plan on keeping my dual setup and mounting this up as well along side it... so I will be able to go from one to the other w/ no stopping.... only to tweak and fine tune.

I'll give it a good long term test.... still mounted along side the dual caliper... and we'll see which one I tend to use/like more. .

(I've run the old FTI adapter for a season as well so I can give comparison to that as well... although it's been a while).

Although I'm not quite as good as Teach or the AZ boys... I'd consider myself to be a lil better than the "average" stunt rider when it comes to HB tricks... I can do off the pegs circles, combos (circle and straight line), mediocre stalls and pretty decent otp coasters (rev limiter ect)... can do fast ss circles but just startin to widen them out more.

I think that should be enough to make for a good "average" rider review. No?
Hey I look forward to reading your review

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
I ride Full Throttle because it's the best. I chose to be sponsored by Bill and he graciously accepted me. I've even tried to pay Bill for the stuff because I have 3 bikes I need setup. I could get sponsored by any company or entity making handbrakes and I have tried other systems, but I gave up on them long ago. So I assure everyone that my thoughts are true and sincere. The weakest part of the system is actually routing the lines for sure.

I'm waiting on a hands on experience myself and should know a little more tommorrow, although we'll see with the shitty clutch setup I have right now. I'd be interested to see what people like Bullo, or the AZ kids have to say more than waht I say though...I'm not a hb master by any means and usually purposely put air in my lines. I'm interested to see how the most sensitive setting works bc i'm a *****.

I'm not sure you can buy another COMPLETE setup approaching this quality for even $400 so get yours while they are still 'cheap'...and did I mention that despite me telling Bill NOT to make things bulletproof and homologated to any bike (for his own business sake), this product can be put on ANYthing and you can take it with you from one bike to the next...what other handbrake even approaches that? Oh ya, did I mention that you can use your footbrake, have a clipon mounted handbrake, as well as 2 other handbrakes mounted anywhere you'd like??!!! as in the euros doing nh hc o's...this is the device that makes that easily accessible for anyone.

and D, stop thread whoring this **** and get your bike so I can stomp you on a bike I have less than an hour on!!!

riding tommorrow around noon

But I think I'm done waiting and teach just sold me :YEAH

Bill you sponsored a good rider lol
Old 02-09-2008, 08:39 AM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm dyin' to read the review after teach's ride today. no doubt this thing is really innovative and looks bulletproof. the only concern i have is will it give you proper feedback through the lever, anyway it will be interesting to find out. till then...the suspense is killin' me.
Old 02-09-2008, 11:53 AM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
It was dumb, im tired, i made a mistake

i changed it so its not as dumb, but i mean that i just want more reviews, cause there is bugger all reviews out there..

yeah..

you guys must no know teach... he doesn't play
Old 02-09-2008, 12:05 PM
kj

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
you guys must no know teach... he doesn't play

Nope.... he dosen't play.

He does his job... and he does it very well.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:32 PM

trickshow is a decent person

aight when i get my hb ill give you all a creditable review. ill take my bike out and do a couple circles and see if this hb is strong. ill take pics of how i set it up to show everyone how its done. ill even make a video of me testing the hb for proof.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:53 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

hahahaha you ????? you do the circles now ...what a surprise i didnt no when u get new Hb and makes you go circle ..awesome.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Its not creditable. Its credible
Old 02-09-2008, 03:58 PM

Ryan R is a decent person

**** I AM NOT SPONSERED, NOR HAVE I RODE WITH A HANDBRAKE BEFORE ***
so say whatever you want or disregard this post because i'm not a pro, but i'm not a retard, i can definately tell the difference in feel between a clutch and a brake, and this system feels like a BRAKE... because it is one.

i actually don't know why anyone would think that it could feel like one because all it is, is an extension of a master by a short 12-14" clutch cable. the system definately provides responsive feedback and no lag at all. obviously only either the hand or foot brake can be applied at any one time, but i don't see that as being a problem.

yeah i probably don't NEED a handbrake, but i am continuing to progress, and am going to start to learn off the peg tricks. The fact that i bought one without knowing how to use it is ludacris, everyone bought their first handbrake one day when they felt ready, mine just happened to be right around the time this system came out, and it is comparably cheaper than a traditional brembo/adptr plus it has the ability to be tucked away on the forks or frame, where it is protected in the event of a crash.

i'm not going to fight or whatever that i need one, just wanted to put that out there, and eliminate the myth of 'feeling like a clutch' because that is the only area i feel like i have enough experience to comment on.
Old 02-09-2008, 04:20 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

somebody ship one to 95661 pleeeaasee

actually im kinda behind the times tho, i fought the brembo thing for days cuz my 1000rr master bled perfect was great for my crappy circles and other off peg ****.....i just got to a point where i wanted/want a brembo and i tore my bike down and have been really lazy/slow at puttin it back togther...so im curios should i go with this **** or wut, cuz ive ridden brembos and they are the ****, prolly the best u can buy

im just so skeptical to try somethin that is so new and i know the brembo works perfect...its 200 bucks it slaps on to wut i have already and im good to go....

bill i really think u should post video of ur dudes killin **** on one of these masters units

Quick Reply: The New Full Throttle Handbrake Report!