help

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 04:27 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough
help

so the other day my bike dropped an it landed on my cage an stock clip ons..... it bent like 20 degrees down wat r the chances of me trying to bend it back streight without snapping in half??? any one have any ideas...??
Old 02-08-2008, 06:42 PM

ecthemc is a decent person
Re: help

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
so the other day my bike dropped an it landed on my cage an stock clip ons..... it bent like 20 degrees down wat r the chances of me trying to bend it back streight without snapping in half??? any one have any ideas...??

My advice.. put it on a vice.. and beat that ************ back. but be prepared for it to snap..

whatever you do. dont heat it up and beat on it.. this will make it so ******* weak.. your better off jsut putting it in a vice and slowly pounding it back.. just like bending a levar.. slow but sure. You should be fine- iv done this alot an in the past used sledge hammers and hit that ****** harder than I should have.. and they never gave out..

OH PS when I saw your thread about your new paint.. I thought something was odd about your bars lol

Last edited by ecthemc; 02-08-2008 at 06:47 PM.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:05 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

so i just came back took of the fuking clip on held it down an hammerd the **** out of iit an nothing lolol... i was using a pipe an puttin all my weight on it an nothing... wtf!!!!..... i gotto figure somehitng out.. oh well looks like tomorow is another day.... thanks for the advice though.....
Old 02-08-2008, 08:43 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
i thought you were ballin out of control, why dont you just buy some you lying bitch.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

I had one bend once, tried to bend it slowly back with a long pipe, it snapped..It was bent about an inch. Stock alum. parts seems pretty weak.
Old 02-09-2008, 04:00 AM
**** yo couch!!

Originally Posted by stock05
i thought you were ballin out of control, why dont you just buy some you lying bitch.

i actually did order one already but i dont feel like waiting i wanna ride you ******* douche bag go suck dick..........
Old 02-09-2008, 04:42 AM

ecthemc is a decent person

im on here to get advice/opinnions from fellow stunters and do what i can to provide the same support..

I wouldnt waste a second of my life thinking/ commenting on someone else's life.. im doing it now but only a milisecond.. why waste ur time with someone else?? lol

back on topic.. SLEDGEHAMMER!!!

Use its weight not yours.. what i mean is.. put it on a vice. pick up the butt and drop it on the bar.. do this 20 times.. just like bending levars.. No wacking.. jus drop.. since u got the new one ordered- if it doesnt go on a drop.. wack it!