Seat hole cut... now what?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 07:10 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Seat hole cut... now what?

70 bucks and they are super heavy duty...never tear.
Old 02-01-2008, 07:17 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

you think its worth it?
Old 02-01-2008, 07:19 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

does numbertwo do ralph louie's
Old 02-01-2008, 08:53 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

I said bitchin idea? Wow... Mustv'e been a pretty bitchin idea then.. bitchin huh?

Quit bitchin about me sayin bitchin and go poop in it for halfy.

Ur not right halfrican! LOL That hurt me when I read it... I don't know why, but it was like it was so stupid it was funny!

I kinda figured that I'd end up goin with the X cut and staples... couldn't hurt to try and get some feedback from some of you guys that may have ben here already too... Thanks for the glue tip Ryan!
Old 02-01-2008, 08:57 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

this thread is ****** funny
Old 02-01-2008, 09:09 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

Originally Posted by atnuts
this thread is ****** funny
oh all the thread's we've both posted in, not once have i read that avatar.......HAHAHAHAHADHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, WOO good ****.
Old 02-02-2008, 11:37 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Here... got it done. I asked my wife, cuz she used to sit back there some, which way was front and then stuck some grip tape opposite there to keep my foot from rubbing through it as fast. And then I looked at it and laughed at myself cuz I put the grip tape on the wrong side.

And that's how you know it's time for bed... haha
....snapped a quick shot before I crashed so I could put this thread to bed too.
Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM2827 (2).jpg
Views:	55
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	205713
Did exactly what you said Ry guy... But I used super glue instead... couldn't find the hot glue gun at 11-ish last night... it still worked fine.... cut my X, super glue'd a line and stretched it to it and let the glue hold it where I wanted it to be, and then stapled the flaps down and that was that.
Old 02-02-2008, 01:03 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Looks pretty good

Just a tip, if you do it again, use fabric glue! That way, you can rip it right off if you ever wanna re-do it..

Superglue sounds like hell! As well as hot glue haha

Heres a shitty pic of mine I did with $1 worth of fabric lol

Old 02-02-2008, 01:23 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

just a tip. my last seat i did i used a solder iron to cut through the foam, worked pretty good. takes a little while but makes a nice clean cut. hint:don't try to melt through the hole thing at once, just f***s it up so do a little at a time.
Old 02-02-2008, 01:30 PM
hunts and stunts

what kinda gay *** green is that?? LOL

now I understand the whole poop in it joke! hahahaha

vroooooooooooooooooooooooooom sucka!!!

Where the hell were you last weekend?? Missed ya down at the superlot.
PM me ur phone number and I'll hit you up next time. We were all at waffle house for breakfast early... you missed out bro! check out the new myspace pic album...69 pics!

OH, and I actually put down duct tape to make it more solid under the vinyl cuz I knew about my foot twisting and torqueing inside the hole and I wanted the added protection. So actually the super glue is just in a line under the seat connecting the vinyl to the duct tape. If I ever want to redo it... pull off the duct tape and I'm golden!
Old 02-02-2008, 02:36 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
what kinda gay *** green is that?? LOL

now I understand the whole poop in it joke! hahahaha

vroooooooooooooooooooooooooom sucka!!!

Where the hell were you last weekend?? Missed ya down at the superlot.
PM me ur phone number and I'll hit you up next time. We were all at waffle house for breakfast early... you missed out bro! check out the new myspace pic album...69 pics!

OH, and I actually put down duct tape to make it more solid under the vinyl cuz I knew about my foot twisting and torqueing inside the hole and I wanted the added protection. So actually the super glue is just in a line under the seat connecting the vinyl to the duct tape. If I ever want to redo it... pull off the duct tape and I'm golden!

that gay *** green is for the ladys

I was hiding last weekend! haha.. Nah I got out for the first tiem in about 4 months on my bike, but after about a hour of riding it quit showing oil pressure

Gotta yank my oil pan off and see if my pick-up fell off

If it did fall off, I don't know what I'm gonna do... Because I followed the directions, so I don't really wanna put that stuntex **** back on if I gotta risk it falling off again
Old 02-02-2008, 03:59 PM
hunts and stunts

Dang man. You got some bad luck bro. I hope that all works out for ya. You didn't have the problems before you did the stuntex?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I gotta get this damn bike of mine back together so I can ride it tomorrow and monday.. Maybe give my motard a chance to receive some much needed attention...(wheels, stunt gearing, HB, new plastics, powdercoating, ... ) I think both days are supposed to be pretty nice though.....

Now go get that tractor you got goin again!!!
good luck too!
Old 02-02-2008, 06:59 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Towlieee
IS THAT A STUNTAID CAGE?!?!?

Last edited by kj; 02-02-2008 at 07:04 PM.
Old 02-02-2008, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by kj
IS THAT A STUNTAID CAGE?!?!?

might be

didn't say 'stunt aid' it on it

but I got it cheap, $100.. Held up to MANY hard falls, without even having hte lower loop on!

I run the lower loop now though for circles.. :YEAH
Old 02-02-2008, 08:30 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Towlieee
that gay *** green is for the ladys

I was hiding last weekend! haha.. Nah I got out for the first tiem in about 4 months on my bike, but after about a hour of riding it quit showing oil pressure

Gotta yank my oil pan off and see if my pick-up fell off

If it did fall off, I don't know what I'm gonna do... Because I followed the directions, so I don't really wanna put that stuntex **** back on if I gotta risk it falling off again
why did you change your pick-up? you have a honda all you have to do is run a more oil and youre golden.

Last edited by stock05; 02-02-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Old 02-02-2008, 08:54 PM
hunts and stunts

Man I know this is totally unrelated, but this is my thread anyways, I'm jackin my own thread for a sec, and it wasn't about oil pickups neither so I don't want to hear any complaining...lol

POT PIES SUCK!!!!!!!! What the hell happened to the tasty little dough coverd bowl of gravy and meaty, chunky goodness that I used to enjoy as a kid?!? Gone....!!!! I know I have had pot pies since I was a kid, and there is no way that I have had that severe a case of munchies for the past 20 something years! Whew!

mmmmm K!

HEy stock 05... just wondering why you think stuntex wouldv'e made one for his bike if it wouldn't benefit from one? Now I didn't say NEED one mind you , I said benefit from.... That would be like you were saying they made useless parts and tried to sell them to unsuspecting idiots like my friend there. sorry J. haha

Crap... My wife just opened my office door and said what smells like BO?? I just took a shower like 45 min ago, only one thing it could be......
the DAMN POT PIE!!!!!!!!! I'm tossin it in the pasture......I refuse to eat it, and I ain't even gonna let it sit in my trash inside the house all weekend either !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2008, 08:59 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Man I know this is totally unrelated, but this is my thread anyways, I'm jackin my own thread for a sec, and it wasn't about oil pickups neither so I don't want to hear any complaining...lol

POT PIES SUCK!!!!!!!! What the hell happened to the tasty little dough coverd bowl of gravy and meaty, chunky goodness that I used to enjoy as a kid?!? Gone....!!!! I know I have had pot pies since I was a kid, and there is no way that I have had that severe a case of munchies for the past 20 something years! Whew!

mmmmm K!

HEy stock 05... just wondering why you think stuntex wouldv'e made one for his bike if it wouldn't benefit from one? Now I didn't say NEED one mind you , I said benefit from.... That would be like you were saying they made useless parts and tried to sell them to unsuspecting idiots like my friend there. sorry J. haha

Crap... My wife just opened my office door and said what smells like BO?? I just took a shower like 45 min ago, only one thing it could be......
the DAMN POT PIE!!!!!!!!! I'm tossin it in the pasture......I refuse to eat it, and I ain't even gonna let it sit in my trash inside the house all weekend either !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. marie callendars still makes off the hook pot pies
2. im guessing that they make it so you dont have to over fill your engine
3. you stink like an arab taxi driver
Old 02-02-2008, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
why did you change your pick-up? you have a honda all you have to do is run a more oil and youre golden.

Ya thats what I've done for years

But I'm just thinking safety first.. Got 26k on the motor, plus I asked for the pickup for christmas, so I didn't have to dump $80 on it myself..

Plus I heard SOME people say their bikes run better on 12 with a pickup then without..

Also replaced my cam chain tensoner for christmas, which also isn't required, but damn its great having a f4i that sounds GOOD finally

Its fucked though, stuntex setup for a f4i is JUST a small metal washer thing, and a metal gasket basically.. Like honestly, $20-$30 they should charge..
Compaired to a gixxer stuntex setup, which cost the same, yet with that setup you actually get a CNC machined pickup tube..
Old 02-02-2008, 09:47 PM
hunts and stunts

It's starting to **** me off, I'm hungry....

I know that I've came in from a morning hunt in the not so distant past, ate a pot pie and felt like a million bucks all warm and full when I was climbing back up in the tree after lunch for an evening hunt. I don't know what the deal was with this one, but It was disgusting and stank like they spilled the whole container of onion powder in the poor little pastry when it was on the assmebly line ....

LOL arab taxi...hahahahahahaha ****
Tell ya what mang, If I did I would go punch myslef in the face....
Old 02-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

:YEAH forget all these glamma stunnas, all you need is an X cut in it and some super sick electrical or duct tape!

don't forget the most important aspect of having a hole cut in your seat:

be some of the first to get on the bandwagon! spinal cord not included
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	pedal 1.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	205725   Click image for larger version

Name:	pedal 2.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	205726   Click image for larger version

Name:	pedal 3.jpg