i need ideas for painting

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 07:08 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Re: i need ideas for painting

those gold/doodoo brown srads rock
Old 02-03-2008, 11:36 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like Kawi's a lil, LOVE Honda's, but Fixxers just worry me!

GREAT race bikes, but they are not built with buying stout in mind....they're built for speed! Drag racing or on the track, I would prolly jump brands to a suzuki.......but for stunting where my subframe is gonna take a beating, the frame is gonna take a beating even with a cage, and my motor isnt gonna be treated nicely whether on the front wheel, rear wheel, or both.....I'll take Honda everytime!
Old 02-04-2008, 12:01 AM
DC Kustoms

drgnazz is an unknown quantity at this point

why does it always turn into a gixxer hate thread when somebody asks a simple question about paint and just happens to own a gix. he wasnt asking about the bike itself, just for paint ideas. damn, lay off the gixxer owners. mine has been through more hell than any of the kawis and hondas around here and its still going with no problems and the others are unridable.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:15 AM
JB

JB is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha i love reading these threads. ppl get so cut up bout another persons bike. you guys crack me up. oh no, he's stunting a gixer. blah blah farking blah. who cares ya bunch of girls. ride ya bikes and have fun. if every single person stunted a f4i it would be pretty ******* boring dont you think. be like a bunch of robots that cant be different from eachother lol.

thats my 2cents. dont let me stop you from your hating now haha.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:28 AM

on_thegas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JB
hahaha i love reading these threads. ppl get so cut up bout another persons bike. you guys crack me up. oh no, he's stunting a gixer. blah blah farking blah. who cares ya bunch of girls. ride ya bikes and have fun. if every single person stunted a f4i it would be pretty ******* boring dont you think. be like a bunch of robots that cant be different from eachother lol.

hahaha.....true
Old 02-04-2008, 01:34 AM
DC Kustoms

drgnazz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JB

+1 who gives a **** what kind of bike it is? the guy just wanted paint advice, thats what I was trying to get across.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:46 AM

fat_sac has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I was taking up for the dude. I love gixxers and don't understand why people on this board bash em so much.