Fullthrottle HB

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 12:43 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fullthrottle HB

Do you have the full throttle master (block) or the adapter??
Old 02-06-2008, 12:44 PM

Ghini is a decent person

look it up there is a thread from maybe last week or the week before all about the best way to bleed a HB and tricks and tips. go find it.
Old 02-06-2008, 12:46 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Take your bike to a shop.

If you didn't know you needed 2 crush washers, and you didn't know you needed new crush washers, AND you can't bleed brakes, TAKE THAT TO A SHOP BEFORE YOU KILL YOURSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE!

Originally Posted by stuntnrr
i think your the one that is the poser. mr steve too..

go over to fiddystunt where your supposed to be.
And squid, don't run your mouth about 50's.

It's one thing for someone to talk **** on 50's that can actually ride, but I doubt your squid *** can do ****.

Do you even need that hand brake? Should sell it to someone who can use it

edit: anyways, post a video up and prove me wrong. You say you can scrape 12.. Your installing all kinds of parts.. So lets see them put to use!

Last edited by Towlieee; 02-06-2008 at 12:59 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:02 PM

stuntnrr is a decent person

ive got the fullthrottle block master. no adapter my bad.

and im not sayin **** about fiddys.. they are the gift from god for learning brake and throttle and balance. what im sayin is mutherfugger talks **** about me when all he got is a fiddy.

and no maybe i dont need a hb but guess what its my money i can buy wtf i want wiht it and if i feel it deemed neccisary that i have a hb then ill have one. **** off if your not going to help wiht what i ask. if you would read better you would notice that i clearly said that there was one washer on my stock bike, no extra washers from the dude that sold me the hb (bought if off another forum) and there was no instructions. SO BEFORE I RIDE AND "HURT SOMEONE" i figured i would ask some people that actually know wtf they are talking about but turns out all i get is a few answers and alot of ********* with nonsense pointless replys.

i believe it was the stickied "pro setup" thread i was reading which was posted by bill from ft and was saying how this forum has devolved and its due to arrogant ****** that post stupid **** like "maybe you should sell your hb" and " take your bike to a shop" well where im from there are a total of 2 bike shops in like a 30 mile radius and they wouldnt have the first clue on what to do wiht a hb.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:07 PM

busta_yo_arse is a decent person

Old 02-06-2008, 01:18 PM

okay i added a washer... still doesnt keep pressure.. the lever gets stiff i hold it in and loosen the bleeder bolt and whoa the fluid sprays out... wtf am i dsoing wrong
\

okay since this post was typed dumb and doesnt exactly mean what i meant.. ill repost it

okay i added a washer.. when i pump the brake lever it gets pressure, but if i leave it alone for a few it looses pressure. But when i build the pressure back up and loosen the bleeder valve the brake fluid literally sprays out, not a slow ooze.

now what im asking for here is some help. i know how to bleed brakes its just not making sense to me why it is doing this.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:20 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

ive got the fullthrottle block master. no adapter my bad.

and im not sayin **** about fiddys.. they are the gift from god for learning brake and throttle and balance. what im sayin is mutherfugger talks **** about me when all he got is a fiddy.

and no maybe i dont need a hb but guess what its my money i can buy wtf i want wiht it and if i feel it deemed neccisary that i have a hb then ill have one. **** off if your not going to help wiht what i ask. if you would read better you would notice that i clearly said that there was one washer on my stock bike, no extra washers from the dude that sold me the hb (bought if off another forum) and there was no instructions. SO BEFORE I RIDE AND "HURT SOMEONE" i figured i would ask some people that actually know wtf they are talking about but turns out all i get is a few answers and alot of ********* with nonsense pointless replys.

i believe it was the stickied "pro setup" thread i was reading which was posted by bill from ft and was saying how this forum has devolved and its due to arrogant ****** that post stupid **** like "maybe you should sell your hb" and " take your bike to a shop" well where im from there are a total of 2 bike shops in like a 30 mile radius and they wouldnt have the first clue on what to do wiht a hb.

I was helping you jackass, your just to thick headed to listen.

its a motorcycle, not a bicycle. You can't just wing **** together, half assed, not knowing what the **** your doing, and hope you survive.

What happens when your axle comes out at 100mph because you don't know what 'torque spec' means?

Its obvious your not very mechanically inclined.

Anyone who is anyone that has worked on a CAR or a BIKE (same ******* then when it comes to brakes) knows you use 2 crush washers. And knows FIRST thing if it leaks, duh duh duh, you need new washers!

I pray you never try doing brake work to a car... Pull out of your garage, and go sliding straight through an intersection.

I'm sure if you went to a bike shop, and said "This is a remote hand brake master cylinder I want to mount for the rear wheel" they'd instantly hook it up and you would be on your way SAFELY..
Now of course if your like 'uh hook it up" they'll look at you like you are stupid.

Trust me, any bike shop can bleed brakes, and they always use 2 new crush washers on every banjo fitting.

But whatever, good luck, its your life.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
I was helping you jackass, your just to thick headed to listen.

its a motorcycle, not a bicycle. You can't just wing **** together, half assed, not knowing what the **** your doing, and hope you survive.

What happens when your axle comes out at 100mph because you don't know what 'torque spec' means?

Its obvious your not very mechanically inclined.

Anyone who is anyone that has worked on a CAR or a BIKE (same ******* then when it comes to brakes) knows you use 2 crush washers. And knows FIRST thing if it leaks, duh duh duh, you need new washers!

I pray you never try doing brake work to a car... Pull out of your garage, and go sliding straight through an intersection.

I'm sure if you went to a bike shop, and said "This is a remote hand brake master cylinder I want to mount for the rear wheel" they'd instantly hook it up and you would be on your way SAFELY..
Now of course if your like 'uh hook it up" they'll look at you like you are stupid.

Trust me, any bike shop can bleed brakes, and they always use 2 new crush washers on every banjo fitting.

But whatever, good luck, its your life.
yes i have worked on brakes. yes i had auto. thank you for saying i dont know nothing about brakes when you personally know me so well. yes i know this isnt a bicycle and yes from putting my cage on and reading posts i know stuff doesnt just go toghether and work at an instant.

all i did was ask a simple question so i wouldnt have to wade thro stupid 9 page threads on "how to bleed a hand brake" its bleed. it has pressure.

thank you know i know i need to go find some cush washers.

\threadover.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:42 PM

so just for backing my statement up on not having any local shops that i trust enough to work on my bike.. i just texted a friend that works at a dealership keep in mind he is a licensed tech for motorcycles) i asked "hey could you check in parts and see if you have any crush washers for a 05-06 600RR "

his reply "whats that?"

Last edited by stuntnrr; 02-06-2008 at 01:45 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:45 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Crush.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:47 PM

yes crush. my r button is stupid at times
Old 02-06-2008, 01:48 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Then he's dumb and should not be working on bikes.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:55 PM

who says you have to be a genious to be licnesed lol
Old 02-06-2008, 02:21 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

dude all you have to do is take the tank and rear wheel off.. take the rotor and grind it down a little bit... make sure your tail section is on properly.. make sure your cage is tight.. check the flux capasitor.. then get take the clutch cable off and make sure its on backwards.. best way to run a clutch cable.. then take the airbox off and make sure your throttle bodies are working right then.. pull all the engine mount bolts and put them back in.. handbrake should work perfect after that.. let us know how it works..

ohh one more step.. after that you need to make sure your balance point wheely button is installed.. it makes wheelies way easier.. and the handbrake should of came with a handbrake button on off switch.. you just turn it on when you want it and off when you dont...

thats how me and towliee bled our brake lines..
Old 02-06-2008, 02:40 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

who uses the rear brake anyway thats so 2000
Old 02-06-2008, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Tony L
who uses the rear brake anyway thats so 2000
Don't play like you don't go through a set of pads everytime you ride.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:49 PM

so lemme get this straight.. the cage is where the redlines are... and then the blue is where the handbrake goes and the green is where i put the button in right??????????????????????????? just checking
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	huh.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	205903  
Old 02-06-2008, 02:54 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

ya just like that or you can cut a whole in the tank and install it there.. thats what i did.. and you got to hold or hand brake line when your riding to.. trial and error... it worked for me and towliee.. our bikes are ****..
Old 02-06-2008, 03:00 PM

okay good.. any one know if jason britton is on this site??? he is amazing he can stunt and host a tv show one day i will be like him...

sarcasim is in both of my last posts btw
Old 02-06-2008, 04:26 PM

vtecguy is an unknown quantity at this point

let all the pressure out... then squezze the break and tighten the bolt back up before you let it out... then squezze it again and tighten the bolt back up and then let it out again and do this over and over but make sure you still got enough brake fluid in... i dont have a hand brake but im a auto tech... so idk if anythings different but thats how its done on cars... or you could buy those fancy hydralic bolt thingamojobers.

Quick Reply: Fullthrottle HB