Tighten up bitches...

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 02:51 PM

mikkee is a decent person
Re: Tighten up bitches...

Originally Posted by N.Q.I_Dave
Do you guys not wire your fans to be permanently on?

Everyone over here does it. My bike gets to 100c in about ten minutes of slow stuff without a fan.
My fan is permanentely on. If not, yeah I'd be riding for bout 10min too.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
Yes it has more torque with the bigger gear but it would still roll slow as hell with the idle lower on a larger gear .

Lets face it you will not always be on the gas while riding so when you are on idle with a big sprocket your bike wil damn near stop if your idle is at 1500 rpm.

Yup and on top of that the kawi can run stupid low and almost stop and not stahl w/ out using the clutch. Sumtimes I can come out of a circle not use the clutch and feather the hb and ride strait out of it if I'm not back too far. Must be almost impossible to stahl with your gearing. That's it, the only reason yr good is cuz you have stupid big gearing..
Old 01-31-2008, 03:03 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by mikkee
Yup and on top of that the kawi can run stupid low and almost stop and not stahl w/ out using the clutch. Sumtimes I can come out of a circle not use the clutch and feather the hb and ride strait out of it if I'm not back too far. Must be almost impossible to stahl with your gearing. That's it, the only reason yr good is cuz you have stupid big gearing..
well thanks for calling me good and here is me without the big gear

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ClZ2rji_mUw
Old 01-31-2008, 03:05 PM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
4-4500 boys you can't go wrong.

36-40 psi you can't go wrong.

do it!! loop that **** out!

crashing's learning and ifyou arent crashing then you clearly aren't riding hard enough!!!
f'in a cotten f'in a. :YEAH
Old 01-31-2008, 03:07 PM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

the bike gets hot quick at that idle ,thats were i run my fast no handers and some times i forget to turn it down for a little bit and that **** gets hot quick
dual fans baby keeps it nice and cool even in this inferno we live in.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:08 PM
The Ego

N.Q.I_Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Dave you live in a nice cool place , i live in south florida...

It's a bit warmer here so even with my fan running all the time my bike will still get hot at 4500 rpm
NICE COOL PLACE!?!

Oh don't you give me any of that 'nice' business. i just saw two dudes on a boat row down the road after the entire universe's collective rainfall hit us for a solid hour.

Now its dry. ENGLISH WEATHER FTW.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:12 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by N.Q.I_Dave
NICE COOL PLACE!?!

Oh don't you give me any of that 'nice' business. i just saw two dudes on a boat row down the road after the entire universe's collective rainfall hit us for a solid hour.

Now its dry. ENGLISH WEATHER FTW.

hey i have seen jet skis going down what was a dry street an hour before tropical rainy season here is amazing
Old 01-31-2008, 03:16 PM

Stunter13 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was always thinkin i'm suck cause i got high idle 3500-4000 rpm , now i know it's cool :YEAH
Old 01-31-2008, 03:46 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

i hate trying to keep up with the trendy people
Exactly...
As soon as I got cirlces and some RL's, the guys I ride with were drifting like crazy. Damn, now I gotta learn drifting. Which if you ask me, is one crazy trick. Keeping up with the jones is killing me. As soon as I get driting down there's gonna be something new I gotta learn..never ending....which is a good thing I guess.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:57 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by 287ridah
Exactly...
As soon as I got cirlces and some RL's, the guys I ride with were drifting like crazy. Damn, now I gotta learn drifting. Which if you ask me, is one crazy trick. Keeping up with the jones is killing me. As soon as I get driting down there's gonna be something new I gotta learn..never ending....which is a good thing I guess.
i was doing some both feet on the pegs no brake drifting the other night and that **** is fun but very dangerous..
Old 01-31-2008, 04:08 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nascency Chris
Borne/Twite goodies coming soon...

followed by some Darrick/Colton/Vetter/Etc goodies as well...

top circles for sure...:YEAH

:YEAH

nevermind. i didnt see the stuntride link. separate clips. word.

Last edited by Vetter; 01-31-2008 at 04:13 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 04:12 PM

well thanks for calling me good and here is me without the big gear

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ClZ2rji_mUw
Sweet. so what is the benefit of running 20+ on a 636 then iyo?
Old 01-31-2008, 04:13 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by Vetter

all in the same clip or separate clips?
seperate...twite and borne's clip is done...ill get more up soon...
Old 01-31-2008, 04:17 PM
also known as OMR

Sweet. so what is the benefit of running 20+ on a 636 then iyo?
i had an old carburated zx6r that had a 62 tooth on it so when i bought the 636 i just ordered another one ,had i ridden the bike before i ordered the big gear i probably wouldn't have gone that big but i am just use to it now
Old 01-31-2008, 04:26 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

yup.. twite and borne makin everybody look like chumps at the spot. as usual! :YEAH damn thats a good clip. it dies today too...awesome song pic. i wish i could download it... hint hint.
Old 01-31-2008, 04:29 PM

i had an old carburated zx6r that had a 62 tooth on it so when i bought the 636 i just ordered another one ,had i ridden the bike before i ordered the big gear i probably wouldn't have gone that big but i am just use to it now

I see.. I rode sillynizzles 636 that had +18 on it and see why he had his 12 bar all the way back to the seat.. Had to go back almost that far to slow the damn thing dn since they're ebrake kings even near stock. Bet u use a lot of clutch to slow yr pile dn with out scrapin the stock tail eh?
Old 01-31-2008, 04:44 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Vetter
yup.. twite and borne makin everybody look like chumps at the spot. as usual! :YEAH damn thats a good clip. it dies today too...awesome song pic. i wish i could download it... hint hint.
i can't even watch the clips because of my old *** laptop you tube would be nice..hint hint ..lol

I see.. I rode sillynizzles 636 that had +18 on it and see why he had his 12 bar all the way back to the seat.. Had to go back almost that far to slow the damn thing dn since they're ebrake kings even near stock. Bet u use a lot of clutch to slow yr pile dn with out scrapin the stock tail eh?
i have an omr round bar that comes out my tail light hole and is just about even with my tail and im so use to the engine brake that i just drop in and use it just like any other bike
Old 01-31-2008, 04:45 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

3800 and 41lbs in tha rubber bitches!

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-31-2008, 05:03 PM

i can't even watch the clips because of my old *** laptop you tube would be nice..hint hint ..lol

i have an omr round bar that comes out my tail light hole and is just about even with my tail and im so use to the engine brake that i just drop in and use it just like any other bike
i see
Old 01-31-2008, 05:10 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T-NECK
3800 and 41lbs in tha rubber bitches!

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
41 pounds wow thats a big dick ,where do you find rubbers for that thing

Quick Reply: Tighten up bitches...