8.73%
None of them.
1.97%
Voters: 355. You may not vote on this poll

The Official New Stunt Life Banner **vote**

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 10:45 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Official New Stunt Life Banner **vote**

We could use this? NAGS Nyquist? Sorry!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ryan-nyquist-1060923410-258x350.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	206051  
Old 02-08-2008, 10:46 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

What the hell is that?
Old 02-08-2008, 10:46 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
I'm changing my vote for this sick banner! Attachment 206050

PERFECT!!!! :YEAH
Old 02-08-2008, 10:47 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Will someone throw nags in one of the better banners aka #1 lol.. Seeing as he deserves it being the #1 mod and person that keeps this site going? (Suck up cough cough lol)

I made mine but I don't think it will win....Also should incorporate this photo in. Nasty high chair with the fire and such lol.Click image for larger version

Name:	tmpphpjZXE25.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	206052
Old 02-08-2008, 10:47 PM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DENIRO600
I thought Bubash tried that? And whoever had the bike this year with ballast?
i thought less wieght in the back was key but im just gonna put a bigger plow on the front, and i have come to the conclusion that a 1000 will not make me roll further only less brake will
Old 02-08-2008, 10:49 PM

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

True.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:51 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bridin412
i thought less wieght in the back was key but im just gonna put a bigger plow on the front, and i have come to the conclusion that a 1000 will not make me roll further only less brake will
Dude didn't you read Guru's post? Only thing to stunt is A Brand new 1000! 600's are for loser! That was one of the funnest posts ever, Guru is king of comedy on stuntlife!
Old 02-08-2008, 10:53 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

In reality more weight in the back will make the bike more stable in a stoppie
Old 02-08-2008, 10:54 PM

#6 Back on topic.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by DENIRO600
We could use this? NAGS Nyquist? Sorry!
Is that a picture of me? I'm confused...
Old 02-08-2008, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by nags
Only you finger can make a bike more stable. but i understand what u r saying and i agree
Old 02-08-2008, 11:05 PM

Only your finger can make a bike more stable. but i understand what u r saying and i agree
Old 02-08-2008, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Bridin412
Only you finger can make a bike more stable. but i understand what u r saying and i agree
Well that is true. But the weight in the back thing works like the pool stick trick
Old 02-08-2008, 11:09 PM

I duuno what you are talking about. Ive never ridden with a pool stick
Old 02-08-2008, 11:11 PM

Like when you balance a pool stick in the palm of your hand. If you do it with the heavy side in the air it takes very very little correction to keep the pool stick perfectly balanced. Now turn it around and put the light end in the air. You're all over the place trying to keep the thing balanced if at all.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:25 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Like when you balance a pool stick in the palm of your hand. If you do it with the heavy side in the air it takes very very little correction to keep the pool stick perfectly balanced. Now turn it around and put the light end in the air. You're all over the place trying to keep the thing balanced if at all.
So you're good with your stick...
Old 02-08-2008, 11:27 PM

Absolutley.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:52 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

#1 is the cleanest and most professional looking of them all.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:55 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

i was gonna vote for 7 but the font is *******.
so #3 it is.
Old 02-09-2008, 01:07 AM

i seen the pool stick trick, it was back in 1999. so i get it

Quick Reply: The Official New Stunt Life Banner **vote**