New Stuntlife Banner

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 02:07 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person
Re: New Stuntlife Banner

Originally Posted by Ryan S
to all of those that have flipped a stoppie at 80 mph....no, you didn't, if you did your helmet would have snapped your neck.....i hit a car at like 35-40mph and lost my leg and almost died.....you DIDNT flip at 80mph and walk away.
lol...it sucked what happened to you....i hope you get back on the bike and do anything you want, but dont tell me what i did or didn't do...there had to be 50 people who seen me eat ****, so save that BS for some squid.i'm not going to argue with you over this..it's pointless and i have nothing to prove to you or anybody else...
Old 02-07-2008, 03:18 PM

Location: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
got_ink123 is an unknown quantity at this point

here's a question can we use flash?!?!
Old 02-07-2008, 03:21 PM

on_thegas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by got_ink123
here's a question can we use flash?!?!

why, it takes longer to load
Old 02-07-2008, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by on_thegas
why, it takes longer to load
yea if ur one of the 3 out of 90 people who can't afford a computer other than a dell or compaq, and dont have highspeed. half the time flash loads faster for me than jpg's... plus flash is tight
Old 02-07-2008, 04:01 PM

yea if ur one of the 3 out of 90 people who can't afford a computer other than a dell or compaq, and dont have highspeed. half the time flash loads faster for me than jpg's... plus flash is tight

yea i got a dell..... i hate it, its a piece.....i do have highspeed though
Old 02-07-2008, 04:07 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by on_thegas
yea i got a dell..... i hate it, its a piece.....i do have highspeed though
Why is it A piece? Download to much gay **** and slow the thing down? or did you just buy the cheapest dell they made? Because My Dell is insanely fast and works mint after having it for 2 years.

( On_TheGas, The key is NOT downloading Gay ****. Then your computer should run fine!)
Old 02-07-2008, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
Why is it A piece? Download to much gay **** and slow the thing down? or did you just buy the cheapest dell they made? Because My Dell is insanely fast and works mint after having it for 2 years.

( On_TheGas, The key is NOT downloading Gay ****. Then your computer should run fine!)

i got it in 1999 and had it rebuilt a couple years after that so its out of date now and did work alright until i tried to download an upgrade for xp and its now sayin i have counterfiet program every 15 minutes and cuts me off from the net sometimes....

Last edited by on_thegas; 02-07-2008 at 04:38 PM.
Old 02-07-2008, 04:37 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

can someone already make a vote cuz this thread is going no where but ppl giving opinions.... vote for 1 banner an change it....even have a bunch of dif banners that can be changed every week or month... but plz take of that flaming banner already looks like a little kid made that........
Old 02-07-2008, 05:07 PM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tony L

something I was playing with

i like
Old 02-07-2008, 05:29 PM

YAY to the avatar, boo to dell... we use them at work and i highly believe after they made their name they then pulled a gateway... actually i think my 1992 gateway bubble thing worked better than these year old 8g computeres at work.
Old 02-07-2008, 06:16 PM

Ghini is a decent person

I def vote for the rotating banner idea, i think nags should just choose like 5 or 6 banners, PM who created them with the proper specs so they can create a final version and then throw them all in a rotating banner...that would be pimp **** right there.
Old 02-07-2008, 06:21 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

YAY to the avatar, boo to dell... we use them at work and i highly believe after they made their name they then pulled a gateway... actually i think my 1992 gateway bubble thing worked better than these year old 8g computeres at work.

DELL IS AMAZING IF YOU BUY A NICE DELL. like all company's dell decided to put out some cheaper models that suck, But those cheap *** crap models are A hell of A lot better then any compaq or gateway **** PC.

Sometimes you need to upgrade A dell though..Personally I did A few things to mine and its insanely fast!

Pentium duel core processor.
500 MB primary hard drive.
80 MB secondary hard drive.
2 GB's of memory.
G Force 7850 HD graffix card.
And just about anything else you can think of... Dell is insane if you get the High end computers or do A few mods to them and they are the easiest computer to mod! Only computer company that doesn't sell cheap versions of there computers is Alienware and there top of the line comp is about $6000! lol.

Everyone has there preference but don't bash on dells, They are good computers if you know what your doing and don't **** them up.

(Also A good example is the **** dells you have At work, You shouldn't bash the whole dell company just because your work has **** ones.. Just like you shouldn't bash all Kawasaki's just because you rode A ninja250 and it sucked...Also Like you shouldn't bash all stunt riders if you see some dumbass crash into A car doing A high speed power wheelie..Get what I am saying?

But one thing you can compare are shitty **** company's like Compaq computers. All compaq's comps will always SUCK just like On_TheGas will always suck. LOL!

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 02-07-2008 at 06:29 PM.
Old 02-07-2008, 06:24 PM

DELL IS AMAZING IF YOU BUY A NICE DELL. like all company's dell decided to put out some cheaper models that suck, But those cheap *** crap models are A hell of A lot better then any compaq or gateway **** PC.

Sometimes you need to upgrade A dell though..Personally I did A few things to mine and its insanely fast!

2 GB's of memory.
And just about anything else you can think of... Dell is insane if you get the High end computers or do A few mods to them and they are the easiest computer to mod! Only computer company that doesn't sell cheap versions of there computers is Alienware and there top of the line comp is about $6000! lol.

Everyone has there preference but don't bash on dells, They are good computers if you know what your doing and don't **** them up.

you spend wayyyy too much time on the comp.....hahahahahah......geek
Old 02-07-2008, 06:25 PM

stuntman29 is a decent person

banners...flash....computers....this thread is dead....

Lets get a poll out on this:YEAH
Old 02-07-2008, 06:26 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

this thread is getting gay
Old 02-07-2008, 06:33 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Originally Posted by stuntman29
banners...flash....computers....this thread is dead....

Lets get a poll out on this:YEAH

Yes A poll would be good.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<IS voting for Tony L's banner! Things sick!
Old 02-07-2008, 07:17 PM

2 GB's of memory.

(Also A good example is the **** dells you have At work, You shouldn't bash the whole dell company just because your work has **** ones.. Just like you shouldn't bash all Kawasaki's just because you rode A ninja250 and it sucked...Also Like you shouldn't bash all stunt riders if you see some dumbass crash into A car doing A high speed power wheelie..Get what I am saying?

But one thing you can compare are shitty **** company's like Compaq computers. All compaq's comps will always SUCK just like On_TheGas will always suck. LOL!
nah we don't have ur run of the mill Dell computers, they're all setup for editing and **** no internet connections so theres no way u can blame i-net bs on them. they're about a year old and already crapping out the ones we use for Galileo (the backgrounds behind standing newscasters) are even worse. I won't knock Dell servers tho... we have a nasty dell server system now. totally sick.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:43 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

What the "Days Of Our Lives" Banner needed lol.

Click on picture to enlarge.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dramalife.com.JPG
Views:	34
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	205968

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 02-07-2008 at 09:06 PM.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:05 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Attachment 205967

lmaooo a true episode.. cant wait for next week..
Old 02-07-2008, 09:08 PM

Attachment 205967

this ***** is really taking some time on hating......i feel very sad for you but yet im glad that your dedicated to something in your life.....swingn on nuts......hahahahah

Quick Reply: New Stuntlife Banner