tandem help?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 05:30 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: tandem help?

Originally Posted by Valeska

Ignore the bashers. The standup pic looks nice. Just be smart & use your head, your skills & your instincts. Don't ever try to be a badass or a showoff, the price is too high.
apparently its to late for that
Old 02-02-2008, 05:43 PM

Ricksta is an unknown quantity at this point

Push your inside pockets towards the back, she hooks her fingers inside and makes a fist, holding onto a handful of jacket. She keeps her elbows locked into her sides to keep tight with you. Try it and see how you like it.

My house in Gainesville? That was last time I had my fiddy. Tim who? I have myself a house in New Port Richey now, so howdy again neighbor! lol

Ignore the bashers. The standup pic looks nice. Just be smart & use your head, your skills & your instincts. Don't ever try to be a badass or a showoff, the price is too high.
i dont like sitdowns i think the double staggard wheelie would be a whole lot more fun lol. i'll see about the pocket thing. i never bring it up too high with her on the back so thiers nothing a little engine braking cant fix lol.

im talking about your little duplex in spring hill. must have been over a year ago. you were walkin around in a pair of boxers and a tank top i was like damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn lol.

heres tim
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...8-c44136e82a7e

good to here your back in npr. get a bike so we can ride

www.rickypalooza.net
Old 02-03-2008, 01:24 AM

alicia417 is a decent person

Originally Posted by EZEC
man i would hate to go down with my foot that deep in the bar.....use your toes!! shattered bones don't heal well.
yea that's a good point. i'll try the toe thing. at that time i wanted my foot in there good so i wouldn't slip, but i think grip tape will help with that
Old 02-04-2008, 09:19 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ricksta
....im talking about your little duplex in spring hill. must have been over a year ago. you were walkin around in a pair of boxers and a tank top i was like damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn lol.

heres tim
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...8-c44136e82a7e

good to here your back in npr. get a bike so we can ride

www.rickypalooza.net
Ah, the Aprilia!! I thought you were talking about my little pocket rocket fiddy. Yes I never should have sold the 'Prili..

I remember Tim now. Cool peeps.

The street legal Superhawk is back in Lakeland prepping to get a new paintjob from Roaring Toys, some possible things in the works for it, we'll see..
But if you just want to practice in a lot the CBR6RR is always down to come out & play.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:50 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

valeska's advice sounds solid. as far as the other guys, they're mean (stock05, in particular) but they're also looking out for ur girl. thicken ur skin, amigo.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:13 AM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

Me and Number2 are going to make a 2 up vid now.. :YEAH
Old 02-04-2008, 01:07 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by skillz
make sure you post pics of your wreck when it happens
Don't listen to my jerky boyfriend. Just take your time, know your limits and have fun. Also, Communication is very important.

BTW, just to set the record straight. If my bf posted pics of every injury I sustained doing tandems with him, he'd have a section of SL just to himself.

And if I included pics of every wreck he had on his own, shoot, SL would have to be renamed skillz-life.com.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:32 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by F4EaSyE
Me and Number2 are going to make a 2 up vid now.. :YEAH
why even waste your time, your mandem isnt gonna have **** on tek tek.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:37 PM

Ricksta is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah, the Aprilia!! I thought you were talking about my little pocket rocket fiddy. Yes I never should have sold the 'Prili..

I remember Tim now. Cool peeps.

The street legal Superhawk is back in Lakeland prepping to get a new paintjob from Roaring Toys, some possible things in the works for it, we'll see..
But if you just want to practice in a lot the CBR6RR is always down to come out & play.
lol no lot ridin in the r1. i love the bike too much to drop it lol. im prolly just gonna hold back on the wheelies with her i dont have any fun doing it anyways.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:39 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stock05
why even waste your time, your mandem isnt gonna have **** on tek tek.
true i guess we will just stick to our own bikes..
Old 02-04-2008, 08:06 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

ok so from advise from somebody that has been through the shitty power wheelies and to where im at now. like most of us. id say DO NOT..... DO NOT ride wheelies with her yet! from your vid your not really any good! not talking ****! its cool, u still have a lot to learn, and thats ok! everyone starts somewhere. the most important thing to have down is learning the rear brake! untill u learn this i wouldnt wheelie with her just yet. engine break isnt gonna save you all the time....these guys are rude but are right and are really kinda looking out for you and your girl