tandem help?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 06:56 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: tandem help?

Originally Posted by alicia417
for a staggered stand up w/ two ppl cause the drivers left foot is on the left passenger peg, so if there's a 12 bar the passenger can stand on that instead

nice *** haha

but anyways ricksta those pics suck man, i told you what we NEEDED!!
Old 02-01-2008, 09:04 PM

Juar3z is a decent person

nice *** to both girls! but dude if u really wanna her to stay on is to drill a hole about 4 inches wide and bolt on a ***** and have her wear a skirt and she won't be sliding off at all! but seriously ur going to **** her up trying **** beyond ur squidly skills!
Old 02-01-2008, 09:06 PM

alicia417 is a decent person

yea i think a hole in the seat would work fine too
Old 02-01-2008, 09:08 PM

alicia417 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Afflicted
nice *** haha

but anyways ricksta those pics suck man, i told you what we NEEDED!!
thanks! haha
Old 02-01-2008, 09:20 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

your going to kill your girlfriend squid.

Originally Posted by alicia417
man i would hate to go down with my foot that deep in the bar.....use your toes!! shattered bones don't heal well.
Old 02-01-2008, 09:40 PM

SON DOOBY is a decent person

we arent goin down... trust..i can say i have a staggered wheelies on lock. :YEAH
Old 02-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SON DOOBY
we arent goin down... trust..i can say i have a staggered wheelies on lock. :YEAH
haha i know your not going to kill your girlfriend that was directed at the thread starter..

but i've seen some crazy things happen especially when limbs are stuck or wedged in the bike all with bad endings!
Old 02-02-2008, 08:38 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

if you cant do a slow sit down wheelie (20-25mph) by yourself , you have no business attempting wheelies with a passenger. make sure you post pics of your wreck when it happens
Old 02-02-2008, 11:17 AM

Ryan R is a decent person

yeah for real your probably going to get her hurt...

but i used to stand up, let her slide forward between my legs, into a normal sit-down position, where she holds on with the cage or frame-sliders or whatever you have... so its like she is in between you and the bike, and your in a regular staggard stance.

if you do it that way, when you loop it, atleast you should take most of the fall.
Old 02-02-2008, 11:52 AM

Ricksta is an unknown quantity at this point

you guys arent very friendly. theirs nothing wrong with that wheelie pic. her legs are locked onto me and shes holding on pretty tight. i do like the idea of stand up staggard wheelies. will have to cut a hole in the passenger seat...
Old 02-02-2008, 11:57 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

man , were not friendly , no there is another way of saying to not kill her when you dontknow how to balance point and all that **** ....you are trying to cost her life.
Old 02-02-2008, 11:59 AM

Ryan R is a decent person

EDIT: yeah you should just not do wheelies with her on it at all.
Old 02-02-2008, 12:17 PM

SON DOOBY is a decent person

Too bad i didnt start this thread... i got some pretty nice pics i can post... but uh.. i think i would be in the doghouse if i poosted them
Old 02-02-2008, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Big R 508
man , were not friendly , no there is another way of saying to not kill her when you dontknow how to balance point and all that **** ....you are trying to cost her life.
wtf are you talkin about i know balance point...
Old 02-02-2008, 12:59 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ricksta
wtf are you talkin about i know balance point...
If you know balanec point then why are you doing power wheelies with her on back?

Old 02-02-2008, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
If you know balanec point then why are you doing power wheelies with her on back?

it was her first time. i powered it up the first two times and slowly brought it up for her so she could get used to it and then clutched it up after that.
Old 02-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

I'm not going to look at one picture and call you a squid, I've got plenty ill-timed ones myself that give an inaccurate portrayal so I know better than to be so quick to judge or hop on the bash-wagon.

I will however look at that pic and tell you No no no! Holding a rider above his waist and pulling on his upper body pulls him off balance. I would honestly suggest you try the method I myself prefer & see how it works for you too, and have her try holding onto your jacket pockets. Just make sure she pulls herself close when you rip it up, loose arms will cause a jerk that could throw one or both of you off balance.

Like this:

Hope that works well for you, and BE SAFE ok? I personally feel a nerve-wracking sense of responsability & liability when I am pulling stunts with someone on the back.. it is one thing to get yourself hurt but causing injury to someone you know is a sickening feeling. Good luck & BE CAREFUL.
Old 02-02-2008, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Valeska
I'm not going to look at one picture and call you a squid, I've got plenty ill-timed ones myself that give an inaccurate portrayal so I know better than to be so quick to judge or hop on the bash-wagon.

I will however look at that pic and tell you No no no! Holding a rider above his waist and pulling on his upper body pulls him off balance. I would honestly suggest you try the method I myself prefer & see how it works for you too, and have her try holding onto your jacket pockets. Just make sure she pulls herself close when you rip it up, loose arms will cause a jerk that could throw one or both of you off balance.

Like this:

Hope that works well for you, and BE SAFE ok? I personally feel a nerve-wracking sense of responsability & liability when I am pulling stunts with someone on the back.. it is one thing to get yourself hurt but causing injury to someone you know is a sickening feeling. Good luck & BE CAREFUL.
heh thanks. your badass especially at stuntwars. i went to your house once with my friend tim. you had this little 50cc street bike lol.

so how is she supposed to hold onto my pockets? why not just hold me around the waiste and make sure theirs no gap between us?
Old 02-02-2008, 05:04 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Ricksta
you guys arent very friendly. theirs nothing wrong with that wheelie pic. her legs are locked onto me and shes holding on pretty tight. i do like the idea of stand up staggard wheelies. will have to cut a hole in the passenger seat...
thats because youre being a ******* dumbass and your gf is going to be the one to pay for it. stop being a dumbfuck and learn to wheelie by yourself first squid.
Originally Posted by SON DOOBY
Too bad i didnt start this thread... i got some pretty nice pics i can post... but uh.. i think i would be in the doghouse if i poosted them
dont talk about it, be about it.
no *****, my
Old 02-02-2008, 05:21 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Push your inside pockets towards the back, she hooks her fingers inside and makes a fist, holding onto a handful of jacket. She keeps her elbows locked into her sides to keep tight with you. Try it and see how you like it.

My house in Gainesville? That was last time I had my fiddy. Tim who? I have myself a house in New Port Richey now, so howdy again neighbor! lol

Ignore the bashers. The standup pic looks nice. Just be smart & use your head, your skills & your instincts. Don't ever try to be a badass or a showoff, the price is too high.

Last edited by Valeska; 02-02-2008 at 05:24 PM.

Quick Reply: tandem help?