Fullthrottle HB

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 04:30 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Fullthrottle HB

FYI bill will help u. he helped me bleed my first hb setup from him
Old 02-06-2008, 04:41 PM

stuntnrr is a decent person

yeah i called ft yesterday and he finally called me back today after i found out that i needed more then one crush washer.. for some reason my bike only had one on it..
Old 02-06-2008, 05:59 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by nags
Don't play like you don't go through a set of pads everytime you ride.
your just hating on my ability to glow a rotor in 4 min or less
Old 02-06-2008, 07:45 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

replace all of your crush washers, once you tighten them they are done, get new ones theyre only $0.xx each and needless to say you have no business owning a handbrake.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:10 PM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

either way just buy a oil bolt washer aka "crush washer".....While your at it you might as well get a couple. They are not very expensive...you can order them online or pick them up at any motorcycle shop. They usually stock these kind of parts. Oil bolts, crush wahser, oil drain washers....etc. DDude dont trip on these guys. You just got to ignore the stupid f-cks and just do your thing, Ask your questions, usually there is at least someone that is willing to be cool and respond with respect. The others get their jollies being retards....All good. Anyway. Check your oil bolt washers. There should always be one on top and on bottom of every brake line....on both ends where they attach to there calipers/master cylinders. You might have dropped one or lost it....no biggie. They are hella cheap....pennies on the dollar, but make sure you torque your oil bolts to the proper spec. New crush washers take a bit of crushing before they reach their torque. If you dont have any spec tighten them to at least 17 or 18 ft lbs. My gixxer is 17lbs and f4i is 25 ft lbs. SOmewhere between should be good. Anyway hope this helps.....Also thread sealant is good to use in your zerk threads to keep them sealed as well. Take Care

Last edited by zride; 02-06-2008 at 09:15 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:19 PM

walrydc is a decent person

Take that Take that, ain't this you homie.......

Looks like your wheelie button is malfunctioning.......

Old 02-06-2008, 09:21 PM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stock05
replace all of your crush washers, once you tighten them they are done, get new ones theyre only $0.xx each and needless to say you have no business owning a handbrake.

you have no business telling people whether they can have a handbrake or not. Again I have not even seen one stunt pic of you yet. Only avatars that have nothing to do with stunting let alone motorcycles. You may have creds. with someone, somewhere, at some point intime but homie this is 2008....your old out dated street creds dont hold up for ever. If anyone can vouch for this douche bag I am seriously sick of the comments like this. Give me a break. At least the other douche bags I can see vids and pics of them at least stunting. Your so "known" and have creds....post it up man and stop hiding under your alias. Lets see what you got? You got skillz to back your **** I will never say another word!
Old 02-06-2008, 09:57 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by walrydc
Take that Take that, ain't this you homie.......

Looks like your wheelie button is malfunctioning.......

why you posting pics of me **** son!
Old 02-06-2008, 10:03 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by zride
either way just buy a oil bolt washer aka "crush washer".....While your at it you might as well get a couple. They are not very expensive...you can order them online or pick them up at any motorcycle shop. They usually stock these kind of parts. Oil bolts, crush wahser, oil drain washers....etc. DDude dont trip on these guys. You just got to ignore the stupid f-cks and just do your thing, Ask your questions, usually there is at least someone that is willing to be cool and respond with respect. The others get their jollies being retards....All good. Anyway. Check your oil bolt washers. There should always be one on top and on bottom of every brake line....on both ends where they attach to there calipers/master cylinders. You might have dropped one or lost it....no biggie. They are hella cheap....pennies on the dollar, but make sure you torque your oil bolts to the proper spec. New crush washers take a bit of crushing before they reach their torque. If you dont have any spec tighten them to at least 17 or 18 ft lbs. My gixxer is 17lbs and f4i is 25 ft lbs. SOmewhere between should be good. Anyway hope this helps.....Also thread sealant is good to use in your zerk threads to keep them sealed as well. Take Care
this is why squids like you need to refrain from giving advice, THEY ARENT OIL BOLT WASHER YOU ******* SQUID, SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND KNOW YOUR ROLE!!!
you have no business telling people whether they can have a handbrake or not. Again I have not even seen one stunt pic of you yet. Only avatars that have nothing to do with stunting let alone motorcycles. You may have creds. with someone, somewhere, at some point intime but homie this is 2008....your old out dated street creds dont hold up for ever. If anyone can vouch for this douche bag I am seriously sick of the comments like this. Give me a break. At least the other douche bags I can see vids and pics of them at least stunting. Your so "known" and have creds....post it up man and stop hiding under your alias. Lets see what you got? You got skillz to back your **** I will never say another word!
all pictures are very close to 2 years old, but if this is gonna shut you the **** up have at it your-a-squid-so-shut-the-****-up
Old 02-06-2008, 10:24 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

If you dont have any spec tighten them to at least 17 or 18 ft lbs. My gixxer is 17lbs and f4i is 25 ft lbs. SOmewhere between should be good. Anyway hope this helps.....Also thread sealant is good to use in your zerk threads to keep them sealed as well. Take Care
depends on what type of crush washer you get.... copper ones don't need as much and I don't think the stock aluminum ones do either....

Both galfer and goodridge reccommend 12-15 ft/lbs... you don't need to smoosh the **** outta the things... just a lil to get it sealed.

I'd go 18ft/lbs at MOST... last thing you wanna do is have to drill a broken banjo bolt outta your brand new master.
Old 02-07-2008, 12:10 AM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

borrow a vacuum bleeder- best way. or make sure there isnt a bleeder hiding from u, like on the back of the caliper.... and try keeping the line straight and vertical
Old 02-07-2008, 12:11 AM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

wow that was way too late
Old 02-07-2008, 01:55 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

OK.... this thing has been out for months now... theres's been 4 threads.... 300something+ replies and we STILL have NO FEEDBACK from a decent rider on how this thing works?!?!?!?!